My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Just Acting Like We're Animals

She woke up to her phone ringing loudly and she sighed. “Hello.” She groaned.

“Jackie. Hi.” Madison said.

“Hey honey, what’s the matter?”

“Austin! God I told him about the baby last night and he got all weird and said he’d call me back and hasn’t since last night!” She said, with frustration.

“Aww I’m sorry babe. I’m sure he’ll come around in a day or two. Give him a chance to think about it.”

“Yea, maybe your right.” Madison said. “Was Tyler like this when you found out?”

“We were broken up at the time. It was weird.” Jackie said.

“Oh that’s right.” Madison remembered.

“But he was happy enough when we got together again. I’m sure Austin will be just fine.”

“Really?”

“I am positive.” Jackie said.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t get so worked up…but he is so frustrating!”

“All men are frustrating!” Jackie laughed a little bit. Tyler flipped her off, though his eyes were still closed and he was lying on his stomach with his head on his pillow. She laughed at him. “Mine has a cat sleeping on his back.”

“Aww Buffy loves him!”

“Buffy does love him! She sleeps there all the time. She doesn’t love me anymore.” Jackie said with a pout. Tyler laughed a little bit.

“Buffy go with your mother.” Tyler said. Buffy ignored him.

“I told you she doesn’t love me anymore.” Jackie pouted. “Anyways, I’ll talk to you later babe! Let me know when he calls you back.”

“Will do!” Madison said. “Love Ya!”

“Love you too.” Jackie said and hung up her phone. She scooted closer to Tyler and kissed him on his lips before pushing Buffy off of him. “How’s your sun burn?”

“It’s alright I suppose.” He said and kissed her back. “As much as I want sex, I think I should wait it out.”

“Damn it I’m going to slaughter you for getting this fucking burn so god damned bad! I want to have sex.” Jackie whined. Tyler laughed out loud and kissed her hard on her lips. It didn’t take much for him to comply with her demands, although the sheet’s friction against his skin hurt a little bit. When they finished she lay on her back, breathless.

“Are you satisfied?”

“Oh my god…” She breathed.

“Is that a yes?”

“Duh.” She nodded and took a deep breath. “I missed that.”

“Me too.” He laughed and kissed her. “I say we go out for breakfast.”

“I say you have a deal.” She laughed and got out of bed. He got in the shower with her, and they caught up on what they’d missed over the last few days. By the time the shower was over the water running out of the faucet was cold.

Jackie dressed in his shirt and a pair of jeans. He stared at her for a minute. “What?” She asked.

“Nothing.” He said. She cocked her head to the side and looked at him. He laughed and kissed her. “I was thinking about how pretty you are.” She blushed.

“I will never get tired of how corny you are.” She laughed. He pouted a little bit and looked down. She laughed at him and kissed his lips.

“Where do you want to go for breakfast love?”

“I don’t care, Marie Calendar’s.”

“Fine then.” He smiled and took her hand in his. They walked out together and got into his car. On the way to the restaurant he held her hand tightly in his. “I’m glad we got married.”

“Me too.” She agreed with a big smile. “Now I can collect alimony in a while.” She said. He rolled his eyes.

“Not funny.” He smiled.

“Who’s laughing?”

“You’re a bitch.” He laughed and gave her hand a little squeeze. She smiled and leaned across the car to kiss him on his cheek.

“I enjoy being Mrs. Connolly. Took me 28 and a half years to be Mrs. Anything.”

“I’m glad you enjoy using my last name.” He smiled. “Are you excited, to get into this family thing? We already got married, now comes the baby.”

“I am excited to be a mom.” Jackie nodded. “Aren’t you?”

“I’m not going to be a mom darling.” He teased. She rolled her eyes and swatted him. “Of course I am excited. I love babies.”

“Good. Do you want a boy or a girl?”

“As long as you both are healthy that is irrelevant.”

“Oh come on! Tell me!” She exclaimed. “I want a little girl. I’m going to name her Gloria.”

“Gloria huh?” He asked. She nodded. “What if it’s a boy?”

“I don’t know.” She said.

“Christian?” He smiled at her. “So you can go along with that sick Green Day fascination you have.”

“Oh my god! I don’t know what you are talking about!” She said with shock.

“You do so! You are trying to drag me to that damn concert next month!”

“Shut up.” She pouted. “And I’m not going to name the boy that.”

“Why not? I’m sure they would be flattered.”

“Shut up Tyler!” She warned. “I really don’t know what to name a boy though.”

“Me either, honey.” He laughed. “Joel?”

“I don’t know about that.” She said and scrunched her face up.

“Well, we will find out later on.” He said. “We have time to wait.”

“I’m starting to show.” She whined.

“Barely.” He commented, “And I told you at the wedding, you are still hot.”

“You are insane.” She said. He parked his car in the parking lot to the restaurant she had requested and kissed her lips.

“I might be insane, but I love you, and you love me too.” He said. She nodded and smiled. They got out of that car, and after she straightened her clothes a little bit, they walked into the restaurant together.

She ordered French toast with eggs and he decided on the same. She held his hand from across the table for a while. “I’m glad you walked into that club that night.”

“I’m glad you wouldn’t let me refuse the lap dance.” He smiled. “Who would have thought that a night out with friends would find me the greatest thing I have.”

“You are so corny!” She giggled. He frowned. “Oh stop that, I love it!”

“I’m glad.” He said. They finished breakfast and spent the day out with each other, stopping at a mall, a movie theater, and two more restaurants. During dinner her cell phone started to ring and she sighed and answered it.

“Hello.”

“Jackie!” Madison.

“Hey honey, everything good? Did you start puking?”

“Well…yea…and…everything is amazing!”

“You lost me.”

“Austin called me back. He’s ecstatic! We already decided if it’s a boy we are naming it Aiden James.”

“That is adorable!” Jackie laughed. “I can’t find a name for mine if it’s a boy.”

“Well, then you name it after its father.”

“I don’t think his father would like that much. Besides, who wants a name like Tyler?” She teased. He pouted. “Oh stop it, you know I love you.”

“You are raggin’ on my name.” Tyler protested.

“Oh hush!” She said. “Anyways, I’m so happy for you girly!! We can be mamas together.”

“Yes we can! Our little ones can play together.”

“We need someone else to get knocked up so we can make a club out of it.” Jackie laughed.

“Well the only other married one is Layla, and Morgan and Hairball haven’t been together that long, and we all know that Blower’s balls probably can’t make a baby if they tried.”

“Well, maybe Mark and Layla will get started on a family.”

“Maybe! Well anyways, I just wanted to let you know that he finally got over his shock and concern and is glad to be a daddy to be.”

“I’m so happy for you both!” Jackie smiled. “I’ll let you go, I am hanging with my hubby.”

“Oh I’m sorry I interrupted.”

“It’s okay, I’ve been with him all day, and I’m getting sick of him.”

“Gee thanks.” He commented. She stuck her tongue out at him.

“That’s not nice!” Madison smiled.

“Yea, I know I’m awful.” Jackie laughed. “I’ll talk to you later babe.”

“Alright darlin’. Have fun…and have good sex!”

“I plan too.” Jackie smiled. “Love you!”

“Love you too! Bye bye.”

“Chao.” Jackie said and hung up. “Well they are happy.”

“That’s good. So…what do you say we go home and have that good sex.” He winked. She laughed out loud and nodded. He paid the restaurant bill and walked her to the car. Once he was in the car with the doors shut she launched at him and kissed him hard on his lips. “What are you doing?” He laughed.

“I couldn’t contain myself.” She giggled and kissed him again.

“We are in the Olive Garden parking lot woman!” He laughed. “Calm down.”

“I’ve been sex deprived for a week!” She whined. “Take your pants off!”

“Baby calm down! We are going to get arrested.”

“I can handle that!” She grinned and undid his belt.

“We’ll get a room okay?”

“I want you now!” She whined. He laughed at her and started the car.

“We’ll compromise.” He smiled. She looked at him with confusion and he looked down. She got the hint, and when he pulled that car out of the parking lot she lowered herself into his lap. Twice she felt the SUV swerve to the side, and once he hit the brakes a little too hard to fast and the car jerked to a stop. She was pleased with herself, and when she rose back up and wiped her mouth with a tissue she laughed.

“Like it?”

“I almost crashed three times.” He laughed. “We probably shouldn’t do that anymore.”

“I thought it was fun!” She laughed. He pulled the SUV into a hotel parking lot.

“I’m not waiting anymore for the rest of it.” He smiled with one eyebrow raised. Jackie nodded. He zipped his pants and fixed his belt before opening the car door. “I really don’t think we should do that anymore.”

“We should try it on the freeway!” She said with a wide smile. He laughed. He carried her into the hotel and paid for the room. In the elevator things started to get hot, and her clothes became a mess as his hands traveled up her shirt. When they got to their floor, they stumbled through the hallways to their room, their lips still pressed to each other’s, and their hands still roaming each other’s bodies.

It took a minute to get the door to open, and finally it popped open, and they stumbled into the room with their lips pressed together again. He pushed her down on the bed, landing on top of her, and kissed her neck and pulled the shirt off her body.

He kissed down her stomach and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. She moaned at the feeling of his tongue against her stomach. She arched her back up a little bit, and ran her fingers into his hair. “I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” She breathed. Soon he was on top of her, both of them naked, sweating, ready to be one with each other, and he thrust into her. She cried out loudly with pleasure, and bit down on his bottom lip when he kissed her. She could taste his blood on her tongue, and he moaned slightly from the pain. She sucked gently on his lip, and grabbed onto the skin on his back, eventually digging her nails deep into his flesh. He kissed her neck twice before biting hard into the skin. The feeling of his teeth breaking her skin brought her to climax, and she screamed his name.

She climaxed twice more, the final time with him. She was breathless when he rolled off her and ran his fingers through his hair and attempted to catch his own breath. She put her hand to her neck and felt the small wound. It wasn’t bleeding anymore, as it usually never did when he cut her skin with his teeth. “Fucking…vampire.” She said and smiled.

“Shut up…” He laughed. “My…mouth and…back are going…to hurt…for days.”

“Oh you poor baby.” She mocked and kissed him. “You sucked the blood out of my neck.”

“Well…would you rather I let it run down all over?”

“Why is it, every time we have sex, someone ends up bleeding?” She asked.

“Because, that’s the way we like it.” He smiled and kissed her again. “Let’s sleep now.”

“Agreed.” She said. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He smiled and put his arms around her. It didn’t take long for either of them to fall to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is from Nickelback's song Animals :D
Look it up and you'll no why!
For the like...none of you that don't know, Christian and Gloria are the character's on Green Day's "21 Century Breakdown" WHICH BTW if you don't have, go fucking buy it!

I also wan to say HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE PUMPKIN MR. AUSTIN FUCKING WINKLER FROM HINDER I love him haha :D wooo!
COMMENTS!!! pleas please!!!
~Jackie