Because These Words Were Meant For You

.26 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Ow!” I gripped my stomach, wincing slightly. “Ow, bladder baby!”
“Don’t pee on me!” Nita yelled, jumping off the couch and flying across the room and into the chair faster than you could have even said “Ah!”.
“I’m not going to pee on you!” I shot back, rubbing my side soothingly. “It just hurt!”
“What hurt?” Sarah asked as she walked in, her hair a mess and what clothing she actually had on a disheveled mess.
“How hard Johnny fucked you?” I questioned, giggling loudly as I stared at her. “Maybe you should pull them panties down. We have to see if there’s any cum dripp—“
“Autumn!” She scolded, giggling loudly and falling onto the couch beside me as Johnny walked in, only in a pair of boxers. “Behave.”
“Hey, I ain’t a kid. Stop treating me like one.” I stuck my tongue out to prove my point, grinning at her stupidly.
“You’re the youngest,” Taylor answered smartly, shaking her head as Johnny yelled about there being “No beer in this fucking bitch!” from in the kitchen.
“Go buy some!” Sarah screamed, propping her legs up on the coffee table as she lit up a cigarette, probably a Marlboro light.
It was always good for Dillon because she never stole his cigs. She barely smoked anything but Lights. And he only liked the Red’s because they, and I quote “Have way more motherfucking flavor than those other pussies”.
It was quite funny to watch them get into it over cigarettes brands and flavors.
Quite funny; and it just kept going and going for hours on end, until someone finally stopped it.
Usually with their partner coming in for sex.
“No!” He yelled back, walking out as he grinned at her. “You come here and let me buy you.”
“I ain’t no whore,” She giggled loudly and slowly walked into his arms, taking a long drag from her cigarette and blowing it in his face.
“Oh, fuck that’s hot.” He ground out, pulling her into his arms as he lead the way into the guest bedroom.
“You gotta pay still!” She yelled, a loud ‘slap’ sound echoing out as she squealed. “I’m not free, bitch!”
Well, that’s the last we heard from them.
“I’m broke!” Charlie yelled, walking out of Nita’s room, his hand stuck down the front of his pants as he wiggled and jiggled around, playing with his lower junk. “Damn wedgie.”
“Why are you in my room!?” Nita yelled, gasping loudly as she stared at him. “Oh, I don’t want to know what you were doing in there! I gotta wash the sheets now!”
I giggled loudly, shaking my head at my odd ball friends,whom I love very dearly!
“No one was asking you,” Taylor laughed loudly, watching as Charlie kept moving around, getting himself into some very odd positions as he tried to free his junk from the confines of the tight clothing wedgie monster. “What the hell are you doing?” She laughed harder, clutching her stomach as he fell over with his hand still in his pants.
“Ah!” He yelped, his eyes going wide as he tried to pull his hand out of his jeans. “Ah, shit. I don’t think you’re having kids Taylor. Oh fuck.” He grasped his crotch and held it tightly his eyes squeezing shut in pain.
“What the hell did you do!?” She yelled, rushing over to him quickly, kneeling beside his pain filled body. “Jordon!”
“What?!” He yelled, groaning with pain as he rolled back and forth on the floor. “I hit myself by accident!”
“You fucking retard,” She sat him up and leaned his body against hers, placing his head on her arm. “You poor baby,” She reached down and took his hand off his crotch, replacing it with her own.
“Mm,” He let a sly, slow grin etch onto his lips as he buried his face in between her breasts and wiggled his fat, obnoxious head around. “Titties!” His hands groped at the sides of them as he pressed his head against the curves of her breasts.
“Oh, you big pervert!” She pushed on his chest, giggling loudly as she tried numbly to pry his body off hers. “Stop it! That tickles!”
“Oh, it does now?” He grinned and pulled his head back, only to lift up her shirt and blow a raspberry over her belly button.
She squealed and shoved on his head, pushing her body back away from his as she got up and ran towards the bathroom.
“I’m going to get you my pretty,” He yelled, getting up and rushing towards the bathroom door, jamming his foot into the crack before she could completely shut it. “And you’re little pussy too!”
“It’s dog!” She cried out, her body disappearing behind the door as he slid inside and slammed the polished wooden board shut.
Good God, what’s with the bathroom in this house!?
Is there some type of beacon on it that screams “HAVE WILD, HOT SEX IN ME!” and “DO UNHOLY, COMPLETELY INSANE AND SOMETIMES GAY THINGS INSIDE OF ME!”?
“Oh, my God,” Nita gasped, staring at the bathroom door as she stood up, completely oblivious to Jay’s stalking form standing behind us.
Jay grinned and jumped over the couch, his feet leaving heavy impressions on the cushions as he dove towards her body. He grabbed her in mid air and landed on his back on the ground, rolling so she landed on his chest. She let out a loud yelp as she froze on top of him in horror and shock. He only grinned, laying a delicate kiss on her lips as he stood up and carried her into their room, kicking the door shut behind himself.
“The sheets!” I heard Nita gasp as Jay laughed loudly, a loud bag pounding against the side of the wall their bed was on.
“What the hell is with all this noise?” Dillon asked as he walked out of our room, his eyes filled with heavy sleep seeds as he rubbed at them. “Jesus Christ, you’d think someone would shut the fuck up around here. This place has become a zoo.”
“And you’re the keeper,” I giggled loudly, getting up and waddling over towards him. “Wanna feel something?”
“Your pussy?” He grinned, rubbing his hands together as he met me halfway. “Tight around my fat cock?”
“No,” I pulled up my shirt and took his reluctant hand, placing it on my swelled up belly. “Maybe later. First you have to feel this.”
“Holy fucking shit.” He pressed his hand into my stomach lightly, rubbing the spot as his son kicked at his hand.
“He’s saying hi.” I smiled, letting go of his hand as he slowly ran it across my stomach, little kicks following his every move.
“Jesus,” He breathed out, his eyes wide and unblinking as he stared down at my stomach, his hand never stopping their motion. “That’s so fucking amazing.”
“Isn’t it?”
“I love him.” He bent over and laid a soft kiss on my stomach, his face going still as he felt a kick back at his lips.
“He loves you too.” I smiled brightly, dragging his face up gently as I kissed him deeply. “We both do.”
“There’s gotta be something about that,” He said, wrapping his arm around my back as he pulled my close. “Like, some unearthly supernatural thing. That’s too amazing to be human.”
“Well, are you human?” I wound my fingers in his hair, my arms having to pretty much stretch their entire length to meet the back of his head. “Because, you know, it is part yours.”
“I’m not entirely human.” He grinned, massaginghis fingers in circles around my belly button. “I’m King Kong.”
“King Kong the beast? So our baby is part beast? Damn, it’s gonna be hairy!” Laughing, I pulled his T-shirt over his head and threw it behind my head.
I leaned forward and pressed my rounded stomach into his much flatter one lightly, giggling loudly at his bewildered face as the baby kicked against his flesh.
“Jesus,” He looked down between our bodies, his eyes rapidly blinking. “Damn that’s hard! Fuck, that kinda hurt.”
“Now you know how I feel every minute of the day,” I giggled loudly, watching as his eyes widened at the thought.
This was just too priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm? XD I really do love you!