California Show Me Love

Killer Hangovers.

When it came to early hours in the morning, Matt and I said our goodbyes to the gang and got taxi back to his place, Dillon tagging along with us. Once in the house, Dillon and Matt went to the kitchen to get more drink as I went and changed into some pajama's. Jogging back down stairs with a blanket, i dove onto the couch in between Dillon and Matt.

"Hello!" I bellowed, squeezing my ass in.

"Ow!" Matt whined, rubbing his thigh.

Looking at him, I laughed. "Quit your bitching, you big baby."

"You can sit on my lap if you want to?" Dillon said, winking at me and nodding his head towards Matt.

Playing along, I crawled over Dillon's lap and straddled him. "How about this instead?"

"Mm, daddy likes."

"Get. Off. Now!" Matt said through gritted teeth, his face turning red from the blood boiling within him.

Dillon and I bust out laughing, me falling off of him in the process, and falling on my ass onto the floor. "Ha ha! M-Matt, we were o-only playing you, d-dog," Dillon said through fits of laughter.

"Don't do that again, man. That was not cool, she's my cousin." Matt pouted, chugging down his beer.

Sitting back on the couch again, I smiled up at Matt. "Relax," I tell him, putting my feet up. "Even though your reaction was fucking priceless."

Dillon held his hand up and I slapped it with my very own. My chuckles soon steadied down as we sat quietly watching a four in the morning Japanese film with English subs. I rested my head against Matt's shoulder and my feet lay along Dillon's lap. The film started to bore me. I understood why the guys liked it, it had loads of fight scenes in it and all that jazz. I enjoy them sort of films, but they would have to have Vin Diesel in them or Steven Seagal. I tried to keep my eyes open, but sleep had finally won over my entire body.

My eyes fluttered open the next morning and I realized I was still in the living room. Looking up, Matt was snoring his head off, drool slipping out of his mouth. Nice. Looking over to my left, I snickered. Dillon was half on the couch and half off it. Quietly getting up, I made sure that I didn't disturb the boys. I clutched my head with my hand as I felt a sudden headache come on. Walking into the kitchen, I raided the cupboards for aspirin and once that was found, I pulled out three glasses and filled them with water.

Taking out two aspirins and chucking the packet next to the glasses of water, I picked up one glass and sat myself at the kitchen island on a high stool. Shoving the aspirin in my mouth, I chugged the water back. Placing the empty glass down, I folded my arms on the counter and laid my head in them. After a few minutes of pure, wonderful silence, I began to hear foot steps.

"Over there," I said, removing one of my arms and pointing towards the glasses of water and aspirin, without even lifting my head up.

"Thank you," chorused Matt and Dillon as they trudged towards it.

Finally lifting up my head, I twirled on my seat and faced the two men who looked rough as hell. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Half past three," Dillon says, groaning loudly at the sound of his deep, loud voice,

"What?!" I shouted, jumping off of the stool. "Matt, I have to get ready. I need to be at my mum's before five, remember?"

Before Matt even had the chance to reply, I was already out of the kitchen and running upstairs. Slipping off my pajama's and throwing on the clothes I had on the day before, I shoved all of my belongings in my back pack and ran back down stairs. Matt slowly made his way past me and went up stairs to change. Walking into the living room, Dillon was laid out on the couch. Sitting on one of the single chairs, I sat back and closed my eyes. My head still felt it was spinning.

"Come on you two," Matt said, waking me and Dillon back up.

Together we walked out of the house and got into Matt's car. Twenty minutes later, Matt pulled up outside of my mothers house. Giving, both Matt and Dillon a hug, I jumped out of the car and walked up the drive way as Matt drove off to take Dillon home. Walking through the front door, the smell of cooking ran up my nostrils. For only a second, it smelt like bliss, then I suddenly felt like I wanted to hurl. Taking in deep, slow breaths, I calmed myself from actually throwing up.

"Sarah, is that you?"

"Yeah, its me." I said, making my way towards the stairs. "Just going to put my stuff in my bedroom."

Quickly running upstairs, I threw my back pack in my bedroom along with my jacket and shoes. Returning to the floor level of my home, I walked through into the kitchen to see my mother cooking. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled brightly at me.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" She asks, ever so sweetly.

I nodded my head and returned her smiled. "It was great," I tell her. "And I got to meet Matt's band mates."

"Was Aron there?" Feeling uncomfortable, I shifted my gaze from hers. "You can tell me, Sarah. I don't mind if he was, after all, he is one of Matt's band members."

"Yeah, he was there,"

"Did y-"

"No, we didn't. Please don't go there." I grunted, moving my hair out of my face. "And trust me, that will never happen again. It was a mistake. Me and Aron even said so."

"Good," she said, then turned around to continue with her cooking. "Can you set the table, please, sweetie?"

"Sure," I replied tiredly, grabbing two table mats and two sets of knifes and folks. Walking into the dining area, I began to set the dinner table out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah's pajama's.