California Show Me Love

Club Brawls...Great.

"Guin, this is Sarah," Nita says, pulling me beside her. "Sarah, this is my best friend, Guin."

"Hey, its nice to meet you." I said, smiling at Nita's curly haired friend.

"Sarah has invited us to drink with her and her friends," said Nita, excitedly.

Guin looked over at the guys and bit her lip, then spoke nervously. "Oh, thats nice of you, but I...I'm not too sure..."

I looked at the girl confused. "Why not? They're not bad people."

"Oh! I don't mean that," she said quickly, looking at me wide eyed. "Its just...the guy with the dark curly hair, he-"

"So you're the one he's been eying up since we arrived," I chuckled, looking over at Dillon who saw me talking to the girls. He quickly turned away. "Come on, I'll introduce you to him."

Before Guin could protest, I took hold of her drink and her friend, Nita, took hold of her hand and literally dragged the poor girl. I swear her face got paler and paler as we approached the guys. As they watched us head their way, my known devious grin spread across my face. Standing next to Dillon, i lent against him. Looking down at me he scowled, but as usual, i played the innocent one.

"I'd like you to meet Nita and Guin," I said looking at the boys, making sure i mentioned Guin, when i looked at Dillon. "Nita, Guin..." I caught their attention and introduced the guys from left to right. "This is Dillon, Johnny, Jorel, Matt, Aron and Jordan."

"You brought us pretty ladies," Charlie beamed, stepping forward with that perverted grin on his face and drooling like a dog.

"Back off, Charles." I said sternly, looking at the girls frightful faces. "You don't want to scare them off, now do you?"

"Of course not," he said, backing up and walked to the bar.

"I thought he was called Jordan?" Nita asks confused.

"Nick name," Jorel spoke, eying her from top to bottom.

Honestly, I do wonder if Jordan was dropped on his head as a child, because it would explain a lot for his perviousness and stupidity. If not, then I'm surprised he isn't back behind bars for good. But don't get me wrong, I love the sex manic horn dog and i wouldn't want him to change. I mean, come on, lets face it. He wouldn't be Charlie Scene otherwise.

And thinking of Mr. Scene he came back from the bar with drinks for everyone. I was quite surprised, but i accepted my mine nonetheless. Dillon and Guin finally plucked up the courage to talk to one another, and as for Jorel. He was putting the moves on Nita, whilst Nita sat back and tried to control her laughter. Obviously, that failed. But she still loved what he was doing.

"Are you playing cupid tonight, or something?" Johnny asks, standing beside me.

Looking over at him, i shook my head. "No," I said simply. "I bumped into Nita in the toilet, because the guy who bumped you into me, did the same to her and Guin."

"Ah right," he said nodding his head.

He lent back on the wall behind and looked out to the crowd with a bored expression on his face. I really can not be bothered standing next to a boring person to night. I want to enjoy myself and party hard. I mean, I've dressed up for fucks sake and i think its time to show me off. Placing my beer down, i announced to everyone i was going to dance. Getting a bunch of nods and OK's, i headed down to the dance floor.

I was there for a good fifteen when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I smiled and turned around. Suddenly, my smile dropped and hit the floor. "Jordan, fuck off."

"Aw, let me poke you," he begged. "You let Aron."

"Jordan!" I yelled, pointing my finger in any random direction. "Go!"

Frowning like child, he trotted off of the dance floor. Getting into the swing of the song again, another pair of hands touched me. Gritting my teeth, i thought it was Jordan, but oh, was i wrong. "Hey," I smiled. A dark haired guy with dark eyes grinned down at me.

"Hello beautiful, what are you doing dancing on your own?"

"More space to move," I said, suddenly feeling uncomfortable as the guys dragged me more towards him and gripped my hips tighter. "Can you please let go?"

"Oh, come on princess." He said, in a sickly smooth tone.

"Get the fuck off my girl."

Turning over my shoulder, Johnny stood there. His eyes narrow and lips tightened in a straight line. Walking forward, he took hold of my hand and pulled me back. Looking down at me, he whispered if i was OK. I nodded my head, then he looked back up at the stranger.

"She's got a tight ass, Johnny, I'm jealous." The guy said.

My mouth nearly hit the floor. "You know him?"

Johnny didn't reply, but carried on staring at the guy. "Let me have one taste, go on." The guys urged.

"I wouldn't come closer if i were you," Johnny growled, pushing me behind him. "I've already told you, she's my girl and mine only. She's not a whore who gives up easily unlike the girls you sleep with," Johnny looked over his shoulder. "Not like the girl you're with now."

"Mother fucker, take that back..." The guy said through gritted teeth.

Johnny never said a word. Shit. Next think i saw, a fist came flying Johnny's way. Turning around, i ran up and got the rest of the boys. They looked at me confused, but i couldn't breath, i was in shock. I just pointed down to the dance floor where three more guys jumped onto Johnny, not including the one who was already punching him in the face. And this, it was all because of me.