Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

What The Hell Happened To You?

I was walking towards school when I noticed Mr. Claude getting out of his car, alone. I frowned, I wonder where Jayda is? I slowed my steps so that I wouldn’t meet him.
I was dreading third period but forced myself to go, just incase Jayda was there. I realized now how fucked up my so called relationship with Ms. Clark was, who has sex with their teacher? The thought kind of made me feel disgusting and perverted. I’m going to try and forget her and everything that happened.
This is going to be harder than I expected, I thought as I walked into her classroom. I glanced at her and noticed what she was wearing. She had on a very low cut, short dress. Fuck, she’s just trying to get to you, bitch.
I took my usual spot and stared at the door. Twenty minutes into class Jayda appeared at the door and I knew that something was wrong. She looked like she was in pain as she handed Ms. Clark a note.
“Try and fake sick today?” Ms. Clark asked meanly.
Jayda ignored her and slowly walked to her desk, her face twisted in pain. She carefully sat in her seat, I was furious when I got a good look at her face. Jayda pretended like I wasn’t there and stared at her desk.
“Jayda.” I said quietly, she didn’t say anything.
“Jayda, look at me.” I said louder.
She kept her head down but turned her face towards me. Her lip was split open, the side of her face was all puffy and I could faintly see a bruise under her makeup. I growled and her eyes flew up. I could feel my face get red and the vein in my neck pop out. I clenched my jaw and tried to control myself as an overwhelming urge to kill her father came over me.
“Jayda, would you pay attention and stop trying to get Matt to feel sorry for you.” Ms. Clark called from the front.
My eyes flew to her and I glared when I saw the corners of her mouth turned up into a stupid fucking little smirk. Jayda stood up quickly stood up and almost fell over. My hands shot out and grabbed her waist steadying her.
“Where are you going? Did I embarrass you?” Ms. Clark sneered as Jayda hurriedly left class. I quickly jumped from my chair.
“What the fuck is your problem?” I yelled at Ms. Clark as I headed towards the door.
“I don’t have a problem.” She replied sweetly.
“Fuck you; you’re the most self-centered bitch I’ve ever seen.” I growled and left the classroom.
I found Jayda in the hallway leaning against the wall looking like she was going to pass out at any second and tears running down her face. I rushed over to her and helped her to stand.
“Are you going to be okay?” I asked gently, wiping her tears away. Jayda nodded slowly and I knew she was lying.
“Let’s go.” I told her.
“Wh…wh…where are we going?” She stammered.
“We’re leaving.”
I wrapped my arm around her waist and started to walk. Jayda whimpered and I instantly let her go. I took her arm and we slowly walked outside to my car. I opened the door and helped her sit, then got in my side and started the car.
I drove home as fast as I could, Jayda had her arms wrapped around her middle and would whimper or suck in her breath every time I hit a bump so I tried to be careful.
Once we got there, I helped her out of the car and into the house. I brought her into my room; I sat her on my bed and went to the bathroom. I wet a washcloth and brought it back to my bedroom.
I knelt down in front of her and gently washed away her makeup. I growled when I saw how bad the bruise actually was. Jayda winced when I touched the cloth to her lip; I set the facecloth on the table by my bed and then took her face between my hands.
“What the hell happened to you?” I asked her.
That’s when she broke down and started sobbing. I quickly sat on my bed and gathered her into my arms making her gasp. I glanced down at her; she looked like she was going to be sick.
“What’s the matter?” I asked frowning.
Jayda just shook her head and started crying ever harder than before. Every sob seemed to be hurting her; she clutched her stomach and buried her face in my chest. I rubbed my hand soothingly up and down her back. It was tearing me apart to watch her like this and I felt like crying for her. I gently set her on my bed.
“Jayda, take your shirt off.” I told her quietly.
“I…I…I can’t.” She sobbed.
“Why not?” I asked.
“It…hurts…too much.”
“Lift up your arms.” I said and pulled her shirt up.
Jayda did what I told her and I took her shirt off. I stared at her stomach in horror; it was all black and blue.
“It hurts Matt, it hurts.” She cried.
“It’s okay Honey, wait here for a minute. Lay down, I’ll be right back.” I told her and helped her lay back. I kissed her forehead and left my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) so..i hope you like it. comment and tell me what you think.