What Love Can Do

O M Gee

“I’ll be right back!” I called to Devo as I jumped on my skateboard.

I skated over to Starbucks and got a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. I sipped it and went over to Hot Topic. I didn’t see Alex but Brandon told me one minute.

“Hey Brandon do you know Bam Margera?” I asked.
“Yeah why?” he nodded.

“His fiancée Missy was just in Spencers. She was buying a his and her pleasure toy. But she was with some dude and she started making out with him!” I yelled. One of their customers heard me and gasped.

“Don’t tell anybody!” I said mostly to her. She nodded

“Alex get your slutty ass out here!” I yelled in the middle of Hot Topic.

“Hey I’m no slut bitch!” she yelled at me.

“whatever but you will not believe what just happened.”

“What?”

“Missy Margera was just in Spencers and she was with some guy and she was buying a his and her pleasure toy.” she nodded. “And then she just started making out with the guy. And I know it wasn’t Bam. He was like a Blonde surfer dude!”

“Oh my gates! What a fucking cheater!”

“I know!”

“Rayne get your ass back over here! Your breaks about to end and Gianna is coming to check up on things!” Devo yelled.

“Text me! Bye!” I skated across the mall hall and slide over the counter of Spencers.

I got a text from Alex. I looked around and pulled out my phone.

Alex- She’s such a slut!
Rayne-[b/]I know!
Alex- Do you think Bam will ever find out?
Rayne- I don’t know. If he’s still going to marry her I’m going to send him the tape with her making out with the dude.
Alex-You should do that anyways.
Rayne- got to go. Gianna just walked in. talk to you later

I put my phone away and saw some people go towards the alcohol games. Those are so much fun. I saw some girls go towards the Twilight posters. The book was better than the movie. But Harry Potter is better than both. I heard Gianna clear her throat.

“Yes?” I questioned.

“Why’s there a skateboard on the counter?” she eyed my Element board.

“Oops. Let me take that off. I just came back from break so I have to get organized again.”

“Ahh. Well don’t let it happen again.”

She left me alone and looked at all the playboy items. I wish she was a playboy model. Then she wouldn’t work here. She’s such a bitch. And a slut. She sleeps with everyone and anyone.

“How may I help you?” I asked seeing someone’s shadow in front of me.

“I’d like to know if you’ve seen someone?” a familiar voice asked. I looked up at the figure.

“Oh M Gee,” I mumbled under my breath. “Who are you looking for?”

“This woman. Her name is Missy,” he held up a picture of Missy future Margera. Hopefully not.

“Uh yes. She was in here less than ten minutes ago.”

“Was she with anyone?”

“Yeah some blonde surfer looking dude.”

“Did she buy anything?”

“She bought a for him and her pleasure toy.”

“Did she do anything with the guy?”

“They started making out. Which is not right since she’s your fiancée.” I haven’t taken my eyes off his sweet blue orbs since I looked up.

“Oh so you know who am?”

“Y-yes.”

“Is that your board?” he pointed to my Element board which was showing the design.

“Yeah.”

“Nice choice in boards. So she was really making out with him?”

“Thanks. I’m afraid so.”

Gianna came up behind him. She had that stupid glint in her eyes she got every time she sees a guy. “Hey sweetie,” she rubbed up on him.

“Uh hi,” he said awkwardly.

“So I just wanted to know. Do you like this?” she help up a playboy matching bra and thong set.

“Its cool.” he said.

“Would you like to see me in it?”

“What?”

“Come with me.” she pulled his hand towards the back room.

“Uh.”

She closed the door. “Devo!” I screamed. He came running and stopped in front of me. “ Get your video camera remote and turn it on. Gianna is going to try raping Bam Margera and I want to see what he does.” he nodded.

When he came back he had his laptop turned on and was watching something. He set it down and I saw the back room with a half naked Gianna walking towards a scared looking Bam. I gasped. Bam was talking.

“Excuse me why are you fucking getting naked!” bam screamed.

“You said that outfit was cute so now you get to see me in it and more,” the slut whispered.

“All I said was it was cute! I don’t want to see you in it!”

“Sure you do. Come here,” she said now fully naked trying to give him a lap dance.

“Get off me motherfucking slut!” he yelled. I shook my head. She was on his lap unbuttoning his pants or at least trying to.

I ran to the door and opened it. The slut didn’t care who walked in. “Oops I didn’t realize you were having sex again Gianna. But one question. This is the 12th guy this week but don’t you ever use protection?”

“Shut up and get out Crayne!” she yelled.

“It’s Rayne. And since I’m not Crayne I don’t have to leave,” I smiled wickedly.

“No threesomes but you can watch!” she sighed.

“Bam where are you buddy?” some one yelled walking this way.

“He’s back here!” I yelled to who I know as Novak.

“Rayne!” Gianna yelled.

“Gianna listen Bam here won’t fuck you he has a fiancée but Novak there probably will,” she looked at Bam when I said fiancée and I winked. Novak came back and smirked when he saw the Naked Gianna.

“Come here sir,” she said and he went. She started making out with him and I ushered Bam out of the room.

“Does she fuck every customer?” he gasped.

“Pretty much. And she just fucked 12 in a period of four hours yesterday,” I said.

“Fucking slut.”

“Yep!”

“Oh come with me please?” I begged.

“Oh sure!” he said.

I grabbed my board and skated over to Hot Topic. I skated right up to the counter and jumped on it.

“Hey Brandon where’s Alex?” I got his attention.

“Why are you sitting on my counter?” he asked playfully.

“Alex where is her?”

“Over there!”

“Okay then loser thanks!”

“Slut guess who I just met!” I ran into the middle of the store where Brandon pointed.

“What bitch?” she came out from behind some clothes.

“This is Bam Margera!” I moved out of the way with Bam moving forward.

“Oh my gates! Awesome! Oh I’m Alex. Oh and so you know you are Rayne’s idol. Even before Tony Hawk,” Alex greeted him.

“Cool I like to hear that some people still like me,” his smile faltered but came back more fake looking.

“Slot of people like you! Only one doesn’t. So now why don’t we go get Novak?” I wanted to make him smile.

“he’s probably having fun with that insane sex crazed lady!” he laughed.

“Yeah the sex crazed insane lady is unfortunately my boss.”

“Well uh what’s your number?” I grabbed his hand and wrote it down with my glittery lime green gel pen. “Thanks now I have to go get Novak bye Rayne and Alex! Call you later!” he ran off towards Spencers.

“I can’t believe you met Bam Margera! And he said he’d call you later! God girl go!”

“Thanks. So anything happen with you?”

“Yeah Val DiBenedetto bought a $50 girl card for Brian Haner Jr. but that’s all. She didn’t say anything or whatever.

“Oh. I got to go back to work!”
♠ ♠ ♠
girls outfits
Brandon & then Devon
Kevin
Jayden
here ya go!
well just
comment and subscribe!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
larissa