Because These Words Were Meant For You

.37 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Fucking dumb bitch,” He grumbled, staring at me as I giggled insanely at the TV. “That ain’t even funny.”
“Jackass,” I flipped him off as I got off the couch and waddled towards the kitchen, a deep frown set upon my lips.
“I already fucking did that,” He yelled after me harshly, his voice filled with hate and drunkenness. “That’s why your fat ass is knocked up.”
“Get out!” I screamed, turning around and glaring at him. “What the fuck is wrong with you!? I didn’t do anything! And you’re being such a fucking dickwad! If you’re going to be a drunken bastard, go do it somewhere else!”
“Fuck you bitch!” He glowered at me as he stood up, his fists clenched at his side. “I’ll do whatever the fuck I want and if you don’t fucking like it then you can suck my dick!”
“I have! And it tastes like taco’s you dumb fucking Mexican!” I grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with water from the fridge, glaring at the ice maker.
“It tastes like tacos!?” He rounded the corner and frowned heavily at me, a deep, loud grunt leaving his lips. “That isn’t even fucking. You love my dick you bitch.”
“If you keep calling me a bitch I’m going to fucking cut it off and then I’m going to feed it to Charlie’s dog!” I chugged down the water, grasping my stomach as I leaned against the kitchen counter. “And I’m sure he’ll love it because it does taste like fucking tacos. You sick fuck you probably fuck taco shells when I’m not looking. Getting closer to your heritage never fit so well.”
“Fuck you! Stop fucking dissing my heritage! Our kid is gonna be Mexican too you whore!” He glared at me, spitting out his words like a vile, disgusting pig. “If it even is my kid.”
“I cannot believe you just said that,” I threw the cup at him, watching as the pink plastic bounced against the wall next to his head. “I really hope you’re fucking happy by yourself. Because I’m leaving.”
“Guin, fuck,” He ground out, rushing towards my body as he took me into his arms. “I’m fucking sorry, you know I am. I’m such a fuck up, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that, you know I didn’t mean it.”
“You still fucking said it,” Shoving on his chest, I tried to wiggle out of his arms, only to realize that I was pretty much pinned to him. “Let me go.”
“Not until you listen to me.”
“What do you want?” I asked heatedly, watching as he stared down at me intently. “Because I’m sick of it. I was fucking giggling at something funny and you tell me I’m being a dumb bitch. And then you have the nerve to accuse me of cheating on you and being pregnant with someone else’s kid!?”
“You’re hurting my head,” He frowned deeply, leaning down so his forehead was pressed into mine gently. “I’ve got a killer headache and you’re making it worse. You laugh so fucking loud.”
“All this because I laugh too loud?” I whispered quietly, staring up at him. “Oh, forgive me. I’m sorry Dillon,” I kissed his ear, yelling against it. “Because next time I’ll make sure to be louder!”
“OW!” He grabbed his ear and jumped away from me, glowering heatedly. “Fucking bitch! I told you I hurt and you fucking scream in my ear! God, you really are a bitch!”
“And you’re a fucking jackass! Guess we’re perfect for each other!” I threw my hands up in the air, my golden brown eyes narrowed at him sharply.
“I guess we are,” He pulled on my arm, sending my back against the wall as he pressed himself against me. “Damn, this really doesn’t work very well anymore.”
“It’s called your son,” I answered easily, sliding my hand up his bare chest as I tugged his hands up to my breasts. “They got bigger.”
“You’re making milk,” He grinned as he slid his large hands up under my breasts and pushed them up. “So fucking amazing.”
“I know you are,” I laced my fingers in the back of his hair, arching my hips into his.
Well, I tried to at least. I couldn’t really touch my hips to his anymore, not with the amount of swelled up stomach I had accumulated over the last nine months.
“I love you so fucking much,” He wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing his jean clad boner into my opening. “And I’m gonna fuck you harder than the fucking sun.”
“The sun doesn’t fuck people,” Giggling loudly, I scooched my hips closer to his, loving the sound of the thick, heavy groan that left his lips.
“But you’re skin is so sun kissed, it’s beautiful.” Grinning down at me cheekily, he wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped my hips roughly. “God, you’re so fucking gorgeous.”
“I might be gorgeous, but that means you’re incredibly handsome.” Leaning up, I smashed my lips into his and groped at his belt buckle. “Take em off, now.”
“As you wish,” His pants and boxers were on the floor faster than I could have ever said “Heimlich Maneuver”.
And I think that’s what someone needed to perform on me.
Because he entered so deep, so hard, and so quick that I lost all breath and ended up hitting my head against the wall with every thrust he gave into me.
Fuck.
Oh, fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
I gots to get up early tomorrow to go look at a car =]
Bahaha! XD
Yesssssssssssssssssssss

Weird chap, sorry? XD