Because These Words Were Meant For You

.20 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Ugh,” Jorel groaned as he walked out of the bathroom in his new doctor’s uniform. “Damn, this thing is so fucking tight. It’s pushing my junk up all in my grill.”
“You look so cute,” I smiled, giggling quietly as I applauded him. “You’re gonna make her so happy, Jorel. She’s so sick and you’re going to absolutely make her day. She’ll never forget this.”
“I love her,” He grinned, shimming his butt as his junk swished around. “I’m gonna go show her my jewels.”
“Go fix her up!” I yelled, giggling loudly as I covered my mouth and watched him strut into his and Nita’s room.
“What the fuck is he doing?” Sarah asked, plopping on the couch next to me in a pair of panties and one of Johnny’s T-shirts. “Cause damn, he looks good.” She laughed loudly, slapping her thigh and leaning back into the couch. “I wish Johnny would do that for me.”
“I’m doing it right now!” He grinned, running out in a pair of his boxers, holding a can of Whip Cream up as he came at her. “I’m going to spread this all over your luscious body and gobble you up!” The smirk on his face was suppose to be sexy, but came out almost scary looking. “Come here!”
She screamed loudly, jumping over the back of the couch and running through the apartment. She ducked under his arm as he reached out to get her and dived into the guest bedroom.
“Gotcha now,” He grinned, rubbing his hands together and marching into the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him.
I heard Sarah squeal as the bed squeaked, and then all went quiet.
Eerily quiet.
Shaking my head, I tried not to think about what they were doing.
Last night, after the party, I had come home to an empty house.
But it didn’t stay empty for long.
Everyone seemed to clump here, Nita and Jay because they lived here, and because they were tired and horny. Johnny and Sarah, because they loved to steal the guest bedroom and because it was closer than their place was. And Charlie and Taylor, because Taylor was beyond drunk and Charlie wanted to fuck her without getting shit from Aron about the noise.
That was last night, now they were all still here; and still fucking.
Johnny and Sarah were no doubt going to get into it. Jorel would probably get some pussy from Nita, even if she didn’t feel good. And I’m sure those sounds coming from within the bathroom were from Taylor and Charlie.
And they weren’t playing Monopoly.
My home had become a beacon for sex, and I was the only one not getting any.
Damn. It.
The place was pretty quiet, considering all that was going on. But the TV was on, and I’m sure it was drowning out most of the small, subtle moaning sounds.
“Autumn,” Dillon mumbled, walking out from within our bedroom and making his way towards the couch hesitantly.
“Dillon,” I answered, looking up at him.
He was clad in only a pair of sport shorts, his curly brown hair tossed around messily on top of his head. He looked like he had been crying, his eyes bloodshot, complete with dark circles under them, and his cheeks stained blotchy red.
“I’m sorry,” He collapsed on the floor in front of me, cuddling his head into my thigh. “I’m so sorry.”
“What are you sorry for?” I questioned, running my fingers through his hair gently.
“I’m so sorry I’m such a fuck up. I wish I could do better. I wish I wasn’t always screwing up. But I do and I hate it. And I see how much it hurts you and I hate myself even more then I did before.” He sniffled loudly, hiccupping into my thigh. “I’m just so fucking sorry I’m not good enough for you. I swear to God, I’ll try harder. I’ll do better to be a good man. I know I already promised you that, and I haven’t lived up to it, but I swear to God….Just one more chance. Gimmie one more chance. I can show you I can be a better man.”
“Baby,” I tilted his head up, laying a soft kiss on his lips. “I love you so much. I know you don’t mean to mess up; hardly anyone does. And you are trying, I see that. I see that more than you can imagine.” I pressed my lips into his harder, running my fingers through his hair lovingly. “No matter how bad you mess up, I’m going to still be here. As long as you don’t hit me, or cheat on me, I will take most anything you dish out. Because I know, once you think it over and figure it out, you’ll apologize.” I paused, sighing heavily. “And I know I have to do that too. I’m sorry I hit you, and I’m sorry I’m difficult sometimes, but if you’ll forgive me, and be patient, I’ll try to do better. Being pregnant really confuses me, Dill. I feel like I don’t even know myself sometimes. My body is changing and something is growing inside of me, our baby is inside of me, and with that comes some odd cravings and feelings.”
“Like what baby?” He asked, rubbing the side of my thigh with his cheek lightly.
“Like yesterday, I swear to God I had a meltdown in the bathroom. I could have kept bitching at Nita, but I tried not to. I felt like I was in my body, but I didn’t know where I was and my skin was completely different and too tight. It confused me so much. It’s like an out of body experience, but imagine the feeling that you’re never going to be able to get back into your body.”
“Aww, babe.” He kneeled, kissing me deeply, his arm tugging my thighs to the side so he could side in between my legs. “I’m sorry. When you’re feeling like that, let me know. Let me hold you, baby.”
“You can hold me now and make it all better,” I mumbled into his lips, wrapping my arms around him tightly.
He slid up onto the couch, flipping us around so his back was against the arm of the couch and my body was cuddled on top of his.
For the next three hours, he just held me tight and talked to me.
And it never felt more right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nita XD