Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Nightmare Before Christmas

So I introduced everyone to April, and she seemed to like everyone. Everyone except Jimmy of course.

Turns out she hates play boys, and Jimmy was no exception. Of course, Jimmy showed lots of interest in April though.

Everyone was here, and they all found it pretty hilarious that Jimmy, Matt, and Brian were all taken down by April.

"And here I thought they were the strongest in the band," Val said laughing. "Really, I guess we'll leave the strong chores for Johnny and Zacky," Michelle said.

Brian groaned.

"She caught me off guard," he muttered.

I rolled my eyes.

"You were right in front of her. She didn't catch you off guard; she's just a strong woman." I said. "Well, it makes me feel better, if we say she caught all of us off guard," Matt said. "She really did catch me off guard though," Jimmy whined.

We all just laughed at them.

April still seemed to be freaking out for Matt and Brian though. I still found it surprising that she had no clue who these guys were though.

I didn't want to bring it up though. No reason for it, she was treating them like regular people.

"So tomorrow you're not gonna be at work?" April asked. I shook my head.

"Gotta go somewhere," I said. Everyone stayed quiet.

Tomorrow was the funeral. I don't know how Emily did it, but she was able to organize everything perfectly.

"Oh, well then I guess I'll be working with Monica tomorrow then," April whined.

I smiled.

Monica was a very angry, very mean lady. She was old, and her hair was all grey now. She, of course, cared for the animals, but it seemed like she was beyond her retiring age.

"Good luck with that," I mumbled. April laughed, and she stood up.

"Sadly, I think I have to leave now. I have work tomorrow, and I don't think I should keep rock stars passed their bed times," April said.

I looked at her shocked.

"You knew who they were?" I asked. She nodded. "Of course I did, they're Avenged Sevenfold." She said shrugging.

"Then why did you spray, kick, and punch them?" Emily asked. "I thought they hit rock bottom, so they were stealing from people." She said grinning.

"Hey, we're never gonna hit rock bottom," Johnny said. She shrugged. "You guys are good," she said slowly.

"Good? They're incredible," Emily said. "True, but how many people can say they took down The Rev, M Shadows, and Synyster Gates in one day?" April said giggling.

"Just you, actually." Matt said. "Exactly," April said.

She walked out the door, and I exhaled slowly. She was going to fit in quite nicely to our group.

"Dude, she is hot!" Jimmy yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever happened to Jenna?" I asked. "Turns out she was using me for sex. I've never felt so used before," Jimmy said. "Then stop doing it to other girls," I shot back.

He only shrugged slightly.

"So what do you guys wanna do, before we go to sleep?" I asked. Johnny shrugged. "We could just watch a movie," Zacky said. I nodded.

Nothing else to do, right?

Emily ended up choosing “The Nightmare before Christmas”, and no one really complained.

Or rather, everyone was too scared to complain. Apparently, her hormones had only gotten worse by now. Even Johnny had to learn, when to shut the hell up around her.

I laughed through some of the movie, but I mostly stayed quiet. I was more focused on Zacky's arm.

It was so close to my own, and I was freaking out. I had no idea why, but I was. I must've looked like an idiot, just staring at his arm.

I was even staring at the tattoo of the woman holding her own head. The rose at her neck was beautiful, but I felt so nervous.

What if Zacky suddenly looked at me? He would see me staring at him. He'd think I was some sort of freak.

The movie ended, and I managed to turn my attention to Emily. she was playing with Johnny's small black and blond mohawk.

Johnny was just sitting there patiently messing with his fingernails.

"So what now?" Matt asked.

Everyone seemed to think of the perfect thing to do, and Jimmy was the very first one to say it. But then again, he was Jimmy.

He was bound to think of it, before anyone else thought of the right words.

"Let's get wasted," Jimmy said proudly. Everyone nodded happily.

"I can't," Emily whined. "Too bad, babe. I'll get extra drunk for you," Johnny said. Emily shook her head.

"You're staying sober as long as this kid's in me," she said.

Everyone smirked at Johnny, who had a surprised look on his face.

"You two better go to the bedroom then," I said.

Emily nodded, and she dragged Johnny away with her.

"So where are the drinks?" Jimmy asked. "None here. So we'll need to go buy some," I said. "I'll go on the beer run then," Zacky said. "I'll go with you," Brian said. Zacky nodded.

"Anyone else?" Brian asked. I sighed. "Me too," I muttered.