What Love Can Do

No ***ing Fair

**************Alex’s P.O.V. **************

Work can get boring sometimes, especially when you have to work five days out of seven! I looked at the my phone and got very happy. Five minutes to closing time! I wish the people would hurry up. I decided to speed them up.

I jumped up on the counter with Brandon yelling at me to get down. I smiled and shouted, “All you people better hurry your asses up because in five minutes its closing time.” I jumped off and laughed.

“You are one crazy girl,” Brandon scowled. “The customers think your crazy.” I looked at the customers they looked shocked at my out burst. That made me laugh harder.

“Do you really think I care?” I asked him as a customer came up. I saw him thinking about it as I rang the persons stuff up.

“No you don’t but you should if you want customers and get paid,” he said.

“Whatever,” I looked around there were only two more people so I decided to leave. “Hey Brand I’m gonna leave, okay, luv ya bye,” I said as I grabbed my stuff.

“Yeah okay stick me with the customers,” he joked, “Bye.”

I walked over to Spencers to wait for Rayne to get off. Rayne got off ten minutes after me.

“Hey what’s up bitch?” I asked Rayne as I sat down on the counter.

“Nothin much and would you please get the fuck off the counter,” Rayne asked.

I jumped off and walked around it to where she was, “Someone’s moody today.”

“No, this is how I always am.”

“True, very true,” I joked. I looked around the store wasn’t a lot of people here and then I remembered. “Hey Rayne are we still gonna go out to eat tonight.”

“Duh we need to just go have a nice dinner together and relax.”

“Wait, you forgot something?” I complained.

“And that would be?”

“Go clubbing! Woo!!”

“You know normally I would say hell yes, but considering last time we got caught with our fake ids. I’m going to say no.”

“Fine,” I mumbled. “Lets go your shift is over.” She grabbed her stuff and skateboard. Rayne locked up the store and we are on our way home to change.

****40 minutes later****

I’m seriously getting pissed. Rayne and I have been waiting at this fucking restaurant for 20 freaking minutes and I know there has to be a table open! I looked up from my phone as I heard the idiot waiter talk.

“Hello sir, table for two?” the waiter asked a couple. Then I noticed the guy it was Brian Haner a.k.a Synyster Gates. Holy fuck he’s my idol. I love this man. Them realization hit me. This guy was gonna serve him before me and my sister and we’ve been waiting here. That’s not gonna happen.

“Um, excuse me waiter?” I asked he looked at me as did Brian and his date-Michelle Dibenedetto. The waiter motioned for me to go on. “Me and my sister have been waiting here for 20 minutes for a table and these people just come in and you seat them right a fucking way!” Rayne was glaring at the waiter and stood up right next to me.

“Uh, um its not like that miss,” the waiter stuttered.

“It’s exactly what it is. Your just gonna serve them first cause he’s famous,” I motioned to Brian.

“Uh well, um…” stupid fucking waiter can’t even speak.

“Uh sir?” Brian spoke up.

“Yes?” the waiter asked

“Why don’t you go seat these young ladies. I mean they were here before us and I don’t mind waiting.” He shot a smile and a wink at me. I felt my cheeks redden a little. Then Michelle opened her mouth to say something but Brian sent her a look saying ‘shut up’. They sat down on the couch.

“Sure sir. Right this way ladies.” He started walking with Rayne following. I grabbed her arm.

“Hey Rayne I’m going to thank Brian, so go to the table without me I’ll be right there, ok.”

“Sure, tell him I said thanks too.”

“Alright.” she walked off towards our table. “Um Brian?” I asked. He looked up with those gorgeous brown eyes locking with my green ones.

He stood up. “Yes?”

“Thanks for letting me and my sister have your table. It’s just we were waiting here for like 20 minutes and had long day at work, so when I saw the waiter take you guys right away it pushed my buttons.”

He smiled, “No problem. If I wasn’t famous and put in your position I would have probably done the same thing.” I smiled back.

“Yeah, so thanks again.” I turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm.

“Wait. Can I get your name? If that isn’t to weird to ask?”

“Oh um sure. My name’s Alex,” I shook his hand. “My sister’s name is Rayne. And anything else to ask?”

“Ah well nice to met you and your sister. Oh one more thing can I get your number?”

I looked at him in disbelief. His fucking girlfriend is sitting right next to him and he’s asking for my number. “Um why?”

“Holy crap I know that might have come off weird but I mean it in a friendly way. You know you and your sister seem like cool girls to hang out with you know like with my friends from the band.”

“Oh hanging out with Avenged Sevenfold now that would be fun,” I laughed. “Okay here’s my number,” I handed him a piece of paper. “Thanks again.”

“Yeah no problem. See you around. Oh and here’s my number.” he handed me a piece of paper too. I smiled and walked away.

Holy fuck I have Synyster Gates number.

*****Rayne’s POV when that was happening*****

I sat down at the table when I heard my name called. I looked up and at the table next to ours was Bam and his parents. I smiled.

“Hey Bam. What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing much, having dinner with my parents,” I looked at them and waved they did too. “So are you here by yourself or what?”

“Uh no, I’m here with my sister. She’s just thanking Synyster Gates for his table.”

“Oh cool.”

“Bam honey, is this the girl you told us about at the mall earlier?” April Margera asked Bam.

“Yes mom it is. Rayne this is my mother, April and my father, Phil.”We shook hands.

“It’s nice to meet you dear,” April said. “I’m so happy you saw Missy cheating otherwise she probably would have kept doing it and we never would have known. And I never liked her from the start. So thank you.”

“Your welcome. Yeah and I’m sorry again Bam about all of that. I know it must be hard finding out your fiancé is fucking cheating on you.”

“Yeah it is, but in a way I’m kind of happy we’re breaking up. She’s so fucking controlling.” Bam sighed.

“When are you going to break it off?”

“Uh, I think tomorrow or later tonight 'cause she was out.”

“Oh hey Bam,” we both looked up at the sound of my sister’s voice. She looked very excited about something I’ll have to ask her later.

“Hey Alex nice to see you again,” they shook hands. Hmm we’ve been shaking hands a lot today.

“Good to see you too.”

“Well I’ll let you ladies get back to your dinner. And I’ll see you guys so hopefully. Bye Alex. Bye Rayne.” he winked at me as he walked away with his parents.

“Bye!” Alex and I called out in unison.

“So why do you seem all happy?” I asked Alex as we looked at our menus.

“I’ll tell you in a minute.” Right then the waiter came up and we ordered our food.

“So?”

“Okay so when I was talking to Brian he asked me for my number-”

I cut her off, “Wait! He asked you for your number? Wasn’t like his girlfriend right next to him?”

She sighed, “Yes and yes. But he asked for my number in a friendly way you know like to hang out with him and his friends. Avenged Sevenfold!”

“Oh well that’s awesome! I never thought my sister would hang out with Avenged Sevenfold.”

“You too not just me. And I never thought my sister would talk with Bam Margera.” she smiled, I returned it.

****time elapse**** Alex’s POV***

“Hey Alex get your butt out here we’re watching movies!” Rayne yelled from the living room.

I sighed getting out of the shower and getting dressed. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. “What movie are we watching? Oh nice pajamas.”

She smiled, “You too. We are going to watch Role Models first. Heard it’s very funny.”

During the second movie The Hills Have Eyes, my phone started ringing. Rayne jumped, she’s kinda scared of scary movies. I shook my head at her. I love scary movies. I reached for my phone and looked at caller ID its was Brian. I programmed his number in my phone when we got home. I got up to walk out of the room when Rayne yelled, “Don’t leave me!”

I laughed at her and answered the phone I was now on my bed, “Hello.”

“Oh hey Alex, it’s Brian I didn’t wake you up or anything did I?”

“No you didn’t. So what’s up?”

“Well I was wondering if you and you sister would want to come to a BBQ tomorrow at my house?” he asked nervously.

“Sure we’d love to come but I don’t know where you live or what time?”

He gave me all the information and we said goodbye. I walked back into the living room and saw Rayne hiding underneath her blanket. I laughed she stuck her head out.

“Oh thank god your back this movie is fucking scary!”

“Whatever. That was Brian on the phone he asked if we wanted to come to a BBQ tomorrow, I said yes is that okay or do you have plans?”

“If I had plans I would have told you. So I don’t have plans and yes I think it would be cool to hang out with Brian so I’m okay with it.

“Okay.”

Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. Hanging out with Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
the girl's things
the girl's dinner outfits

Comment and Subscribe!!!
xoxoxoxox,
KRISTA*