Because These Words Were Meant For You

.36 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Bum, bum! Hum, hum! Chicka, chicka! Dum, dum!” I sang loudly, waddling after Raychel and Taylor as we walked out of Wal-Mart.
“What the hell are you singing?” Taylor looked at me with slightly widened eyes and a raised eyebrow. “Like, wow girl.”
“Sorry?” Giggling loudly, I stood in front of her and looked up; pouting as she easily towered over me. “Damn, you’re too tall.”
“I’m not that tall!” She shot back, flipping me off as she walked up to a big, red, box. “What the heck is this thing?”
“It’s a Red Box,” Stepping up behind her, I pressed the screen and giggled loudly at her bewildered face. “It has movies in it and you use your credit card to get them for a night, or however long you want. But they’re a dollar a night and they have like, all the new shit.”
“Oh, sweet!” She grinned brightly, looking down at me as she watched me go through the different titles. “Dude, I don’t wanna watch any of this stuff. We like, own it all already!”
“Cause Dillon’s mommy is a DVD crazed fanatic,” Giggling loudly, I waddled out of the store and towards the car. “And she sends them to him after she’s watched them once.”
“Seriously?” Raychel asked as she quickly followed us, glaring at the guy in a white Honda Civic as he almost ran her over. “God, I hate people in parking lots! They drive so fucking stupid!”
“Yeah, she’s nuts,” Sliding into the backseat, I shook my head and watched as she fumed and got into the car. “And their absolutely stupid, I completely agree with you.”
“People drive like fucking dumb asses,” She grinned brightly as she turned on the car and pulled out of the parking spot. “Taylor, don’t you agree?”
“Huh?” She looked up from her cell phone, her eyes widened as she stared at us blankly; her mind on something else.
“What are you doing?” I asked, watching as she looked back down at her cell phone as it vibrated. “Oh, who’s texting you!?”
“No one!” She answered quickly, a soft blush painting itself onto her cheeks as she tried to hide her cell phone from me.
“Uh huh,” I grinned brightly, grabbing the little black device from her hand and flipping it open, just as another text came in. “Oh, it’s from Jordan! Let’s see what it says!” I ducked away from her arm as I read out the text. “Ohh, skanky lady. I’m gonna lick all that whip cream off your titties and stick my hot tool up your wet little snatch. Just you wait till you girls get home, I’m so fucking horny and you ain’t helping my throbbing coc---oh! TAYLOR! TEXT SEX WITH CHARLIE!?”
“Gimmie it!” The blush seeped up the sides of her cheeks as she grabbed at the phone and clutched it close to her chest.
“Aw, but it’s so cute Taylor.” Pausing, I rethought my words over and giggled. “In a really perverted way.”
“Oh, leave me alone.” She was whining, but ginning all the same. “You’re no better.”
“Actually, I’ve never had text sex before,” Shrugging, I slowly got out of the car, lugging a bag of necessities behind myself. “I’ve had phone sex, cause good God Dillon is so good at phone sex, but never text sex before.”
“I really don’t want to hear about you and Dillon’s phone sex sessions,” Raychel giggled loudly as she dropped the bags on the floor in the kitchen, both of us watching as Taylor practically ran into her and Charlie’s bedroom. “I know what they’re going to do in there.”
“Duh,” Plopping on the couch, I wound my fingers across my stomach and sighed quietly. “What’s up woman?”
“Oh, nothing,” Nita answered as she walked out from her room, a sly smirk on her lips.
“Don’t tell me you and Jay we’re going at it too!” I yelled, staring at her disheveled body as she sat on the coffee table in front of me. “No fair, am I the only one not getting sex?”
“Absolutely,” Raychel grinned over at me, the keys in her hand. “I’m not getting any. But I will be soon!” With that she waved at us and left out the door, her footsteps sounding out down the heavy concrete stairs.
“Oh, well see ya later then!” Giggling loudly, I waved at Nita as she ran back into the bedroom, Jay’s body standing in the doorway with a box of Strawberries. “Oh, get kinky now too eh? Damn, you little fuck rabbits.”
“Love you too!” Jay grinned at me as he shut the door, loud giggles and bursts of laughter echoing from within the room.
“Babe?” Dillon asked as he walked out of our bedroom, only in a pair of checkered pajama pants that I had bought for him last Christmas. “I gotta question.”
“Hmm?” Smiling up at him, I watched as he came closer and stood in front of me.
“Where are those Sonograms?”
“In the manila envelope in the draw right there,” I pointed to the end table beside him, watching as he took the large folder out.
He dropped into the spot on the couch next to me, his long arm wrapping around my shoulders as he held my body close to him. He opened the packet and carefully removed the black film shots, smiling as he looked down at him.
“I want to look at them,” He smiled as he went through the different films. “You know, he actually looks like a real baby.”
“Well, what did you expect him to look like?” Giggling loudly, I laid my head on his shoulder and examined the photos. “Look,” I pointed at one of the pictures, picking out his little toes and fingers. “Aren’t they cute? Their so tiny.”
“Tiny is an understatement.” He grinned and leaned forward, putting the Sonograms on the coffee table and cuddling into the couch with me. “God, I can’t wait. How long is it again?”
“Little less than a month now,” I smiled up at him, lacing my fingers with his as I pressed myself into his body. “I can’t wait either. It’s going to be so amazing. We need to start setting things up.”
“Actually,” He grinned and got up, holding my hands as he tugged me onto my feet. “Come here,” Pulling me into our room, his lips adored the biggest smile I’d ever seen on them. “I’ve got a surprise for you,”
“What is it?” Grinned, I followed him into our room as he covered my eyes and held my hand tightly, maneuvering me inside of the room.
“Look,” He took his hands off my face, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his chest into my back. “This is for our baby boy.”
In front of me, in the corner of our room where his dresser and bookcase used to be, there was a new crib and changing table. Both were in the same dark Espresso color and the changing table was actually attached to the right side of the crib. There was bedding inside of the crib too. It was blue, all types of blue; light, dark, and even darker. The sheets were striped blue, green, white, and red, and the bumper and blanket adored embroidered robots along the fabric in matching colors. A small mobile was spinning off the side of the crib, complete with matching plush toy robots in the same colors and style as the bedding. There was a diaper organizer hung off the side of the changing table, decked out with diapers, wash clothes, some onesies, and a small, yellow rubber duckie.
I started to cry.
“Baby,” He frowned heavily, holding me tight against his back as he laid so kisses down my neck. “Why are you crying? Fuck. I’m sorry. I know it’s not much, but I don’t have a lot of money. Fuck, shit, baby stop crying. I’ll bring it back, I know our baby deserves more.”
“No,” I choked on breath as I held his hands in my own, squeezing them tightly. “Dillon, this is beautiful. Oh, my God. Dillon, it’s perfect. Thank you so much. This is just….so amazing. I can’t believe you did this. How did you even do this?”
“I had it all ordered a while ago from online and I had it shipped site to store and crap, and I knew it had come in so I had the girls take you out for a few hours. So I went and got it and the guys helped me set it up, and Nita helped pick out the little baby shit cause I had no idea what I was doing with that fucking crap.” He grinned brightly, staring at the crib. “But I picked out the bedding. Ain’t the robots cute? God, our kid is going to be so stylish.”
“He’s going to be just like his daddy,” Sniffling loudly, I giggled and stared at the scene in front of me. “He’s going to be a little comic book baby.”
“So you like it?”
“I absolutely love it. It’s so amazing. Thank you so much,” Leaning up, I kissed him deeply and wrapped my arms around his neck, cuddling into his body as he held me tight.
I absolutely love him.
Good God, this was so cheesy, but I adored it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so lots of cutesy wutesy XD