California Show Me Love

Cruel Son Of A Bitch.

Waking up the next morning, I could smell the scent of egg and bacon. The smell brought a smile to my face as I slowly sat up. Out stretching my arms, I let a yawn escape my lips as I got out of bed. Putting on some white shorts and a black tank top, I tied my hair back and headed down stairs. Just as I was walking out of my bedroom, Matt came running towards me with a panic look on his face.

"Its on fire!"

Pushing Matt out of my way, I ran down stairs and went to the kitchen. Where was the fire? There wasn't one, just loads of smoke coming from the bacon. Putting my hand over my mouth and nose, I walked over to the cook, I grabbed the pan and threw it into the sink and then turned off the heating on the cooker. Facing Matt, I began to laugh.

"You trying to kill us or something?" I ask, opening the back door so the smoke could escape. "Luckily for you, it wasn't a fire."

Matt looked at me confused. "It wasn't?"

"It wasn't." I repeated as we both walked into the living room. "You put the heating on the cooker too high, it sizzled the bacon, hence all of the smoke. The bacon is practically black."

"Oh, so thats why." Matt spoke, sitting back on the couch.

Smiling, I nodded my head. I was kinda stunned that Matt actually tried to cook. Matt's version of cooking is ordering take out and putting it all on plates and saying he made it. It baffled me completely. "Matt," I spoke. "What the hell made you decide to cook breakfast?"

"Because you was still sleeping," he pouted.

Rolling my eyes, I made my way to the stairs. "Let me shower and we'll go out for breakfast, yeah?" I suggested, getting an eager nod of a reply from Matt. "Good stuff," I smiled and began to walk upstairs, then immediately stopped. "By the way, I'll be here for another week, my mum's flight got canceled."

"Thats alright," Matt shrugs. "And its mom not mum."

"Shut up, asshole."

Jogging up stairs, I went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair. It still looked clean and healthy. After I finished, I went to my bedroom and put on a clean set of underwear and put on some dark gray sweat pants, a white tank and shoved my feet into some Nike Air's. Shoving my phone and money into my pockets, I went back down stairs. Walking into the living room, Dillon was sat with my cousin.

Smiling, I ran over to Dillon and jumped onto him. "Hey Dillon," I grinned. "Are you coming for breakfast with us?"

"Are you on the menu?"

I shook my head. "No, sorry Dill baby." I said, getting off of him. "Besides, shouldn't you be looking on the menu of Guin?"

"Is she coming?"

"I could text her," I said. "But you get hold of Jorel."

Taking our phones out, Dillon and I began to text each person. I also asked Guin to ask Nita to come, thats why I got Dillon to text Jorel. Both of our replies were positive and they would be meeting us at the diner where we would be having breakfast. All three of us went and jumped into Dillon's rover and we were on way to the diner. Through the ride, I couldn't help but think of last night. I was so glad that only me, Matt, Dillon, Jorel, Nita and Guin were just going together this morning...

"Sarah," Matt spoke, catching my attention. "George, Jordan and Aron are joining us now."

So much for not having George there, eh?

Nodding my head, I looked out of the window and frowned. This was going to be so fucking awkward now after last night. I wasn't ready to see him just yet, then again, it is a bit stupid because I have to spend another week at Matt's. Could this get any better? For some reason, I don't think so. And quicker than I thought, we pulled into a parking space at the diner. Getting out of the car, I already spotted George through the window sat talking with Jordan and Aron.

Walking through the doors of the diner, I walked behind Dillon and Matt. I wanted to make sure one of them sat next to George so I didn't have to. It was a pretty large booth, but because of the people that were coming, we had a table and some chairs attached to our booth. Dillon and Matt went to sit down and unluckily, they both went and sat on the side where Jordan was sat next to Aron. Looking up at George, he quickly looked away from me with a sour look on his face.

Sighing, I sat next to him. "Hey everyone," I said quietly, getting replies from Jordan and Aron, but nothing from George.

"Whats up man?" Dillon asked.

George looked over at him, then looked over at me. "Ask that."

"Excuse me," I said shocked.

"Oh, come on, Sarah." George laughed. "Your last name holds the key word, Teasedale."

I felt tears rim my eyes. I couldn't believe he would honestly go there. Standing up, I raised my hand and slapped him harshly across the face. "You're a fucking cunt!"

Getting out of the booth, I marched out of the booth. Everyone shouted after me, except for Matt, he was shouting at George. As I walked outside, Jorel was there with Nita and Guin. The smiles on their faces soon fell as they saw me crying. I finally let the tears fall. Jorel knew straight away who it had to do with and went straight inside without saying a word. The girls, well...they haven't got a clue, but comforted me nonetheless.

"Sarah, are you alright?" Nita asked quietly.

I nodded my head, then I shrugged my shoulders. "I d-don't know to b-be honest with you."

"Who's made you cry?" Guin questioned, genuine concern in her dark eyes.

"George," I sniffed. "I fucking hate him."

And at this moment in time, I really did. I've been called many things in my life, but a tease? Now I'm not standing for that bullshit, but I can't believe its hurt me this much. Why?