Status: inactive for the time being

The Undeniable Truth

The transformation

Hatori had sat there on his knees and watched as Mais body wracked with pain. How her body would jump, twist and turn. He then shook his head and realized that this meant Tohru was somewhere in the building. Hatori jumped from his spot and ran out of the room and down the hall. He didnt want Mai to finally see herself as a monster now that Tohru was near. He wasnt going to let her give in to her monster side.

He whipped around corners and finally came face to face with Tohru, Kyo and Yuki standing in the doorway

"What have you done?" he asked out of breath. The three of them turned around and looked at him confused. But before anyone could say anything, they all heard a loud, angry howl from the back of the house. Hatori looked at the group of horrified teens.

Down the hall, they could hear all the doors open and people running to get out of the building. Akito had walked over to the group with a smile on his face

"I see you three have managed to transform her forcefully. What a pity, now shes going to kill her target" He smirked. Yuki and Kyo looked at Hatori confused

"You idiots! Tohru is her target. She had so much anger towards her and where she has hit her cycle, she had to stay away from her or she would end up killing Tohru!" Hatori yelled as they heard paws hitting the floor towards them. Tohru began to panic and hid behind Kyo. The running stopped and everyone turned around to see a giant black fox demon with two slightly curved horns on her forehead and extremely bright blue eyes glaring down at them. The demon growled as it searched for its target.

No one had seen Mai's monster form in years. And this time she looked twice as dangerous as she had before. She pick up on of her front paws and took a step forward but Hatori stood in front of the others

"Mai, your not a monster!" he yelled but she scoffed and pushed him out of the way with her giant paw.

"She must pay for what she has done. She must pay for the pain she has caused" a demonic female voice told him. Tohru let out a scream and started to run away. This made Mai grin and charge after her.

"Tohru!!!" Kyo and Yuki yelled in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry if its short