Because These Words Were Meant For You

.14 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Fuck you,” I grumbled, swatting my hand at Dillon's head as I waddled away from him.
Yeah, waddled is the correct word here. I might only be in my second trimester, but things were starting to get bigger.
One being my stomach, the other being my thighs.
It had only been a week since leaving the hospital, and my body was pretty much healed. But the last week had been painful and more then annoying, especially when I found out that I was already four months along.
Oh yeah, thanks for the heads up guys!
Seriously.
“You need to take your meds woman, stop hitting me.” He held the little pill bottle up to me, raising his eyebrow as I smacked it away. “What? You’re not going to take care of our baby now?”
“Leave me alone!” I yelled, turning on my heel and stomping out of the bedroom, my feet scuffing against the hard wood floor.
“What the fuck, Autumn?” His deep voice rang out, his arm pulling my body back against his. “Cut the shit.”
“You need to leave me alone. I’m about to kill you.” Pushing on his arm, I tried to wiggle away from his body, but it was really no use.
He was so much bigger; so much stronger.
Dammit, why couldn’t I be Bertha the transvestite or something?
“Why the fuck would you kill me? What the fuck did I do now?!” He groaned loudly, following me as I made my way into the kitchen.
“I’m sick and tired of being here!” I yelled, frowning as I slammed open the cabinet door. “I hate it. I hate this place. I want out. I feel like I’m in fucking prison!” I stopped, staring at the door as my eyes watered. “I can’t do this.” I started crying, my eyes leaking fat globs of salt tasting tears. “I can’t take it anymore!”
“Hey,” He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body back against his chest. “Shhh baby.”
I sniffled loudly, gripping his arm as I dug my fingers into his flesh, tears streaming down my face.
“Hush,” He ran his hand down over my swelled stomach, tossing my hair to the side as he laid kisses along my neck. “I’ve got you.”
“Love on me,” I whispered quietly, tilting my head to the side, offering myself to him. “Please.”
“You don’t have to ask me twice.” He picked me up like a princess, carefully carrying me into our bedroom. “I’m going to fuck you like I used to.”
“No, you’re going to fuck me a lot harder than that.” I tugged at his jeans, giggling loudly as he dropped me on the bed. “Hey, extra cargo mister!”
“Precious cargo,” He pulled my shirt up, laying a kiss on my tummy as he pushed my green short shorts down. “But precious cargo gotta wait cause I’m taking care of my other precious cargo.”
“You mean my lovely lady lumps?” I giggled loudly, threading my fingers through the sides of my underwear and pulling them down.
“Aw, you were supposed to let me do that.” He whined, shoving his boxers down as he pressed his lips into mine heatedly.
“Sorry?” I mumbled, sucking on his bottom lip and arching my hips into his. “You were being slow.”
“I’ll show you slow,” He grumbled, unsnapping my bra and yanking it off my body. “I ain’t fucking slow.”
“No, you just talk too fucking much.” I smashed my lips into his roughly, tugging his hair out of the pony tail he had it in.
“Shut up,” He gripped my hips and shoved into me, filling my deepest depths with his long, thick hotness.
Moaning loudly, I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my fingers into his flesh. His hips plowed into mine as I bucked up into him, showing him just how much I really needed this; how much I needed him. As he thrust in and out, my rounded stomach pressed into his flat one, I felt like we were melting together.
Finally as one again.
And though I knew it wasn’t right, considering everything that had gone down between us and how we weren’t actually dating any longer, I still couldn’t help myself. I wanted him more than anything right now.
I needed him.
“Oh, god!” I moaned loudly, arching my hips and wrapping my legs around his waist, trying to pull him in deeper as I felt myself reaching my very highest peak. “I love you!”
Maybe I shouldn’t have said it, but I meant it, and I’d deal with the consequences later.
As we rocked and spazzed from the intense waves of pleasure, a soft kick from within my belly brought us both tumbling back down to earth.
And we hit the ground pretty damn hard.