Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Stop Lying.

For the first time in a long time life was good. I wasn’t scared or walking on egg shells all the time.
For the first time since I was eleven, I didn’t have any bruises or cuts and didn’t feel like shit.
I was laying in bed, completely in the dark, waiting for Matt to get out of the shower when the bedroom door opened. I sat up and the light turned on.
“I’m sorry, did I wake you up?” Matt’s Mom asked.
“No, I was just laying here.” I said quietly.
She came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.
“How are you feeling?” She asked giving me a small smile.
“Alright.” I answered.
“I just want you to know that if you need anything at all, you can just ask me.”
“Thank you. I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me.” I told her.
We sat there in an awkward silence for a couple minutes and the Matt appeared in his room.
“Umm, you need anything Mom?” He asked, frowning.
“No, just came to say goodnight.” She replied getting up.
“Mom, I’m seventeen not three. Matt groaned.
“Who said I was coming to sat goodnight to you?” She asked as she walked by him.
Goodnight Mom.” Matt said shutting the door.
“What did she want?” He asked turning the light off.
“Nothing really, told me to tell her if I needed anything.” I replied laying back down.
Matt flopped on to the bed beside me and rolled over to face me. He draped his arm around me and pulled me closer.
“Do you think that your Dad will show up at school tomorrow?” Matt asked quietly.
Tomorrow will be Friday and he hasn’t been to work since Tuesday.
“I don’t know,” I said truthfully. “Hopefully not.” I added.
“Don’t worry about it, me and the guys will be watching out for you.” Matt reassured kissing my cheek.
“Have you talked to Kade since he brought you to see your Mom?” Matt asked changing the subject.
The thought of her brought unwanted feelings to come flooding through me.
“She isn’t my Mother.” I told him harshly.
“Have you talked to him?” Matt asked again, ignoring my comment.
“No.”
“Don’t you think you should?”
“No.”
“Jayda…” Matt sighed.
“It wasn’t him who left you, you know.” He stated.
“I know.” I replied, not really wanting to have this conversation.
“Well then why won’t you talk to him?” Matt asked taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers together.
“Too much to explain.” I told him.
“What do you mean?” He asked sounding confused.
“He showed up at the house the Monday after we went to see her, I had a bloody nose and was all banged up. Dad told him that I got into a fight at school but I don’t think Kade believed him.” I explained.
“Honey, you can’t ignore him forever.”
“I can try.” I replied, making Matt chuckle.
I turned on my side so we were facing each other. I could faintly see Matt’s face and noticed that he was staring at me.
Slowly he moved his face closer to mine and gently kissed me. He pulled his lips away from mine and tangled our legs together. I sighed, disappointed that he only kissed me once and laid my head on his shoulder.
“We should get some sleep.” Matt whispered and I just nodded.
“Mom and Dad are going away for the weekend.” He stated.
I didn’t know whether to take it as a hint or not…
“I have practice after school, so if you want you could do something with Maddy.” Matt said as we walked into school the next morning.
“Maybe.” I wasn’t sure if I could deal with her or not.
Matt took my hand in his as we walked to my locker, he had moved all his books into mine and we had been sharing a locker for awhile now.
“Do you want me to walk you to class?” Matt asked after we had gotten our books.
“No, it’s fine.” I replied.
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, I’ll be fine, I’ll see you third period.” I told him, giving him a smile.
“See you then.” He replied leaning down and kissing me.
We walked out of the locker pit together and then went our separate ways. I walked nervously to my next class, hoping that I wouldn’t see Dad.
When I got to music class third period, I was surprised to see that Matt was already there. He was the only one in class except for the teacher and he looked pissed.
I walked to the back and sat beside him.
“Hi.” I said but he didn’t even glance at me.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, wondering if he was mad at me.
“Nothing.” He growled and kept looking at the desk in front of him.
“Are you sure? Did I do something?” I asked wondering.
“No you didn’t do anything.”
“Then why are you so upset?” I asked frowning.
“Just leave it alone Jayda.” Matt grumbled.
I looked down at my desk, feeling hurt and didn’t say anything else to him.
Halfway through class, Matt got up and stormed out of the room without saying anything. What could I have done to that made him so pissed off? What’s going to happen now with me staying there? I thought nervously.
By the end of class I was so upset that I felt sick. As soon as the bell rang, I stood up and left as fast as I could.
I was walking by the gym by myself when Dad appeared beside me and grabbed my arm. I didn’t know what to do as he dragged me into his office and shut the door.
“Where the hell have you been all week?” He demanded.
“Umm…” I stuttered.
Dad lifted his hand and slapped me across the face. My cheek started to sting and my eyes filled with tears.
“You think you can just leave do you?” I didn’t reply and he slapped me again.
“I want you back home tonight or you’ll be in a lot of fucking trouble, you understand me?” He growled, slapping me for the third time.
My cheek was started to go numb. I nodded slowly, my whole body shaking.
“Now get the fuck out of here.” Dad opened his office door and shoved me out.
What the hell am I going to do? I thought.
I walked down the hall slowly, getting looks from several people. I found the nearest girls bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I sat on the top of the toilet and buried my face in my hands.
I waited there until I heard the last bell for fourth period ring and then I left. I avoided the places where I knew Matt and his friends would be and went outside. I laid down on the bleachers and closed my eyes, starting to cry.
Everything had been going perfect, why had I been so fucking stupid as to think something good could happen in my life? What the hell am I going to do now? I thought nervously.
My body was shaking at the thought of what would happen when I went back home. I should just let him kill me and get it over with; at least I wouldn’t have to deal with this shitty life anymore.
I stayed there until after school and then went back inside. I was walking down the hall when I heard Maddy yell. “Jayda!” I slowed my walking and let her catch up.
“Matt’s going crazy looking for you.” She told me. I just nodded and kept going.
Matt was at our locker sitting on the floor. When he saw me he jumped up and ran his fingers through his hair.
“Thank God, fuck where the hell have you been?” Matt asked, looking relieved.
“In class.” I mumbled.
“Don’t lie to me, I went to both of your classes and you weren’t there.”
“Oh.” I said and looked down at my shoes.
“Jayda,” Matt said slowly. “Look at me.”
I glanced up, hoping that he wouldn’t notice my cheek.
“Why do you have a bruise on the side of your face?”
“It was nothing, just hit the door.”
“Stop lying.” Matt said walking towards me.
‘Get your stuff and we’ll go home.” He told me, kissing the top of my head.
“Don’t you have band practice?” I asked.
“No, we decided to have it on Monday.” Matt replied.
“Oh.” I mumbled opening my locker.
“So are you going to tell me what happened or am I going to have to guess?” Matt asked while we were driving to his house. When I didn’t reply, he glanced over at me and sighed.
“Come on Jayda, you need to tell me these things.”
“Why wouldn’t you tell me why you were so pissed in music?” I asked quietly.
“I’m sorry about that, I was just really pissed off at Ms. Clark, she was getting up my ass about a project.” He replied and I didn’t answer.
“I didn’t mean to upset you.” Matt told me and took my hand in his.
“It’s alright.”
When we got to Matt’s house, his parents were home and waiting for us. When we got in the door they ushered us into the living room where Johnny was sitting on the couch. We sat beside him and I was kind of confused about what was going on.
“So, we’re going away for the weekend.” Kim said.
“We want to get this straight now, so that when we get home there won’t be any misunderstandings like last time.” Gary continued giving the boys warning looks.
“No parties, no friends for the night, no girlfriend and no sex.” She said looking at me and Matt.
“But Matt gets to have Jayda here!” Johnny complained.
“That’s different.” Their Dad replied.
“We promise no parties, friends or girlfriends.” Matt said and I wondered if he left sex out on purpose.
“Good, nothing better be smashed or destroyed when we get back either.” His Mom said.
“Mom, everything will be fine. It won’t be like last time.” Matt said sounding slightly annoyed.
“It better not be Matthew.” Kim warned.
I was starting to wonder what happened last time they went away.
Matt’s parents finally left and we had the house to ourselves. As soon as they were out the door, Johnny called Maddy and told her to come over. I thought she was going out with Zacky…
We went to our room and I sat on the bed. Matt picked something up off his dresser and started to laugh.
“What?” I asked glancing at him. He turned around and showed me a box of condoms.
“Present from Mom.” Matt said and I blushed.
Matt threw down the box and sat beside me. He leaned against the wall and pulled me on to his knee. He gently took my face in his hands and kissed me.
Matt sighed annoyed after a couple minutes of kissing and finally pulled his vibrating phone out of his pocket. He read the message, his jaw clenched and he frowned.
“I need to go somewhere, it’s important. Is that okay?” Matt asked.
I didn’t really want to be alone but I didn’t want to say no.
“It’s fine.” I managed.
“I’ll be back as quick as I can.” He told me and kissed me again.
Matt got off of his bed and left, I felt like crying.
I sighed, laying back on the bed. Great. I thought, now I get to sit here all alone and listen to Maddy cheat on Zacky with Johnny.
♠ ♠ ♠
so ive been kind of having writers block lately trying to figure the rest of the story out..here you go, hope you like it! tell me what you think:)
made my day when i hit 90 comments:)