Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

You'd be disturbed by my thoughts......

Billie and Mike were goofing around and sharing joke’s. When they turned the corner, someone’s strong arms wrapped themselves around Billie. At this Billie let out a girlish screech. Mike out of reflex closed his eyes and swung a fist at the suppose attacker.

“OW fucker!” The suspected attacker shouted. It was no one other then Tre.

“Tre! What the fuck? Don’t do that....” Mike shot back.

Billie was so startled he just stood there blinking.

“Aw I was only kidding. And I thought it would be funny.” Tre said in a sad tone.

“Tre... did you walk all the way here?” Mike asked.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I was bored and I missed you guys!”

Mike sighed, “Fine, get in the car were gonna go grab a bite to eat.”

They all hoped in the car and drove off to ‘1$ dollar drop easy shop’ a fast food joint where everything was a dollar. A punks home for food. Billie Mike, Tre all hopped out of the truck, walking into the fast food joint.

This place was grimy and dirty. It had been around for ages at the most. Everything was worn out. But no one cared. The food was cheap, and not so crappy. It was pretty empty except a happy couple and some other loner stoner kids. All scattered around..

“Welcome to uh.” The liberty spiked young punk said dully. Then looking down at the writing on their hand to see the forgotten lines, “uh... 1$ shop. What would you like to ordeal” He squinted at his hand, “I mean order.”

“I want a double cheese burger slappy meal.” Tre said

“I’d like the...sloppy Joe surprise.” Billie said then smirking.

“Burger, fries, and a shake.” Mike said just as dull as the punk behind the counter.

“Your order will be ready, here take this number and have a seat somewhere.” He handed Billie a paper with a number written on it,”We’ll call it when your orders up.” The punk said.

“There’s a table over there.” Tre pointed at a window seat in the corner.

“Eighty.....” Billie said quietly.

“What?” Mike asked.

“The number we have is eighty....”

“Ohhhh.” Mike cooed. It had been a year since their last tour, also since Billie had seen Adrienne.

They lost contact with each other.

Mike and Tre got into a conversation, about what hot dogs are made of. While Billie got lost in his thoughts. He had a lot on his mind, some mild some confusing. Would he ever go back home? Where was he gonna live? And what was his sexuality? He was interrupted from his thoughts by Mike handing him a box with his food in it.

“You ok man?” His long haired blue eyed friend asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Billie lied.

“So are we eating here? Or are we going back to Mike’s?” Tre asked.

Mike gave Billie a ‘what do you want to do’ stare.
Billie shrugged, “Lets go back to Mike’s?”

Tre stood up, “Ok, lets go.”

They climbed into Mike’s truck and made their way back to Mike’s house.

“Damn, It’s late. I guess she won’t be home tonight....” Mike said to himself as he walked through the front door. She being his mother.

“Wanna watch a movie?” Billie asked.

“Yeah” Tre replied.
They sat on the floor, and began watching footloose.

“I wish I could dance like that...” Tre said sleepy dripping from his voice. Soon they had all crashed on the living room floor.

***The next morning***

Billie rolled over and his hand smacked Tre in the face. Tre’s eyes sprang open,

“Ouch, Shit what time is it....?” He looked at his watch, “Shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck!!!! Were gonna be late.” He started shaking Mike, and Billie, “Wake up, We have a gig in like an hour and a half! “

Mike didn’t budge. Billie just moaned.

“GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!” The Drummer shouted with all his might.

Billie and Mike both turned on their side’s, eyes still closed and said, “Alright already, Jesus fucking Christ!”

Tre raised an eyebrow, “You guy’s really need to stop that...”

The Billie and Mike both sat up, “Stop what?”

“THAT!”

Billie and Mike just looked at each other confused.

“Ah FUCK IT!” Tre screamed.

“Well lets get our shit together we got’s a show to play soon.” Billie said through a yawn, “I’m gonna go change my clothes first.”

“No shower?” Tre asked.

“Nah I’m to lazy, and what’s the point just gonna get all sweaty and dirty anyway.”

Billie went off to change, while Mike and Tre loaded up Mike’s truck with all the amps, and Tre’s kit Billie’s guitar and Mike’s bass.

“Ready to go?” Mike asked Billie.

“Yup.”

***-Later at Gilman-***
The guys were playing an amazing set, they were half way done.

“Well thanks for everyone coming out tonight to act all crazy and stuff.” Billie said.

“Yeah, just remember if ya get hurt in the mosh pit, were not the one’s to blame.” Mike added also laughing.

“Well this is a new song I wrote last night about a girl, this song’s called 80.”

The crowd loved the song. They spent the rest of the night taking request.
Soon their set was done.

“Alright everyone we gotta jet thanks again for coming out!” Billie shouted. Before heading off stage.

Mike and Tre began loading all the equipment into Mike’s truck. Billie started talking to a girl, her name was Amanda... They really got along.

A week later Amanda was Billie’s new girlfriend.