My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Cartoons

The honeymoon was going well with a lot of staying in bed, and an occasional trip to the beach. It was the second to last day they had alone in Cancun together. Jackie was lying on a lounge chair on the beach in a red bikini with her sunglasses on and her body drenched in protective sun tan lotion. She longed for a pretty drink, but was settling for ordering her Pina Coladas virgin without any rum. She was waiting for Tyler to come back from the bar with her drink.

She was lucky to have not been very sick most of their honeymoon; her morning sickness had been at a minimum. She was getting a nice tan and she was feeling relaxed and just happy to be with her husband. She missed her pets a little bit, but she never got the chance to miss them too much. As soon as she was missing them Tyler would be there on top of her and nothing else would matter.

He came back and set a drink on the small table between them for her and sat facing her on his chair. She smiled as she could feel him staring at her. “Hey, my love.” She said.

“Hey.” He said back. “You’re turning black on me over there.” He laughed.

“You know you like it. And it’s better than your pretty shade of red.” She said and looked at him. “I told you to use sun screen.”

“I meant to, but I was so caught up in your bikini that I couldn’t focus.” He admitted. She laughed out loud and sat up to face him also.

“You are going to be in a lot of pain.” She said.

“It’s just a little sun burn, I think I can deal.”

“I don’t want to hear you whining later when you can’t sleep.” She said and kissed him. “I’m going back to the hotel, I’m tired.” She said.

“Alright. You know darling, this is our last night here. Our jet leaves tomorrow night after dinner.”

“I know.” Jackie sighed. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck when he stood up with her. She kissed him hard on his lips. “I love you so much.” She said. He smiled and kissed her back.

“I love you too darling. And our little token of love.” He laughed and placed his hand on her stomach. She laughed and swatted him playfully. “Ow.” He whined.

“I told you I didn’t wanna hear it!” Jackie warned and took his hand. She picked up her drink with her free hand and they walked back to the hotel together. The last night of their honeymoon was spent making love.

Five days later Jackie was sitting on her bed in their house. Tyler had gone to check in with his band and get everything settled for the release of Scars and Souvenirs special edition. She laughed to herself a little when she noticed the bottle of Solarcaine sitting on the night table on his side of the bed. Despite her warning he’d done his fair share of complaining that his skin hurt. They couldn’t even have sex because just to touch him the wrong way hurt.

“I told him to use sun block.” She smiled and flipped through a baby name book. She didn’t know what she was having or what she wanted to name it. She had noticed a significant weight gain but she didn’t mind much. She wanted to have a nice healthy pregnancy.

Her text message alert rang and she looked at her cell phone. Madison. She smiled and opened the text.

OMG OMG guess what babe!

What’s up?

You’re little baby is going to have a little play mate!!

What are you talking about?

I was late, and I tested, and I’M PREGNANT

Congratulations! I am sooooo happy for you!!! What does Austin think?

Well…I haven’t exactly…you know…told him yet. I’m worried.

What about? That he won’t be like THRILLED

That he’ll be MAD. We weren’t supposed to have a baby this soon…and he’s touring right now and stuff. He won’t be too thrilled I’m sure.

Don’t worry so much! I’m sure he’ll be happy. He loves you.

Well…maybe. I’m going to tell him tonight when he calls.

That’s probably the best course of action you know. Well let me know how it goes! My lobster man just walked in. Jackie typed back and laughed a little bit. Tyler rolled his eyes when she glanced at him.

Aww poor Tyler! Well I’ll talk to you later babe! Wish me luck with Austin!

Luck luck luck! I don’t know why you need it but there you go! Love Ya!

“Hey baby whatcha doing?” Tyler smiled and crawled onto the bed with her.

“Just lying here. Nothing interesting going on with me. Madison and Austin are expecting.” Jackie said. “How is the sun burn?”

“Hurts.” He smiled and kissed her. “But not as bad as it was a day or two ago.”

“I’m glad.” She smiled.

“Did you find a name?”

“Not at all.” Jackie laughed.

“Well we’ll find him one.” He said and placed his hand over her stomach. “He’ll be a gorgeous baby.”

“He?” Jackie smiled. “Who said it can’t be a she?”

“I did.” Tyler said. Jackie laughed and him and kissed his lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too!” She exclaimed. “I wish your fucking skin would get better so I could bang you.” She winked.

“You are insane.” He laughed and slid his hand under her shirt.

“What are you doing?” She giggled.

“Getting you off.” He smiled and kissed her jaw. She laughed a little bit.

“Don’t! I don’t want to be the only one getting any and I’m not going down on you so forget it.”

“Well fine!” He teased and pulled his hand out of her shirt. “I’m getting better. Maybe tomorrow we can fuck.”

“Sounds GOOD.” Jackie laughed. “Let’s watch a movie!”

“What movie?”

“I don’t know…The Fox and The Hound.” Jackie smiled.

“What?” Tyler asked with his eyebrow raised.

“It’s a Disney movie!” Jackie squealed.

“I know what it is! I just meant…what?”

“Please! It’s one of my MOST favorite movies.” Jackie asked with puppy dog eyes. Tyler sighed and agreed. She squeaked with excitement and got up off the bed fast and put the movie in. “Go make popcorn since you don’t wanna watch it anyways.” She said. He sighed and got of the bed and went down the stairs to make popcorn.

Jackie was watching the movie attentively when he came into the room with the bag of popcorn and two drinks. He lay down on the bed with her and she snuggled up to him. “I can’t believe I agreed to this cartoon crap.”

“Shush! You know you like it!” Jackie teased and took a piece of popcorn into her mouth. “Just so you know…this movie makes me cry.”

“Are you serious?!” He exclaimed.

“Yes!!! It’s sad! The poor little fox.” Jackie said with sympathy.

“Bambi probably makes you cry too.”

“As a matter of fact it does! And so does Dumbo!” Jackie said. “You are just a man and have no emotions!”

“Hey…when Bambi’s mother was shot I felt sorry for the stupid deer.” Tyler smiled.

“Shush. Watch the movie, pay attention and you will cry too!”

“Ha! Yea…I’m so going to cry.” He mocked. Jackie rolled her eyes and decided it best to ignore him. Just as she’d warned, she cried at a certain point in the movie. Tyler laughed at her and she slapped his sunburn, shutting him up fast. “That was mean!”

“Well you are laughing at me! It’s sad Tyler! Would you like to be left out in the woods all alone with no one you love or know to take care of you?”

“He’s a fox!”

“But the old lady was all he ever knew! And she just left him there!”

“Jackie! It’s a cartoon baby!” He laughed. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest for the remainder of the movie. When it was over he sighed and took hold of her arm, pulling them apart and pulled her down onto his chest. “I shouldn’t have laughed.” He said.

“No you shouldn’t have!” Jackie pouted.

“Forgive me.”

“I don’t think I can.” Jackie said and smiled up at him. “You a heartless person.”

“I know…I should have cried when the cartoons were sad.”

“Shut up!” Jackie whined. He laughed and kissed her head.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” Jackie smiled and pecked his lips. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

“So, Austin is going to be a dad huh?” Tyler laughed. “That will be interesting.”

“Like you being a father wouldn’t be?” Jackie laughed. Tyler pouted a little bit.

“Yea well, Austin is crazier than I am.”

“That’s true I guess. But you should…like…start preparing yourself.”

“I am preparing myself, don’t worry. Are you ready to be a mom?”

“I think I can handle it.”

“Do you plan to go back to work?”

“Yea…I do.” Jackie said. “If this doesn’t jack my body to shit.”

“I’m sure it won’t. You bought all the creams for your skin and stuff.”

“Yea I did.” Jackie said. “And I finally stopped puking!” She said with joy. Her husband laughed and kissed her hard on her lips.

“Alright, we watched the silly movie, we talked, we cuddled, let’s sleep.” Tyler said. Jackie sighed.

“Fine fine.” She agreed. She changed into her pajamas and snuggled with him again before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i know it's boring
and it's a filler
and that i have been neglecting this one a lot
Sorry! I've been caught up with Girl I Gotta Thing For You
Which if you havent read, i suggest you do. im most proud of this one right now. :D
BTW the Fox and The Hound actually does make me cry on this part The Fox and The Hound

Comments are LOVE!!!!
~Jackie