Because These Words Were Meant For You

.21 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Oh,” I moaned quietly, wrapping my arm around Dillon’s waist as I shook from a massive orgasm. “Oh, God, baby.”
“You’re so amazing baby,” He groaned loudly, pressing his hips deeper into mine. “Fuck.”
“Jesus,” I gasped, gripping his back tightly, shaking as he dipped into my deepest depths.
“Nah,” He grinned, panting heavily as he laid a sloppy kiss on my lips. “I’m not Jesus, I’m Dillon. But damn, thanks. I guess I’m fucking famous.”
“More like famously hairy.” I giggled loudly, running my fingers through his hair as my breathing labored.
“Oh, low blow!” He shook his head, chuckling deeply, his sweaty body melting with my own.
“You are famous, just as Funny Man from Hollywood Undead,” I giggled loudly, dragging my fingers his back lightly. “Or, that really tall guy with the deep baritone voice.”
“I’m a baritone with a voice so low,” He growled out into my ear deeply, embellishing the sound so that it came out as deep as he possibly could make it sound.
“Oh, fuck,” I moaned loudly, squeezing my legs around his waist. “Fuck, I love you.”
“Bitch, you love my voice,” He laughed loudly, squeezing my thigh affectionately as he kissed me passionately.
“I love how you call me bitch and then kiss me like you can’t get enough of my love.” I reached around and spanked him, giggling loudly at his astonished face.
“Oh, someone’s got a kinky side!” He grinned, laying a nice hard one across my backside. “Mmm, yeah, arch that ass into me baby.”
“You’re so nasty,” I giggled, biting my bottom lip to keep a moan from escaping. “And I love you and I absolutely love this. But I gotta pee so badly and I’m not into that kinky shit where the chick pees on the dude and then the dude pees in the chick.”
“Ugh,” He groaned, pulling out of me and rolling onto the other side of the bed. “Now I’m definitely not getting it up again.”
“Well, I’d end up sucking you off or sending you to whack off in the corner cause I’m done for the night. If I cum again I’m gonna pass out.” Pecking his forehead, I got out of bed and slipped his shirt on, sneaking out of the bedroom door and into the hallway.
“You like how I make you cum!” Dillon yelled through the hall, and I could just see the smirk etched onto his face.
“Mmhmm,” I giggled loudly, jiggling the bathroom door handle and walking in, making sure to turn the light on before I sat on the toilet.
I did that a lot, I’d walk in and go to sit down, and I’ll completely miss and end up on my butt on the floor; just because I was stupid and didn’t turn the light on.
Yeah, key word here is stupid.
I sat on the toilet, lifting up Dillon’s shirt so I didn’t accidentally get it wet or anything. He’d absolutely kill me; his clothes meant the world to him.
Last week, I had finally gotten my hands on his damn multicolored poncho and stored it somewhere safe and sound; somewhere where’d he never find it. And I got complete hell for it. He was screaming and cursing for an hour straight, not stopping until I finally gave in and handed it back over.
Can you say major fail?
Not to mention he’s not hiding it in his closet and making sure to check to see that it’s there every night before he goes to bed. There’s something about that thing that gets him going; something about it that he can’t let go of. I have no idea what it is, but I know the thing is hideous.
Who the fuck wears a poncho’s with shorts and flip flops?
Oh, right, my Mexican fucktard.
I giggled to myself, reaching around to flush the toilet as I got up and held the extra length of his shirt against my stomach.
Now, I’m pretty fucking paranoid, especially when things are in a good mood. So when the shower curtain moved slightly, I just about croaked over. I stood there still and as quiet as possibly, watching as it yet again moved.
And I’m telling you, no fucking wind did that.
First of all, there’s no window. Secondly, there’s no wind.
So what the fuck was in my shower?!
As it moved again, this time something actually falling from inside of the tub, probably a shampoo bottle or something, I screamed my head off.
“DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLON!” I screeched, squeezing my legs together and wiggling back and forth. “DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!”
“What!?” He yelled, running into the bathroom as he tried to pull a pair of boxers over his hips. “What the fuck, Autumn?”
“Whoa,” Sarah said, standing behind Dillon in the doorway, Johnny’s large frame filling up the space beside her.
Nita and Jay were behind them, looking in like they were watching a spectacle at a carnival.
“GET IT!” I yelled, pointing at the shower curtain and jumping up and down in a frightened idiocy.
“What the fuck?” Dillon asked as he ripped the shower curtain back, the thick plastic ripping at a few of the seams.
Charlie and Taylor were laid out in the bathtub, in a very compromising position. Both were absolutely and undeniably naked, their hips pressed into each other’s as they sat on top of one another awkwardly.
“You’ve been in there the entire time?!” I screeched, staring at the two of them wide eyed. “Oh, my God! Charlie! Are you handcuffed!?”
Indeed, he was. To the handlebar on the side of the tub, his arm stretched up about four inches from the rest of his body to reach the plastic bar.
“Bald pussy,” Was all he said, his hand gripping Taylor’s hip as his eyes stared at my crotch area.
I looked down, realizing that I still had Dillon’s shirt held on my stomach, the entire lower half of my body exposed to everyone in the room. I dropped the shirt quickly, a deep blush plastering across my cheeks.
“Douchebag!” Taylor yelled, smacking him upside the head as she tried to move back away from him.
But he never gave her the chance. He bent forward, gripped her hips, and shoved up into her. She moaned loudly, gripping the side of the tub as her eyes went wide in surprise. He didn’t bother stopping, regardless of everything. He just gripped her hips tighter and kept thrusting up into her, making sure he got her going again before she could walk out on him and leave him with a really bad case of blue balls.
“AHH!” Nita screamed, running out of the bathroom as Jay followed her quickly, practically stepping on her heels.
“Sweet! Free porn.” Johnny grinned, rubbing his hands together and watching his friend fuck his new girl, only to get slapped upside the head as Sarah glared at him and waltzed out of the room. “Ah, shit.” He ran after her, her voice shrilling screeching as he picked her up and carried her back to their room.
“Oh, fuck Jordon!” Taylor shrieked in pure ecstasy, her face screwed up in pleasure as she dug her fingers into his arm. “Oh! God! Harder!”
And her complied, fastening his pace as he plowed up deeper and harder into her.
“Oh, God,” I ran out of the room, covering my eyes and darting in the direction of my bedroom.
I felt Dillon’s strong arms pick me up and carrying me into the room, his heavy foot slamming the door shut as he dropped us into bed and pulled the covers over our bodies, trying to hide from the perverts and block out the loud moaning.
Oh. My. God.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little longer, but I hope the laughs make up for that? XD Hopefully