My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

UGH!

“Ugh I’m never going to find a fucking job!” Jackie exclaimed and flopped down on her sofa.

“Another failure baby?” Tyler asked. He was practically living in her apartment with her.

“Yes another failure.” She pouted and crossed her arms. “All the clubs I’ve gone to have more than enough dancers. The one place that needed someone hired a girl with fake tits that talked like a man.”

“I’m sorry baby.” He said and sat next to her. He put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her head. “You’ll find something.”

“I’m running out of places to look.” She pouted.

“Well, we can…have sex and not think about your lack of a job.” He smiled.

“Tyler!” She whined and swatted him. He laughed.

“So that’s a no then?”

“I’ve been looking for a new job for two months Tyler, it’s pissing me off. I’ve even applied at fast food places, there is nothing!”

“Well, I’m sorry baby.” He said and kissed her. “I wish I could help.”

“Get me a job.” She whined.

“Well, don’t worry so much, the rent and bills are paid for.”

“Because you paid them.” She pouted.

“I was happy to pay them. I spend a lot of time here too.”

“Yea, well…fine. But I still need a job.”

“Worry about it later, come on baby…let’s have sex.”

“God you sound like a child asking his mother for ice cream.” Jackie said before his lips crashed against hers. She laughed a little bit, but didn’t protest. He continued to kiss her as he pulled her shirt off over her head and ran his hands down the soft skin on her back. She pulled his shirt off of him as well and put her arms around his neck, locking her fingers in his black hair.

She started on the button of his jeans and pulled them off, and he removed her black skirt and pushed her back so she was lying on her back on the black sofa. He kissed her chest and her stomach and unhooked her bra. From there things moved faster and clothes were thrown everywhere, and he thrust into her. She arched up a bit and put her hands on his shoulders. She enjoyed the feeling of having him inside her.

He started to thrust faster, harder. She whined and let out small moans. She didn’t want to be loud, the walls in her apartment weren’t very thick. More than once she had been able to hear her neighbors getting it on in the apartment next door. When she reached her climax she failed at her attempt to not be loud. He kissed her lips as they climaxed together.

Another two weeks passed and she still couldn’t find a job. She’d all but given up, and that was starting to look like a good option. “Fuck I’m never ever going to find a freaken job! This fucking sucks!” She yelled as she stormed into the kitchen of her apartment and opened the freezer. “And there’s no ice cream.” She whined. Buffy rubbed herself around Jackie’s legs and meowed. “What’s your problem? Are you hungry?” Jackie said and poured a little bit of food into the cats bowl. Buffy started to eat with pleasure. She checked Thunder’s food bowl and filled it too and his water bowl before walking into the living room and taking her shoes off.

“You’re home.”

“Yea, I’m home.” She said. Tyler sat next to her on the sofa and pulled her down onto his chest.

“We need to talk about something baby.” He said.

“What?” She pouted. She figured it was more bad news so she prepared herself.

“I’m going to have to leave soon, for tour.” He said. She looked up at him.

“You’re leaving?!”

“I have too baby, I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t be sorry…you have a job.” She said and pouted more.

“Well love, I was thinking, since you are unemployed I’d take you with me, at least for a little bit. You’ve got to know someone that can feed Buffy and Thunder.”

“Wait, you want to take me on tour with you?” She asked a bit alarmed.

“Only if you want to go, I can’t make you.”

“That would be fun! Who all are you touring with?”

“Hinder, I’m not sure if you’ve heard of them.”

“No…I don’t think so.” Jackie said.

“Well we tour with them a lot, they’re good friends of ours.”

“Oh, well that’s cool. It sounds like fun! I’d love to go on tour with you.”

“Okay good, then its set. We’ll be leaving in about two weeks.”

“Two weeks, wow!”

Tyler laughed and kissed her. “I have to pack then, how long is the tour?”

“About five months.”

“That’s a long time…I’ll miss Buffy and Thunder.”

“Well honey, the best part for you is you’re not obligated to stay. If you get sick of the road you can come home, and if you want to come back you can come back to the tour with me. It all works out.”

“I suppose.” Jackie agreed and kissed him. He kissed her back.

“So, let’s go out somewhere tonight, you look like you need a good night out.” Tyler said. Jackie nodded in agreement.

“I have to change and stuff first.” She said and got up and went into her bedroom. She changed her clothes. She put on a white t-shirt with a black pinstripe vest and a pair of blue jeans. She wore her knee high suede boots, but they were mostly covered by the jeans. He took her to dinner and they walked around the mall together for a while before going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!
sorry for the extra filler chapter. the good stuff should start soon
Hinder is really not going to be main focus or anything, i might have Austin poke in and out but thats it
~Jackie.