Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

Friends are always there

Mike turned around before going out the door, “Tre, I’ll be back. I’m going to go drop Bill off.”

Tre didn’t bother to respond. He just continued walking off into Mike’s room.

“It’s hot as fuck today.” Billie complained, While climbing into the front seat of Mike’s truck.

Mike snickered, “And The AC’s broke too.”

Billie sighed before beginning to crank the window down. Mike did the same with his window. The drive was silent. Billie glanced over at Mike on occasion. He found Mike’s hair amusing when it was blowing in the wind.

Mike caught him staring, “Take a picture It’ll last longer.”

At this Billie smiled, “You should cut your hair.”

Mike gave Billie a quick ‘are you crazy’ stare before returning his eye’s to the road. Billie gave him the exact same stare back.

“I mean come on Mike, It’s hot as fuck. I can only image how hot you are with all that damn hair.”

Mike looked at Billie, “And YOU have no room to talk, look at your hair!”

Soon they pulled up in front of Billie’s house.

“I’ll tell you somethin’ if you cut that mop of a head of yours, I’ll do the same. I’ll even dye my hair blonde!” Mike said.

Billie grabbed one of his dread locks, and sighed, “Alright it’s a done deal.” They shook on it.

“Thanks for the ride man.” Billie said in a very flat voice.

Mike gave a fake smile, “Anytime man.”

Billie hoped out of the car and walked toward his doom. Mike watched him until he went through the door. He drove off feeling bad.

Billie entered the house, Its was quiet. His siblings must have all been out the house. Billie slowly walked to his room but ran into none other than Chris.

“Hey fruit, so word is you have a boyfriend.”

Billie stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Oh watch your language boy. Don’t play dumb with me you know what I’m talking about.” Chris spoke smoothly.

Billie thought for a moment. “Wait a minute-.” Chris cut Billie off,

“Yeah your wondering how I found this out huh? Well you little prick, The lady that you cussed out at the bowling alley was my sister.”

Billie chuckled, “You have to be fucking kidding me?”

Then Billie thought to himself. Hell actually now that I think about it, they do have a very fucking ugly resemblance.

“Also I know you drunk all my god damn beer.”

Billie smirked, “It was deeeeeelicious.”

Chris frowned, “Wipe that fucking smirk off your face, or I’ll knock it off you.” Billie was shocked,

“You wouldn’t you bastard!” Next thing you know Billie was picking himself off the ground.

“Why don’t you just go? You’re a fuck up, all you do is lounge around. Smoke pot, drink beer, and your under age. You know, I could have the cops take your sorry ass to jail!?” Chris shouted.

Billie got up and grabbed his aching jaw, “Fuck..... you....Brad.”

Billie then walked off into his room slamming the door.

“Its Chris to you...you little shit!” He shouted, then he left the house.

Billie kicked the wall leaving a huge hole in it, “OW fucking wall fucking shit foot....god damn fucking shit!“

He went and just crashed into his bed, face in his pillow.

“My...my what such wonderful words.” a voice said from the window.

Billie shot up. “Holy shit Mike! Don’t ever do that again!”

Mike climbed through the already broken window, “I’m sorry.” Then he saw Billie holding his jaw. Mike raised his eyebrow, “You ok?” He sat down on the floor.

“No...and what made you come back? I thought you drove off?”

Mike started fiddling his hands.

“I don’t know, I just wanted to check up on you...knowing that asshole.”

Billie smiled, “Thanks.”

Mike smiled back, “No problem man. That’s what best friends do for each other.”

Billie went and sat in the window staring out looking at the kids in the neighbors yard. There we’re a family of 5 in the back yard playing with their father.

“I miss him so much...” Billie said quietly.

Mike went over to comfort his friend. “I know Bill, I know.” They sat there for a while just reminiscing about when they first met, and how much trouble they used to get in.

“Mike you remember when we had that sub, with the uh the huge mole?” Mike started laughing,

“Yeah...I saved you that day.”

****Flashback 6 years ago Billie and Mike were 11****

Billie and Mike were sitting in the back of the classroom laughing.
Then a teacher walked in, but it wasn’t their normal teacher.

The duo looked at each other, “Sub.” They said in usion.

“Ok, ok settle down class, settle down.” The woman spoke, “Um, lets call roll”

She looked around then picked up a yellow paper, “Billie Joe Armstrong?”
Mike grinned, “HERE!”

One girl pointed at Mike, “That’s not Billie.”
Mike shot the girl a glare.

“Uh wait yes it is...I was just kidding.” She nervously laughed.

The teacher called more people, then she reached “Michael Pritchard?”

“Beer!” Billie shouted. Everyone was laughing except the teacher.

“Well Mr. Mike, Since you want to be funny, come and sit right here in the front.”

“Ohhh” The class cooed. Billie walked up there and sat down.

“HA HA! Mike got in trouble, you loser.” Mike shouted Jokingly. [They are pulling the teachers leg by switching names.]

“Well, Mr. Billie. You can come up here and join him.” The teacher quickly said.

Mike strolled up there and took a seat next to Billie.

“Who’s the loser now! Billie.” Billie shouted.

The teacher got in Billie’s face “Well now Mr. Pritchard that isn’t a nice thing to do.” Billie missed everything the teacher said. He was to distracted by this huge mole on her face.

“Hey lady you, have huge fu-“ Mike clamped his hand over Billie’s mouth,

“Huge funny smile!” He saved his friend from getting in trouble.

Billie licked mikes hand “Ewwww! Billie that’s just gross!” Mike shouted.

“Billie?” the teacher raised an eyebrow.

“Uh...I was talking to myself?” Mike said quietly.

“Mhm, Well you two can go right to the principals office.”

“Damn.” Mike and Billie said at the same time.

“JINX! You owe me a soda!” Billie hollered, as they walked down the hall.

“Whatever you say Mike.” Mike joked. They both started cracking up.

****End flashback****

“Mike...you never gave me a soda!” Billie said.

“DID TOO.” The bassist shouted.

“NA UH!” “YA HUH!” The ya huh’s and Na uh’s went on for a while.

Then Mike gave in, “Fine I’ll buy you a soda. Wanna go grab a bite to eat also?”

“Yeah...hey Mike think I could crash at your place for a while.” Billie said quietly.

“Bill I would love to say yeah, but you know how my mom is.” Billie thought for a moment. “Oh yeah...Maybe I’ll crash at Tre’s house.”

Mike’s eyes widened, “Holy shit! Speaking of Tre I left him at the house ALONE for almost 2 hours!”

Billie laughed, “Calm down man!” Billie started putting his clothes in a duffel bag.

“Ok...We'll go get something to eat and then go back to my place.” Mike said.

“Alright.”

They started to head out to Mike’s truck.