California Show Me Love

What The Hell Happened?

- - Sarah's POV

"Thanks for lunch, Aron." I smiled, hugging him and kissed his cheek, showing my appreciation and blushing slightly after wards. "...and for the rose too."

Taking it to my nose, I smelled the sweet essence of the yellow rose he had given me. Aron scratched the back of his head and smiled up at me sheepishly. "No problem."

Heading into the house, the rest of the crew of Hollywood Undead lounged about the living room. Dillon laid across the couch with a game console in his hands whilst George and Jorel sat on the floor lent against the couch Dillon was on as they played on the Nintendo Wii. Matt was asleep on a single chair and Jordan occupied the other single chair with a pair of head phones in his ears.

"Where have you guys been all day?" I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me. Jordan groaned and rubbed the back of his neck, pulling his hand in front of him, I noticed blood on his finger tips. "Shit, Jordan, what the hell happened?"

Rushing to his side, I examined the back of his head. Dillon quickly sat up on the couch, throwing the game console on the floor. "We were all at the hospital, Jordan, he...h-he slipped earlier, yeah...and gashed his head open a little."

"Why didn't you ring me or Aron?" I ordered, glaring at all four men. I wasn't going to blame Jordan, he wouldn't have had the chance to ring all of us, except one. But I was quite upset that nobody told us, when all of them got to know.

At this point, I was hoping that Aron was going to jump in and defend himself and say something like, "Yeah, I thought we were boys." Except he didn't. Instead, Jorel placed his game control down and looked up at me with a guilty look on his face. "On behalf all of us, Sarah. We're sorry. We were such in a rush to see him and when we thought about ringing either of you, we were heading out of the hospital. We've only just got in ourselves, so we thought we'd tell you when we see you."

"But you didn't say anything when we walked through the door!" I snapped.

George threw his game control on the floor after I snapped at Jorel. "For fucks sake, its not something you jump up to and scream out like its good news or something."

"Shut the hell up with screaming!" Jordan yelled, pushing himself up from the couch and stormed off into the kitchen.

At this point, Matt jumped up startled from his sleep. "Whoa, whats going on?" Looking up at me, his eyes went wide. "Oh shit."

"Its OK, Matt. They told me you were all at the hospital." I sighed, turning away from him and staring daggers at George. "And the next time you snap at me like that, I'm gonna fucking Axe your head off in your sleep."

Turning on my heal, I pushed past Aron and went up stairs to my bedroom. Placing my single yellow rose on my vanity table, I grabbed an elastic band and tied my hair back. Walking over to my bed, I laid across and picked up a magazine that I was reading before I went to lunch with Aron. I started reading something about Lady Gaga before a soft knock sounded on my bedroom door.

Looking up, George popped his head around it. Groaning, I looked back down at the magazine and carried on reading. The sound of my door shutting was heard after I looked back down at my magazine, then I felt movement on my bed beside me. As I carried on reading, I saw the shadow of a head hit the page I was looking at.

"What are ya reading?"

"Something about Lady Gaga being a hermaphrodite."

"A hermaphrodite? What's that?"

I rolled my eyes, snapping the magazine shut and throwing it on the carpeted floor. "Nothing," I replied, sitting up and looking at George. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry," he said quietly, not making anymore eye contact. "For snapping at you, that is."

Biting my bottom, I laughed softly. "You're scared I'm going to Axe your head off in your sleep really, aren't you? Thats why you're saying sorry."

George lift up his head, smiling as soon as he saw the grin on my face. "Of course, why else would I be saying sorry." He laughed whole heartedly. "Honestly, though, I shouldn't have snapped at you. After whats happened today, I just let my frustration get the best of me."

"I understand, its OK."

George's smile brightened and he held his hand out in a fist, I did the same and we knocked our knuckles together. After that, he stood up from my bed. I saw him as he noticed the yellow rose on my vanity. A light sigh escaped his lips as he then headed to my bedroom door, not before looking back at me.

"Did Aron get you that?"

Looking at the rose, then back at George, I nodded my head. "Yeah, he did."

"Funny, I never get rose from him when we go for something to eat."

I don't know what it was, but something sounded a bit weird in that comment he had just made. Before I could even say back to him, George had already gone, leaving my door a-jar. I sat there confused as I stared at the spot where George once stood a few seconds ago. The look on his face I could not describe. It was like it was emotionless, yet with some sort of emotion hidden behind it.

"UNDEAD!"

Nearly jumping out of my skin, I reached over to my bed side table and picked up my phone. The word 'Mum' flashed on the screen. Smiling, I pressed the green phone button and answered my phone.

"Hey, how was the wedding?"

"Beautiful," my mother replied. "How is it, living at Matt's?"

"Pretty much hectic," I sighed, putting a strand of lose hair behind my ear. "Jordan was in hospital today after slipping on the floor.

"Oh dear, I hope he's alright."

"Yeah, he'll be fine." I tell her. "So when do you get home?"

"My flight is delayed until next week," my mother groaned, then softly chuckling. "Have you been up to much today."

"Well," I said, then looked over at the yellow rose that laid neatly on my vanity. "Aron took me out for lunch today..."