Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Weirdo

Clem and I gathered all of our luggage together. She had a whole lot more than I did. Apparently, she brought everything she loved with her, and that was a lot.

I could see the guys already walking towards my direction, and I sighed. This was going to be very fun.

"So remember, I'm Adriana." Clem said. I nodded.

Brian was the first one to get to me. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He lightly lifted me off of the ground, and I smiled.

It was so nice to be in his arms again.

"Emma, how was the flight?" Brian asked, letting me go. "It was okay, I guess." I said.

Brian had a smile, but it faded.

"Emma, who's your friend?" Brian asked.

Now my acting begins. Crap, I'm a terrible actress. Oh, well.

"Oh, this is my friend, Adriana. She's came over with me," I said. Brian nodded slowly.

"Oh, hi, Adriana." Brian said. He held out his hand to her.

Clem practically jumped on top of Brian, giving him a huge hug. I could tell that Brian was a little scared, but who wouldn't be?

Some random girl just jumped on him.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind. I smiled. I knew who it was right away. Their arms were filled with the familiar tattoos that no one else had.

"Jimmy!" I yelled.

I turned around, throwing my arms completely around his shoulders. Jimmy lifted me off the ground, and he twirled me around once. I was laughing the whole time.

Jimmy put me down.

"Emma, I've missed you so much," Jimmy said, smiling wide. I smiled back at him.

"I've missed you too, Jimmy Jammy." I said.

Of course, Jimmy's attention wasn't on me for a long time.

Not while there was another girl in the room.

"Emma, who's your friend?" Jimmy asked with a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

Was he really this big of a man whore?

"It's her friend, Adriana. Don't you listen, Jimmy?" Michelle said irritated. I smiled.

Yay, Michelle was here!

"Michelle, you're here!" I yelled. "You're here, Emma!" Michelle said. "I'm here!" Jimmy yelled. "Don't forget me," Brian whined. "What about me?" Clem shouted.

"Oh, hello you." Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes.

Was he honestly just gonna start hitting on my friend right now? A friend he had no clue who she was? I guess that was Jimmy for you.

"Hi," Clem said.

She seemed a bit reluctant to talk to Jimmy right now. She quickly dodged Jimmy, and she ran over to Michelle.

"Hi, you're Michelle, right?" Clem said happily. Michelle nodded.

"You know, Adriana, you look really familiar." Michelle said. "Umm... People tell me all the time," Clem said quickly.

I wanted to laugh so badly. That was sort of... kind of a bad explanation. I just held it in. No need to ruin Clem's fun just yet. Besides, she was probably gonna ruin it herself.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked. There was only Brian, Michelle, and Jimmy.

"Oh, most of them are over at Emily and Johnny's place, but Matt's waiting at the car though. We should've brought him along though, looking at your luggage," Brian said. I smiled.

"It's mostly Adriana's." I said. Brian shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind it, if you suddenly wanted to act like a girl, Emma." Brian said.

I glared at him. I did act like a girl... Didn't I?

Whatever Brian was just a big weirdo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, this airport scene is taking forever...