My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

My Girlfriend's gotta have it

At the next venue Jackie was standing outside the dressing room with the twins when another girl came up to them. She had blond over brown hair with purple streaks, and blue eyes. She was tall, and athletic looking.

“Hey.” She said to Jackie.

“Uhm, hi…” Jackie trailed off, a little unsure of whom the girl was.

“I’m Hannah! Mike’s girlfriend…most people call me HanKat.”

“Oh! Okay…I’m Jackie…Tyler’s girlfriend.” Jackie smiled. “Most people call me Jackie.” Hannah laughed with her.

“So are you staying for the whole tour?” She asked.

“Yea, I am, or I’m going to try to anyways. Are you?”

“Of course! I love rock music, why would I leave when I get to see live rock music every night?”

“I guess you have a point. So why do they call you HanKat?”

“Oh, ‘cause my name is Hannah Kathryn Howell, so they just do. I don’t mind.”

“I see.” Jackie smiled. “So you said you were…”

“Mike’s girlfriend. Mike’s the one with the Mohawk and the stars shaved into his head.”

“Oh! They guy with the sleeves and the lip ring.”

“That’s the one! Yea, we’ve been together for like, a year now.”

“That’s awesome. Well, it’s nice to meet you HanKat.”

“You too Jackie.” Hannah said and shook her hand. The four women started up a conversation amongst them when Jackie felt someone put their arms around her from behind and kiss her neck.

“You ladies won’t mind if I steal this one away will you?” Tyler asked. The other three girls laughed.

“Depends on what you want her for.” Madison said with a smirk.

“Take a wild guess.” He said, and smiled back. Again the girls all laughed.

“Take her then.”

“Thank you much.” Tyler smiled and lifted Jackie up bridal style and carried her away.

“Put me down!” she laughed.

“Nope.” He said and kissed her lips. “I want you…now.” He said and smirked. Jackie rolled her eyes.

“Oh my god men…” she said. He laughed. He carried her into the dressing room. “What about the other guys?”

“They’re busy, at my request.”

“You sent your friends away so you could bring me in here for sex?”

“Yup.” He smiled and set her down on the sofa. She couldn’t help but laugh.

“Only a man would send two of his best friends away so he could violate his girlfriend in the dressing room.”

“Well, it’s a good think I am a man then huh?” He asked. “We don’t have a lot of time; they gave me a half hour.”

“Well at least it will be a fast rape then.” Jackie teased. He pulled her shirt off over her head and kissed her collar bone.

“Yea, it will.” He said.

Half an hour later Jackie walked out of the dressing room, trying to get her skirt straightened out and her hair back in place. “OooOh!” Filled the back stage area as Madison and Morgan were still outside the Hinder dressing room. Jackie assumed Hannah had gone into the room to be with Mike.

“Oh hush!” Jackie said.

“Someone got lucky.”

“I was raped.” She protested.

“You can’t rape the willing.” Madison said. Morgan nodded in agreement. Jackie pouted. “Was it worth it?!”

“Of course.” Jackie said with a cocky smile. They all laughed.

“What are we all laughing about?” Tyler asked as he joined Jackie.

“Nothing.” Jackie said. “Just girl talk. When does the show start?”

“In a few minutes. You gonna watch?”

“Of course.” Jackie said and put her arm around his waist.

“Good.” He smiled and kissed her. “Shall I let you three be women in peace?”

“Only if you want to, I’m sure they don’t mind you.”

“Not at all.” Madison chimed in.

“I think I’m going to head back into the dressing room anyways, I have to keep an eye on Cody.” Morgan said and winked. She hugged Jackie and walked back into the Hinder dressing room.

“So, how long have you all been together?” Jackie asked Madison.

“I’ve been with Austin for…about a year and a half, and Morgan and the hairball have been together for like six months or so. She was seeing someone when Austin and I started.”

“I see.”

“And the two of you?”

“Four months.”
“Wow…you move fast then…”

“Like I told you all earlier, it was a lap dance gone wild, we were both pretty drunk.” Tyler answered.

“Really, really drunk…I don’t think it’s completely worn off yet.” Jackie teased. Tyler pouted. “Aww did I hurt the baby’s feelings?” She asked in a mocking tone and kissed him.

“You two are kind of sickeningly cute…”

“Thanks.” Jackie smiled. “You and Austin too.”

“Yea, he’s amazing! Aside from his inability to have a clean mind.” Madison said. Jackie laughed. “But you know, he wouldn’t be Austin if he wasn’t completely vulgar.”

“I wouldn’t know…he seems like a nice enough guy.”

“He’s really sweet when you get to know him…he’s a pig…but a sweet pig.”

“Aren’t all men pigs?”

“Hey now! I’m standing right here.”

“You just raped me in the dressing room…not very redeeming there Ty.” Jackie smiled. He nodded in agreement.

“Alright, you’re right. Well, I have to get ready for the show. You’ll be there watching right?”

“I already told you I would! Now go, don’t make everyone else late.” Jackie said.

“Yes mother.” He said and walked away from her.

“So, you two are serious then?” Madison asked.

“Yea, more or less. He practically lives in my apartment.”

“Oh, Austin and I live together now…when he’s not touring, which is never.”

“That must suck.”

“No, I come with him a lot of the time.”

“Oh, well that’s fun.”

“Yea, I love touring with him, it’s a blast. You’ll love it. You get to see a lot of things you’ve never seen in your life…people in the crowd are crazy!”

“I bet…last night…there were so many bras flying at the stage…it was crazy.” Jackie agreed.

“Well, I’ll let you go get situated there on the side of the stage. I might join you in a little bit.”

“Alright, go keep Austin company.”

“I will.” Madison smiled and also went into the dressing room. Jackie followed security to the side of the stage and took her place. She looked out over the crowd. It was amazing to see it from that perspective. She’d been to a lot of concerts, but never on the side of the stage. A few girls were looking at her suspiciously. She looked back at them briefly. They started to talk amongst each other and one that was wearing a pink shirt with the words “I’m a bad bad girlfriend” written across the chest shot her an icy look. Jackie rolled her eyes.

The lights went out and the crowd started screaming. Tyler kissed Jackie’s cheek as he passed her to get onto the stage. She smiled and watched as the stage lights started up and the music started. They opened with “Crutch.” Jackie danced a little bit to the music, but she didn’t know the words well enough to sing along yet. She figured she would by the end of the tour.

Madison joined her as promised, and they danced together, getting a little crazy on the side of the stage. Most people in the crowd were too busy paying attention to the band to notice them dancing with each other. Then the end of the set came up.

“So, this one is for, the two lovely ladies on the side of the stage here. My girl Jackie and Madison, and for all the rest of you bad bad fucking girlfriends!” Tyler said into the microphone. Jackie and Madison laughed a little bit. Jackie had learned this song already.

My Girlfriend’s a dick magnet
My girlfriend’s gotta have it
She’s hot
Can’t stop
Up on stage doing shots
Tip the man he’ll ring the bell
Get her drunk she’ll scream like hell

Dirty Girl getting down
Dance with guy from out of town
Grab her ass, acting tough
Mess with her she’ll fuck you up
No one really knows if she’s drunk or if she’s stoned
But she’s coming back to my place tonight.

She likes to shake her ass


Tyler looked towards her and Madison and motioned for them to come out onto the stage. Jackie looked at Madison as if to ask if they should, and then took her hand and pulled her out onto the stage.

She grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair
When I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down
She’s naughty to the end
You know what she is
No doubt about it,
She’s a bad bad girlfriend

Red Thong, Parties on, Love this song, Sing along
Come together, leave alone, see you later back at home
No one really knows if she’s drunk or if she’s stoned
But she’s coming back to my place tonight
I said no one really knows just how far she’s gonna go
But I’m gonna find out later tonight


Jackie looked down at the girls that had been looking at her bitterly earlier and smiled, as both she and Madison were dancing against Tyler to the music. The girls looked back at her with envy painted on their faces.

She likes to shake her ass
She grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair
When I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down
She’s naughty to the end
You know what she is
No doubt about it
She’s a bad bad girlfriend!

Doesn’t take her long to make things right
But does it make her wrong to have the time of her life?
The time of her life

My girlfriend’s a dick magnet
My girlfriend’s gotta have it

She’s a gold digger
Finally figured out it’s over
Pull the trigger
Futures finished
There it went
Savings gone
The money’s spent

I look around and all I see
Is no good bad and ugly
Man she’s hot and fixed to be
The future ex miss Connolly

She likes to shake her ass
She grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair
When I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down
She’s naughty to the end
You know what she is
No doubt about it
She’s a bad bad girlfriend.
She’s a bad bad girlfriend


The song ended. Tyler took his guitar off and handed it to a crew member and walked off the stage with his arms around both girls shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE this chapter. The begining part is for Hannah, and ladies, Blower is still avalaible.
comments=love
~Jackie