Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Get Your ***ing Hands Off Of Her.

“I can’t believe that you think that this is a good idea.” I grumbled as we drove into the Starbucks parking lot.
“Oh come on Jay, it won’t be that bad.” Matt replied as he shut the car off.
“Let’s just go and get it over with.” I sighed and got out. Matt took my hand as we walked towards the coffee shop; he leaned down and kissed my cheek.
“I love you.” He told me.
“I love you too.” I replied and smiled up at him.
“How’s baby Sanders?” Matt asked.
“Good.”
“And how’s Mommy?”
“Sick and unhappy.” I told him.
“Aww, I’ll make you feel real happy when we get home.” He said with a smirk.
“I’m sure you will.” I replied smiling as we walked into Starbucks. I spotted her sitting at a table and led Matt over.
“Hey.” I said as we approached.
“Hi.” She replied looking up at us.
“Who’s this?” Samantha asked me.
“This is my boyfriend Matt.”
“Hi.” Matt said and she gave him a fake smile.
“You live with him?” She questioned as if he wasn’t standing right there. Matt squeezed my hand under the table.
“Yeah.”
“You two must be serious then.” Sam said with a little smile.
“Yes, Jayda is…” Matt started to say and I hit him under the table. “Everything to me, we’ve helped each other a lot.”
“Well, that’s just adorable.” She replied, but I knew that she was thinking the complete opposite.
“So where do you live?” Matt questioned.
“Canada, I just came here for a visit. I wanted to see Jayda.”
“Why did you only come now?” I asked.
“It was part of the agreement; I couldn’t see you until you were done school.”
“If you were Mom’s best friend, then why did you sleep with her husband?” I blurted out before I could think. Matt squeezed my hand.
“Jayda,” He mumbled quietly.
“No, it’s alright,” She replied, but I could tell that it wasn’t. “I did it because I was young and a stupid fool who thought it was for love.”
“Why did you send me to Dad?”
“Because I was in a bad situation and didn’t have enough money to properly take care of you.”
“Dad didn’t help you?” I asked.
“He did, but like I said, I was in a bad situation.” We were silent.
“Honey, you want anything?” Matt asked me a couple second later.
“A muffin would be good and a coffee maybe.” I replied hoping that he wouldn’t argue.
“Muffin I can do, but coffee no.” I sighed.
“One isn’t going to hurt.” I told him.
“Don’t care.”
“Fine, green tea then.” I said knowing that he wouldn’t give in. He stood, kissed my cheek and left.
“Your Father tells me that you don’t visit him.” Samantha stated.
“No, I don’t.” I replied.
“Why not?”
“Because I don’t want to see him.”
“But he’s your Father.” She said with a frown.
“The fact that he’s my Father has nothing to do with it.”
“How long have you and Matt been together?” Samantha questioned changing the subject. The fact that she was pretending to care was really starting to piss me off.
“A couple of months.” I told her. Matt reappeared and sat beside me, placing the bag on the table.
“So Matt, what do you do for work?” She asked.
“I’m in a band, we just got off tour.”
“And what about you?”
“I work at a convenience store.”
“Do you have any plans for the future?” Samantha questioned with a look of disapproval.
“We’re just going to go along with whatever comes our way.” Matt told her.
“That’s a good idea.” She replied giving us a plastic smile. I took a sip of my tea.
“Oh look at who’s here, isn’t that such a coincidence!” Sam exclaimed looking towards the front counter. Matt and I glanced over to see no one other than Dad, who was staring back at us.
“Did you plan this?” Matt growled.
“No, I simply told him that we were going to get coffee.” Sam replied, looking sincere for the first time.
“Matt can we go?” I whispered as he started to walk over.
I began to tremble as flashbacks took over my mind. Just like your Mother, that’s what you are. A good for nothing worthless cunt. I tried to shake the images from my head.
“Well look who it is, hello Jayda, Matt, haven’t seen you two in a long time.” He said with his famous smirk. We stood from the booth and Matt held my hand as I stared at the ground.
“We’re going to head out.” He told Sam. “And you stay the fuck away from Jayda.” Matt growled at Dad.
As we walked past him, Dad grabbed my upper arm and I froze.
“It’s good to see you honey, when’re you coming home?” I didn’t reply, keeping my eyes lowered, terrified. His grip on my arm tightened.
“When are you coming home?” He asked slowly, his tone flat and menacing.
“Get your fucking hands off of her.” Matt growled and Dad released my arm. I immediately held where his hand had been and moved closer to Matt.
“Stay the fuck away from us.” Matt hissed and we left Starbucks.
“Are you alright?” He asked quietly when we were in the car.
Memories came flooding back to me and wouldn’t leave. I want you back home tonight or you’ll be in a lot of fucking trouble, you understand me? Tears started to fall down my face and Matt wiped them away.
“It’s alright,” He said soothingly. “You’re going to be fine; I won’t let him hurt you.” Matt kissed my cheek and I let out a shaky breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo.....sorry for the wait, not too fond of this chapter but oh well. tell me what you think:)