My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Perfect

Jackie was lying on her bed. She had called in to work, not because she was sick, but because she had a date planned. She was lying there thinking of what to wear. She’d been out with Tyler a few times now, and things were more comfortable with him. She wasn’t sure what to wear tonight though. “Buffy…what should I wear?” She asked her orange tabby cat.

“Meow” was the only answer she got. She patted her cats head and got up off the bed and went into her closet. She settled on a red mini dress that fit her body tightly and a pair of black knee high suede boots.

“I look like a hooker huh Buff?”

“Meow.”

“Stupid cat.” Jackie said and fixed her hair. She left it down and fixed her bangs to give her hair a little volume. She applied her makeup and checked herself in the full length mirror she had in her bedroom. “Ugh I wish you could tell me how I look Buffy.” She whined.

“Meow.”

“Shut up.” Jackie said and checked herself again. “What do you think Thunder?” she asked her Rottweiler.

“Bark! AROROOOROO”

“That good huh?” She laughed and patted her dogs head. The doorbell rang and she practically ran to the door. She opened it calmly and smiled when she saw her guest.

“Wow…” He said.

“Why are you always so surprised? Do I look like a hooker?”

“No, it’s because you are beautiful.” Tyler said and kissed her cheek.

“Well that’s a relief…it’s hard to take fashion advise from a dog and a cat.” Jackie smiled. He laughed a little bit. “You look nice too.” She said. He was dressed in a pair of black pants with a black button down shirt that had the collar button left open, wasn’t tucked in and had the sleeves rolled up to almost the elbow.

“Thank you, I’m glad you think so.”

“I love a guy that can wear a button down shirt like that and pull it off without looking like a slob.” Jackie smiled.

“So are you ready?” He asked, still smiling.

“Yes, I am.” She said and took his hand. They walked to his car together, and once again, like every time, he opened the door for her. She slid into the car and he closed the door once her legs were both in the car. “So where are you taking me?” She asked once he was in the car with her.

“I’m not very creative when it comes to dating, so just dinner and a movie.”

“I like that. I don’t need creative, I work in a night club.” Jackie smiled. She enjoyed just going to dinner with him. She enjoyed just being with him. They didn’t talk much in the car, but it was a comfortable silence.

They walked into the restaurant hand in hand, and he opened the door for her and pulled her chair out for her at the table. She loved that about him, she wasn’t used to guys treating her that way.

“So, you called in to work then?”

“Yea, I told them I was sick and I couldn’t go.” Jackie smiled.

“You look terribly ill.” He said with a laugh.

“Yes, and I’m highly contagious.” She said.

“Well, I think I’ll take the risk.” Tyler smiled and leaned across the table and kissed her lips. She was a little shocked at first, he hadn’t kissed her lips before, but after a second she kissed him back. She was surprised her had just kissed her like that out of nowhere, but she wasn’t upset. “Sorry…” He said when he pulled away.

“It’s ok, I like kisses.” She smiled. “Just as long as they don’t lead straight to sex.” She warned.

“No, it doesn’t.” He clarified.

“Okay good…I’m not ready to go that far with a guy again yet.” She said.

“Well, it’s understandable, we’ve only been going out a month.”

“Well I’m glad we’re on the same page then.” Jackie smiled.

“Very much so. I wouldn’t want to mess things up with you…your too perfect.”

Jackie felt her cheeks turn red and she looked down, trying to hide her blush. “I’m far from perfect.” She said and pushed her hair out of her eyes. “I mean, I’m a stripper…that’s a fault right there.”

“Actually, that’s a good thing.” He smiled. “It means you have the body for it, so that’s a plus. You’re gorgeous, you’re funny, you’re really easy to talk to, I love being with you. Everything about you is perfect.”

“I’m moody, I can be a bitch if you piss me off, I can be really selfish, there are days where I like to lay around in my pajamas and eat ice cream straight out of the container, my hair and makeup isn’t always perfect and I enjoy sleeping until noon.”

“I enjoy sleeping until noon too.” He smiled. “And there are days where my hair’s a mess and I don’t want to do anything too. Those are just normal human things. No one is perfect perfect, so what’s the point in pointing out your flaws? There is something about you though, that makes me really happy. Every time I’m with you I feel like I always have this stupid smile on and I can’t make it go away, I don’t want to make it go away.”

“Wow….you’re really sweet. I love being with you too, and I feel like I have that same smiled on that I can’t get rid of, and I fell so comfortable around you. It’s hard for me to find guys that I really am comfortable around, because of what I do. So many of them either think I’m just this stripper and they’re going to fuck me on the first date, or others get so jealous it’s pointless to stay in a relationship with them.”

“So see, we make each other happy, so what difference does it make if you like to eat ice cream out of the container? That doesn’t turn me off of you. I like a girl that doesn’t have to be perfect all the time. A real girl, that doesn’t need all the attention, that doesn’t spend hours every day putting on make-up and making sure that their hair is never out of place.”

“Well, when I’m not working or out with people, I usually don’t do much with my hair and make up.”

“Good.” Tyler smiled. “So, it looks like we’ve finished eating, you want to get out of here?”

“Let’s go to the beach. A movie sounds so boring.” Jackie smiled.

“Okay, we can do that.” He agreed. He paid the restaurant bill and they left. The drive to the beach wasn’t long, and they talked some. Jackie took her boots off in the parking lot and left them in his car before taking his hand and pulling him onto the sand.

The sun had set long before they got there, so the moon was sending a silvery reflection across the water, and the waves made a soft crashing sound. The air was cool but not freezing. Jackie put her arm around his waist when they got to the shore line, and he put his around her shoulders.

“This is perfect.” She smiled and leaned against him. “I’ve always loved the beach, ever since I was a little girl. It’s part of California I guess.”

“It’s nice.” He agreed. She was enjoying just walking along the shoreline with him, holding onto him. It was the perfect finish to the evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really really love this chapter. :)
I know it's a little short, but i love it just how it is.
Comments=Love
~Jackie