California Show Me Love

Don't *** With Family.

"Johnny let go!" I screamed, as I began to frail around in his grasp.

Moving out of the way, Johnny quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind, and kept my flailing arms tight by my sides. But I still have my feet. Hoping this would help me break free, I threw my back into his chest and kicked my feet up high. Sending us back, I heard a - "Ugh" - escape Johnny's lips. Grunting loudly, and clearly annoyed, Johnny dragged me into an alley way and swung my body around. I thought I was going face first into wall since my back was at his chest, but Johnny was quick enough to swing me around and slam me against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?!" Johnny growled, letting his anger out. "You running round their to try and defend your cousin could leave you hurt. Matt doesn't want that, obviously, or I wouldn't be here with you." The venom echoing off of the last word her spoke. "So shut up, lay low until he gets back."

I stared at him blankly. What a fucking prick. Fair enough, my cousin doesn't want me hurt and got this fucking moron to keep me safe, even though I get the feeling that babysitter wants me hurt. But staring into Johnny's blue eyes, I tilted my head to the side and shook it. Lowering my head, I suddenly felt useless.

"Tell me," I spoke, looking back up after mere seconds. I pushed Johnny's hands off of me, showing that I wasn't going to run off. "What would you do, Johnny? What would you do if someone was holding you back when you know a family member could possibly get hurt by some fucking scum bags that ain't nothing much but shit underneath your shoe?"

"I'd punch the fucker holding me back and go help them, why?"

"I'm just glad we have an understanding," I said softly. "So I hope you understand when I do this..."

Before Johnny got a clue to what I was talking about, I raised my fist and punched him square on between the eyes. Watching him drop to the floor, I sprinted around the corner and saw my cousin and his band mates in a big ass brawl. Seeing some little mother fucker jump on Matt's back, I ran over, yanked him off and knocked him out with one clear punch. Matt turned around and looked at me startled.

"I told you to stay with Johnny!" He yelled.

"Yeah, well he's out cold on the floor from my fist!" I shouted back, pushing Matt out of the way and kicked a fair hair dude in the chest as he was about to attack. "And you look like you could do with some help!"

To say there were only four guys to begin with, five more poured onto the street. I mean, were doing great to say it was six against four, but nine against six? Actually eight, the one I punched was still laid out on the floor. I'm not too sure and I knew I had to go get Johnny and wake his sorry ass up, but as I turned on my heal, I saw him run towards me. Anger shown like a blazing fire in his eyes as he stampeded my way, he brought his fist forward and took hold of my arm.

Closing my eyes tightly, I was getting prepared for the impact, yet I didn't feel anything. Re-opening them, Johnny had actually moved me away and punched a tall, dark haired guy in the face who was actually where I was just seconds ago. That's when I realized Johnny had just saved my ass from getting a beat down, after what I had done to him as well.

Looking down at me, I saw his eyes narrow behind his mask. "Watch what you're fucking doing, bitch!"

Getting back into the fight, loud police sirens sounded the dark streets of Cali. Each and every one of us who fought in this fight came to a stand still, looking over our shoulders, we spotted police cars coming in hour direction.

"Run for it!"

Fuck knows who that was, but I was pleased they shouted it out, so I didn't have to carry on making my knuckles sore. As the gang who was fighting us ran in one direction, me and the guys ran back up the streets where we just came from. I didn't know about the rest, but I knew I was in front of them as I sprinted my way towards the seven eleven. Matt soon caught up with me and took my hand.

"This way," he said.

Turning a corner onto a street that I have never been on, we were now following J-Dog who lead us to what looked like a family home. "Remove all masks and slow your roll!" He yelled.

Every one removed their masks and tucked them into their back pockets of their jeans. Matt let go of my hand we walked down the quiet. It was only eight o'clock. I've been back in my home country for seven fucking hours and I've already landed myself in this shit. Go me. Walking up the drive-way, smiles plastered the guys face as they saw an elderly couple get out of their car next door.

"Evening, Jorel."

"Evening, Mr and Mrs Johnson." Jay said politely waving a hand.

Hearing sirens, Jay quickly unlocked his front door and let everyone in. Once inside, the police drove down the street slowly with a big head light sticking out of the window searching the street. The lights stayed off in the house as we all peered out of the living room window. Soon as the police passed, sighs of relief escaped every ones lips. Jay turned on all the lights and the television, then wondered off into the kitchen.

"Whoa!" Jumping up, everyone dashed to the kitchen. "Johnny, what the fuck happened to your nose?"

Cringing behind Matt, I lowered my head, hoping he didn't see. "Why don't you ask that bitch over there," he said harshly, pointing in my direction.

Matt moved away from me as all the guys then crowded round me. "Well what the fuck did you expect, asshole!" I retaliated. "You blocked me off from helping my family, and don't you start!" I added, looking at Matt, then gazed at each member of Hollywood Undead. "No one, and I mean no one, fucks with a member of my family unless they fuck with me first!"

Turning on my heal, I marched back into the living room of Jay's house and threw myself onto the couch, crossing my arms over my chest. Looking out of the corner of my eye, Matt walked into the living room and sat beside me. Wrapping an arm around my shoulders, he pulled me close.

"You could have gotten hurt..."

"But-"

"Let me finish," he said sternly. Nodding my head, I let him carry on. "You could have gotten hurt, but the way you fought today, I'm quite proud. So if it makes you happy, if we land in something like that again, you can help out. That way, I can keep a closer eye on you too. Deal?"

"Deal."