My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

I'm insisting

The next morning Jackie woke up to her dog licking her face. She groaned and smacked the dog away. She rolled over to see Tyler sleeping on his stomach with her cat rolled up on the small of his back. She thought about it for a minute, and then remembered why he was sleeping there with her. The night before had been very hazy, but she could remember everything in a cloudy dream like way.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed to herself and shot up in bed. She didn’t really get hangovers. “Oh fucking shit! Oh fuck fuck fuck!” She said and got up.

“What happened?” Tyler asked as her yelling had woken him. He looked at her with eyes half closed and blinked a few times.

“We…oh my god! We like fucked in the VIP room! I’m gonna get fired! Fuck shit and damn!” She cursed as she dug through her purse for her cell phone.

“So you’re not worried that we slept together?”

“Well, I am…but it was bound to happen eventually. I’m worried about my job! Fuck!” She exclaimed and finally found her cell phone out of her purse. She called her boss’s office.

“Good morning.”

“Aaron! I need to talk to you about last night…” Jackie said into the phone in a rushed voice. Tyler pushed himself up onto his elbows, causing Buffy to get down off his back and hide under the bed.

“What is there to talk about? You broke several rules.” Aaron said angrily. “You drank to the point of intoxication, that’s worthy of suspension, you engaged in inappropriate interaction with a costumer, also worthy of suspension, and you engaged in sexual intercourse in the VIP lounge, that is worthy of dismissal from the job.”

“So I’m fired?” Jackie asked, a little upset by it.

“You left with costumers, another rule broken. What do you think I should do?”

“Look Aaron, just tell me I’m fired so I can find another club ok.”

“Fine then, you’re fired. Don’t come back.”

“Thank you, I’ll pick up my last paycheck as soon as possible.”

“It’s here now.”

“Goodbye.” Jackie snapped and hung up the phone. “FUCK!” She cursed and ran her fingers through her hair.

“I’m sorry.” Tyler said.

“I lost my job…it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have let you buy me that drink. Fuck! This is just perfect.”

“Well, you don’t need that job.”

“I have to pay my rent, and feed myself, my bills, my cat, my dog, all that takes money, my car, everything.” She explained quickly and pushed her hair out of her face. “I mean, I can find another club to dance in, but it just sucks.”

“Well, find another club then. If that’s what you want.”

“Well what else can I do? I can’t do any other jobs, I go nuts. And I need to work, and stripping made me good money, I can’t afford this place at any other job. And I don’t think you are going to support me.”

“You’d be surprised.”

“What? We’ve only been going out for like, a month and a half.”

“Well, maybe not support you, but I can help you out. I mean, it’s my fault you got fired.”

“It isn’t your fault, it’s mine. I should have said no.”

“You did say no, I insisted on buying you that drink. I’m the one that got you drunk and you know, fucked you in the VIP lounge.”

“I’m the one that took you in there and got naked. I’m the one that kissed you first; I’m the one that wanted the sex in the first place.” Jackie said. Buffy jumped back up onto the bed and sat next to her. She was sitting with her back to Tyler, with her head in her hands, looking at the ground.

“Meow”

“Go away Buffy.” Jackie said and pushed her cat down. After a minute she felt Tyler’s arms around her waist and he kissed her neck.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll help you out until you find a job, ok?”

“I can’t ask you to do that.”

“You’re not asking, I’m insisting. I can’t just leave you hanging like this.” He said and kissed her neck again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know it's like extremely short, but i couldn't think of anything else and i'm happy with it. So Comments are love!
~Jackie