Because These Words Were Meant For You

.22 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“I WOULD STILL DIE FOR YOU!” I sang loudly, jumping on the couch and doing a fake air guitar motion across my swelled up pregnant belly.
“You don’t know how stupid you look right now,” Sarah laughed loudly, falling into the chair across from the couch. “So stupid.”
“But it’s fun! Ben has such a sweet voice!” I giggled loudly, plopping onto the couch and crossing my legs Indian style. “But not as nice as Dillon’s.”
“You’re addicted to his voice,” Nita shook her head, dropping onto the other chair as she watched Sarah crack up. “It’s kinda ridiculous.”
“If you knew what he could do with that voice of his, you’d never doubt me.” I clicked my tongue, nodding my head rapidly. “The way he talks to me is amazing. Oh, God, I’m getting wet just thinking about it. It’s so deep and sexy and oh it matches his coc—“
“Ah!” Sarah yelled, covering her eyes tightly. “STOP!”
“What are we stopping?” Taylor asked, walking in as she flipped herself over the back of the couch and sprawled out next to me, making a screwed up face. “Besides sex with Jordon.”
“Aww, can someone not get it up anymore?” Nita pouted, sniffling loudly as she wiped under her nose with the back of her hand. “I hate being sick.”
“I thought you were better?” Taylor asked, watching as Nita shrugged her shoulders. “Nah, he can get it up. But I need a break. It’s been like, three hours straight. I didn’t know anyone could have that much stamina.”
“Welcome to the club,” Sarah grinned and saluted her, chucking a small bean bag into the air. “These guys are crazy. Their addicted to sex and they've got some crazy, amazing skills.”
“It’s like…the club of crazed hetro nymphomaniacs who drink way too much and burp and fart things that smell like weed and the ass of a dog.” I giggled loudly, clapping like a fool.
“And you would know what the ass of a dog smells like?” Sarah laughed loudly, glancing over at me and shaking her head. “I don’t know about you sometimes. I think someone might have slipped you something today.”
“Maybe!” I giggled loudly, running my fingers through my hair and flipping it over my shoulders. “Or maybe I just got into something!”
“Like what?” Nita asked, raising her thin eyebrows.
“LIKE SKITTLES!” I threw a few of the little candies into the air and plopped a few in my mouth, chewing obnoxiously. “Mmm, Skittles.”
“She’s high on candy!” Taylor laughed loudly, grabbing one of the Skittles off the couch and throwing it at her mouth, completely missing and winding up with it in her eye. “ACK!”
“Lemme try!” Sarah shoved her finger in the packet and pulled one out, throwing it up in the air and opening her mouth widely.
“You look like Johnny’s gonna walk in and put his cock in there.” I tried not to completely lose it as I held my stomach, giggling loudly.
“Ew!” Nita laughed loudly, watching as Sarah caught the Skittle in her mouth and chewed.
“Mmm, nice sperm Johnny.” She grinned, licking her lips and setting her face in a sultry pout. “But there’s not enough!”
“Ah!” Nita screamed, laughing loudly as she covered her face and squeezed her legs together. “Oh, my God!”
“Ha!” Taylor smirked, bursting out in giggles as she pointed to the ceiling. “Johnny’s got no fishies! Ha, you’re bitch needs that sperm enhancing shit!”
“Oh, he has fishies,” Sarah grinned, knitting her hands together and laughing an evil, ‘Muhahahaha’ laugh. “My bitch just doesn’t have many!”
“I love how he’s you’re bitch,” I shook my head, holding my stomach and giggling loudly. “Do you whip em good?”
“Whip em good?” Nita asked, frowning and raising her eyebrow at me. “What the hell does that mean?”
“You know, Johnny’s Sarah’s bitch and she’s his mistress.” I cracked a grin, clapping my hands together. “You know, like dominatrix shit! She’s gotta get dressed up in spandex and leather and fishnets and have her long, kinky whip and hit him with it!” I rubbed my belly, knitting my fingers together over the center. “You know, like across the back and the chest and dripping candle wax and all that shit. And he’s moaning the entire time and screaming “Sarah! Fuck! More!” And she goes “Bitch! What’s my name!?” Then she tweaks his nipples as he groans and screams out in pure ecstasy “Mistress! Mistress SJ! Bite it!” And then she grins and bites it and makes his hot dog squirt mustard.” I nodded, giving her a thumbs up. “Good job babe, that’s exactly what these boys need. We gotta show em that the girls rule the sack and their just little pawns in our itty bitty game.”
“Oh. My. God.” Nita gasped loudly, watching as Sarah burst out laughing, Taylor soon following. “Oh, my God, Autumn!” She started shaking, her body roaring with laughter as she clutched her stomach and exclaimed. “I’m gonna pee!”
“Not on the chair! Dillon yelled at me for doing that the other day!” Gasping, I covered my mouth and threw a pillow at her.
“You peed on the chair!?” Nita jumped up, looking under herself at the cushion.
“I didn’t mean to! I was watching Reno 911! I couldn't help myself! I cleaned it up! I swear! It’s been through the wash and everything.” Shaking my head, I got up and pushed her into my spot on the couch. “It’s the baby’s fault! I can’t go like...ten minutes without needing to pee and it doesn’t take much to get me going!” I gasped, covering my crotch area and squeezing my legs shut. “Like, I gotta pee right now!”
I ducked and ran for the bathroom, listening as they all burst out in fits of giggles and loud laughter.
It’s not funny! Dammit!
I did my business, sitting on the toilet and getting rid of that pent up fluid. Flushing, I stood and washed my hands, staring at myself in the mirror and primping my hair. Just as I was about to leave, I saw the shower curtain move through the mirror’s reflection.
Oh, not again! Taylor’s out in the living room! Unless she has super mojo powers and can teleport, then there’s something actually in there.
Ahh, rapist! Racoon! Beetlejuice!
“SARAH!” I yelled, opening the door and keeping a close eyes on the shower curtain the entire time. “TAYLOR! NITA! THERES SOMEONE IN THE SHOWER! AND IT’S NOT TAYLOR AND CHARLIE THIS TIME!”
“What the fuck?” Sarah asked, rushing into the small bathroom as Taylor and Nita spooned behind her. “Damn, you’re bathtub is like, party central.” She leaned forward, grabbed the end of the curtain and pulled.
Johnny, Charlie, Jay, and Dillon were crowded around each other, their privates practically touching as they stood there awkwardly. Johnny had a bar of soap in his hand, but there was only soap on Jorel’s chest. Dillon and Charlie were towards the back of the tub, each with a shower lufa in their hand and shampoo bubbles in their hair.
“What the hell are you guys doing!?” Sarah gasped loudly, trying to hold back giggles as the girls burst out laughing.
“I forgot to pay the water bill!” Dillon groaned, cupping his package and trying not to blush. “And the guy said that we only had enough water for like…someone to take a shower so the guys wanted to take a shower too so we figured…uh…why not get clean?” He made a weird face, realizing how stupid that idea actually was. “Shit.”
“You know, you could have just paid it.” I giggled loudly, staring at his barely covered up package and shaking my head. “We have money in the bank still.”
“You can do that!?” He yelled, wide eyed as he stared at me. “Seriously? I thought you had to wait till next time they billed you!?"
“Uh, no, you just pay it and then they turn it on whenever they get the money.” Giggling loudly, I reached up and ruffled his wet hair. “You’re so stupid sometimes baby.”
“Ah, shit,” Johnny grabbed his crotch, covering himself up as Jay followed suit.
The three of them stood there awkwardly, holding their junk and trying to cover it up as their cheeks blushed red from embarrassment.
But I say three here, because Charlie didn’t give a fuck.
He was standing there in the middle of them, his junk hanging out as a thick, perverted smile laced across his lips.
Good, God.
Someone needs to go get the camera!
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
It's stormy