All Hope Is Gone

#11

It was time for Petunia’s first scan.
The girls begged her to take them with her and Joey, they were so excited! In the end she gave in and Joey agreed. They all piled in the car and Joey drove them all there. When they arrived they all hopped out, except for Petunia, she carefully got out of the car, like normal. They walked into the hospital and went up to the reception desk and tell the woman sitting there all the details and what they’re here for. She pointed them to a room and they all walked there. Petunia lay down on the bed and the doctor lifted up her shirt, stopping at the top of the tiny tiny bump.
The doctor rubbed the jelly over her stomach and then put the scan on her stomach and started moving it around, a tiny figure appeared on the screen and she could feel her eyes becoming a little watery
“What’s wrong?” Autumn asked her and everyone looked at her, Joey held her hand.
“Me? Oh, nothing. I’m just so happy”
“Awwwwwwww. We having a big partay when little one arrives, fo’ sho’” Christina said, the last part with her gangster tone she uses sometimes.
“Would you like to know the sex of the baby Miss Asbrink?” the doctor asked her and she looked at Joey “I don’t want to know if you don’t” he said to her she nodded and turned back to the doctor
“Yes please” she said to him
“Well it looks like you’re going to be having a girl” he said to her and she smiled and looked at Joey, he kissed her on the cheek and the girls giggled.
___________________________________________________
Later that night. The girls (Except for Petunia) and the guys (Except for Joey) decided to throw Joey & Petunia an engagement party. They invited everyone they were friends with.
“You guys, how do I have a good party without having a drink?” Petunia whined like a little kid.
“Easy” Azrael said leading Petunia upstairs with the rest of the girls
Petunia got dressed into the clothes and put on the boots that Christina had chosen out for her.
The girls led her downstairs and she was greeted by a huge cheer from everyone that had arrived “Congratulations” everyone shouted and Joey walked up to her and took her hand
“You look amazing” he whispered in her ear and kissed her on the lips gently.
The girls walked up to them and Christina said “Ahem, sorry to break up the lurve thang going on over her but Petunia, my dear. Would you please follow me ?” pointing to the kitchen and walking there, Petunia followed “what’s up?” she asked when she got there “Your drink comes from there only” Autumn said while pointing to the sink.
“Okay, thank you” Petunia said and smiled, she walked over to get a glass out of the cupboard and she filled it with water from the tap. She walked back into the front room and put a CD in the stereo, she put in All Hope Is Gone and turned to Pyschosocial, she liked this song, but she also could listen to it because Dead Memories was next.

~Dan’s P.O.V~
I am going to do it right now, I walked into the kitchen to find her
“Helz, can I talk to you for a second, in private?” I said looking at the girls, they nodded at me and walked into the front room, leaving me to talk to her.
“I know we’ve not known each other long, but I was wondering if ….. You… euhm.. Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her and looked down at my hands waiting for an answer. I felt a warm hand on my chin and she lifted my head up
“Yes, I will” she said and kissed me on the cheek
~End of P.O.V~
Dan & Helz walked into the front room, Helen walked up to Petunia and pulled her away a little bit “Me and Dan are boyfriend and girlfriend, he just asked me in the kitchen and I said yes” she told her “Oh yay. Excuse me for a second” she said back and Helen nodded. Petunia got up onto the table, a bit wobbly and Joey saw her and quickly walked over to make sure she didn’t fall “What are you doing?” he said to her “I have something to tell everybody” she said back to him “Oh okay” he said with a confused look on his face “Excuse me can I have your attention please.. First I have the news that I am going to be having a baby girl and the other news is that Helen & Dan are now a couple” she said and everyone cheered, Joey helped her down and she joined the girls on the couch.
Christina started making sniffing noises and pretended to cry “What’s up?” Helz asked her
“I’m gonna miss you” she said back “Why. I’m not going anywhere” “Oh, I thought Petunia said you are” “No, I think you’ve had a little drink of Vodka tonight” “No I have not! I don’t drink!” Christina said back with an angry look on her face “Okay then” Helen said taking the glass of Vodka out of Christina’s hands and walking over to the sink in the kitchen and pouring it away. “Hey! That was my Vodka, Bitch!” she yelled at her “You said you don’t drink” she yelled back “I don’t” she said and walked over to get another drink, Vodka of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? :)
xo