What Love Can Do

Brian's Pool Party

**Alex’s POV**

I woke up this morning hearing the Michael Myers song. It was my phone. My mother was calling which is very rear, considering the last time I talked to her was 6 months ago and I ended up giving her a bloody nose. We don’t get along very well. The song ended.

I groaned and reached over to grab my phone and I noticed she called five fucking times. It started ringing again. I sighed and answered it. “Hello.”

“Its about time you answered I have been calling the past 20 minutes,” she practically yelled.

“Well sorry,” I said sarcastically. “What the hell do you want that’s so important you had to call so much?”

“What can’t a mother call her daughter to say hello?”

“No. Considering I don’t like you.”

“Ugh, fine the reason I called was because me and Robert are in town and we wanted to go to lunch and talk about things. Also I want to talk about your new boyfriend.” Robert is mine and Rayne’s abusive step-father.

“Yeah I don’t think so mother. Also I don’t have a boyfriend. Besides Rayne and I have plans today. Bye. And don’t call again,” I hung up before I could hear her response. God damn that woman is annoying.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30. We still had 3 and a half hours till the BBQ. I got out of bed and walked to Rayne’s bedroom. I opened the door and saw she was still sleeping. Lazy ass. I walked to the bed then jumped on it.

“Wake up! Wake up Rayne! Earthquake! Ahhh!” I yelled while jumping on the bed and trying not to laugh. It wasn’t working. I kept jumping. She bolted upright and screamed. I almost kicked her in the head. I ended up falling off the bed and on the floor laughing my ass off. Haha.

“Holy fuck! Your such an idiot!” Rayne yelled. She looked at me on the floor and burst out laughing. After like 5 minutes we stopped laughing. “Ugh, why did you wake me up?” I sat on her bed.

“You’ll never guess who called me?”

“I don't know, who?”

“Mother.”

“What?! Are you fucking serious?” she looked at me and by the look on my face she could tell I was serious. “Why?”

“She said her and Robert were in town and wanted to have lunch with us and talk about things and also my new boyfriend.” she gave me a Wtf look. “I know I don’t have a boyfriend I don’t even know were she would get the idea. So I just hung up.”

“Okay. Well I’m thirsty. Lets go to star bucks.” she got out of bed. I followed and grabbed my keys off the table.

**F.F. two and a half hours later**

“Alex hurry up!” Rayne yelled from outside the bathroom door. Its one hour till the party and me and Rayne still have to dress. Not to mention fix our hair and Rayne still has to take a shower. We are running behind schedule since we went to star bucks and got stuck in traffic. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and head. I opened the door.

“You happy?” I asked Rayne.

“Shut up and get dressed woman.” she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I walked to my room and walked to my closet. After fifteen minutes I was dressed and Rayne walked out of the bathroom. I went into there and brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on a little eye liner. I went into the front room and turned on Viva La Bam and waited for Rayne. About fifteen minutes later I heard a crash coming from the bathroom. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I laughed. Rayne was on the floor on her back. I think she slipped.

“Help me up,” she whined. I grabbed her hand.

“Lets go.” we walked out the front door and to my car. I liked my car a lot. It was a present from my grandfather. He loves Rayne and I very much because we are the only ones who don’t love him for his money. Rayne has one too. Our grandfather is very rich As you can tell by the cars. Rayne turned up the volume of the music which was Bullet For My Valentine-Tears Don’t Fall. We sang along as we drove.

“Rayne look in my phone and tell me the address.” I asked 10 minutes later.

“Wow I’m surprised you didn’t memorize it.” she said shocked. Well fake shock.

“Haha. Very funny just tell me.” she took out my phone and told me the address.
We pulled up a nice drive way 10 minutes later. The house was huge. I’m liking this place already. We got out of the car and walked up to the door. Rayne knocked on it twice and I rang the bell twice. The door opened. A small blonde hair girl opened the door. I recognized her as Valary Dibenedetto.

“Hi. You must be Alex and Rayne I heard about you too. A lot.” she smiled and hugged us. She lead us in the house. It was even bigger inside and beautiful. For a guy’s house. “Come on, everyone’s out back.” we walked to the glass door and everyone looked. Brian saw us and smiled.

“Hey guys. It’s nice to see you came.” He hugged us. Damn these people hug a lot. We smiled.

“Of course. We wouldn’t have passed up the offer.” Rayne smirked. I kicked her. She glared. I smiled.

“Come on. I want you to meet everyone,” he lead us toward a table of people. We knew and heard about every single one but I wasn’t gonna tell him that.

“Guys this is Alex and Rayne,” he pointed to us they waved some said hi. He introduced everyone. I noticed Michelle wasn’t here. “Well just chill out have a seat. Matt's gonna start cooking. So what do you two want? We have everything and anything.”

“Um we’ll have some grilled fruit.” Rayne answered. They all looked at us weird.

“What? Rayne’s a vegan but she’s turning me into a vegetarian cause there are some things I wont give up eating,” I answered. Everyone made oh sounds.

“Oh really, I didn’t know that.” Brian said.

“Brian you met me yesterday there’s no way you could have known.”

“So what kind of fruit we have a lot?” Matt asked.

“Um any kind doesn’t matter.”

“Okay. So you want a beer or something else?” Zacky asked.

“Please?” I turned toward Rayne. She sighed.

“Yeah we will have a beer.” I hugged her. Yeah I know I’m 19 so what if I drink. Don’t be judgmental. Zacky nodded and went to the cooler and brought us back two

“Why did you ask Rayne?” Jimmy asked.

“Cause I can only drink when she does. We made a deal. Oh also we are only 19.” I said. When I said that Johnny and Matt choked on their beer. Everyone else looked shocked. Huh I guess I never told Brian that. Hehe.

“You two are 19,” Leana asked.

“Um yes why?” Rayne asked.

“I was just thinking you were older.”

“Oh. Yeah we get that a lot.”

“Come on lets go in the pool,” Val said getting up. We all walked over to the pool and chilled.

*** three hours later***

Today has been so much fun. I got to know the girls very well along with the guys. We ate, swam, and drank. It was so much fun. Right now we are all sitting around the pool with are feet in. They are telling us funny stories about tour and stuff. We heard the back door open, we all looked. Guess who finally showed up. Michelle.

“Its about time you got here,” Brian sneered. Michelle rolled her eyes.

“I was just out with some girlfriends and we lost track of time.”

“Yeah sure, whatever,” he muttered. Once again she rolled her eyes. She looked toward where everyone was and saw Rayne and I. She glared at me. She turned toward Brian. “So it is true. This is your new slut of a girlfriend.” What the fuck is she talking about. Brian sighed and rolled his eyes. He went to speak but I cut him off.

“Michelle, I don’t know what you are talking about but one, I am not a slut and two, I am not his girlfriend.”

“Oh yeah then what’s this.” She held up a magazine. It showed a picture at the restaurant yesterday when Brian handed me a piece of paper. The title was Brian’s New Girl. Holy fuck that’s... I cant even think of what to say.

“Michelle that’s not what it is that was yesterday at the restaurant when Brian asked me if me and my sister wanted to hang out today and he gave me his number.”

“So its like the same fucking thing. I’m sure sooner or later you are going to steal Brian from me.”

“Mich shut up. You don’t even fucking know her!” Val yelled. Damn she must like me a lot if she’s sticking up for me. Michelle turned her glare toward her sister.

“Val you shut up. What you are going to defend this little slut and not your own sister.” God damn when is she gonna get it through her fucking head I’m not a slut.

“Michelle I think you should leave,” Brian spoke up.

“Why? So you could spend time with your whore.” I lunged at her. I knocked her to the ground and punched her in the nose. She tried to grab my hair but I felt arms wrap around my waist and I was lifted off her. I noticed the arms were Brian’s. Matt got Michelle off the ground and held onto her. I heard Brian sigh and felt his warm breath on my shoulder. It sent shivers up my spine.

“Michelle leave now. We are done,” he said. Michelle flipped.

“Brian how can you say we’re done after she fucking attacked me. I’m your girlfriend.”

“Not anymore you aren’t. I’m through with you Michelle, your name calling, and lying all the time.”

“What are you talking about lying?”

“Michelle don’t play dumb. We all know you were out with that guy probably fucking. Don’t deny it cause you know its true.”

“Come on Brian I cheated on you once,” He scoffed. “Fine more than once give me another chance baby,” she pleaded.

“I don’t think so. Goodbye Michelle. By tomorrow I want all your shit out of my house.”

“Fine but you’ll come crawling back to me.” She walked out of the yard. Everyone sighed. I even heard Jimmy say ‘it’s about time she left.’ Brian let go of me. I turned around and looked at him.

“I’m sorry Brian,” I said.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault anyway it’s Michelle. I know she’s been cheating on me for awhile I just never not around to breaking up with her.” He hugged me.

“I think we are gonna leave,” I said. He nodded his head and looked somewhat disappointed. Hmm…

“Bye everyone it was nice meeting you,” Rayne and I said together. They all said their goodbyes and some gave us hugs.

“Come on I’ll walk you to your car.” Brian said. Rayne skidded off ahead to us and was in the car while we were still halfway in the house. We stopped walking a few feet away from my car.

“Again Brian I really am sorry.” I said.

“Like I said it wasn’t your fault. I’ll call you soon okay.”

“Alright goodbye Brian.”

“Bye.” I got into the car.

**Rayne’s POV**

Aw they would make such a cute couple my sister and Brian. Holy fuck it was funny when she punched Michelle. Hehe.

“Oh my Margera. He so likes you,” I said once she got in the car.

She sighed, “Rayne he does not. And besides he just broke up with his girlfriend, I’m sure he’s not looking for a relationship.”

“If he didn’t like you wouldn’t he have stuck up for Michelle and not you.”

“Uh.. I,” She didn’t know what to say.

“Exactly.” I smiled. She looked at me and shook her head.

The rest off the drive home was silent. I went to bed that night at 12 and then realized I was gonna call Bam but never did. Shit. Oh well I’ll call him tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's Car
Rayne's Car
Brian's House
the girl's pjs
the girl's BBQ outfits
hope you like the story
comment
and subscribe
xoxo,
krista*