Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Baby

My eyes slowly opened, feeling the sun beating down on my face. I guessed that Zacky decided to leave the curtains open again. Well, I should say that we forgot to close them again.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my right eye with my right hand. I sighed deeply. I looked over to my right. Zacky was happily asleep. The sunlight didn’t both him one bit, did it?

I stared at him for a while.

I moved in about two weeks ago, and everything just seemed to fall in place for us. We were completely and utterly happy together.

Everyone else was seeming to have their happy moments too.

Jimmy and Clem were pretty much always with one another. Jimmy wouldn’t leave the girl’s side for a moment it seemed like. He said it was because she couldn’t go a moment without her Jimmy around, but I think it was mostly because Jimmy couldn’t go a moment without Clem being there.

Matt and Val were pretty much how they always were. Matt was making sure that Val was always happy, and Val was busy making sure that everyone was happy. They were everyone’s favorite couple all over again.

Johnny and Emily were happily figuring out all the details for their wedding, while they fussed over Yancy the whole time. He was only a month old now, and they were still fussing over everything that had to do with him. Emily was even looking at good pre-schools to send him to.

Michelle and Brian were the only couple that was having a hard time actually. Brian was mad at Michelle because she was flirting with some guy at a party. Michelle claims that it was nothing at all, but Brian is quite the jealous man.

Then there was Zacky and I. I thought we were doing quite great. I felt happier than ever, and Zacky was always smiling. Nothing seemed to be wrong in our world right now.

Zacky quietly muttered something underneath his breath, and I smiled softly. He was everything I’ve ever wanted in someone.

He was caring, sweet, funny, and overall perfect for me. He was so good to me, and I always tried my best to make him happy. He was so incredibly wonderful, and he said I was perfect. I knew I wasn’t perfect, but I must be somewhat good for someone like him to love me though.

“Emma,” I heard Zacky muttered. I smiled even wider.

I laid down on his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist. I closed my eyes, fully enjoying this morning. I could hear the birds chirping outside, and I could feel Zacky’s breathing pattern on my cheek.

I felt a hand rest on my hair.

“Morning, beautiful.” I heard a voice said. I slowly raised myself off of Zacky, smiling down at him.

“Morning,” I said happily. He sighed deeply, and he slowly sat up. He grinned at me, and he slowly brought his hand to my cheek. He pulled me into a soft and tender kiss that made me shiver slightly.

We broke apart, and I was grinning like crazy.

“I love waking up to this every morning,” Zacky said. I nodded. This was great. I loved living like this. Zacky was just making every moment of my life even more perfect than it was ever intended to be.

“I would just love to tell you how magnificent you are, but we gotta go somewhere today,” Zacky said. I nodded slowly. I had almost forgotten about that.

“Emma, everything will be just fine.” Zacky said. He slowly brought his forehead to rest on mine. I smiled softly at him. He knew what to do to make me feel better.

“Okay, it’ll go great,” I said. He grinned at me.

“Good, now go get your cute little butt ready!” he said.

“Okay, but I’m gonna go to the office for an hour or two today,” I said. “Why?”

I shrugged.

“I don’t like missing a day. It’s too much fun to not go,” I said happily. Zacky rolled his eyes.

“Okay, but I’m not waiting for you outside for more than an hour again,” he said grinning. I gasped loudly.

“Hey, I was busy trying to get Sasha to eat her food right!” I said loudly. Zacky just smirked at me. Oh, he was kidding. Right.

“Thanks for scaring me,” I muttered.

I got up from the bed, and I walked into the bathroom that we shared. I quickly grabbed the hair tie in my hair, and I pulled it out, causing my brown curly locks to fall.

I stared at my face for a while.

My brown eyes were actually a light color. They almost seemed hazel. I had a cute little button nose, and my lips were pouty. I guess I was actually pretty.

I nearly screamed, when I felt someone hug me from behind. Zacky was chuckling. I glared at him. He could see the glare all thanks to the mirror in front of us too.

“Don’t be like that, hun. You know it was funny,” he said. I turned around with his arms still safely around my waist. I had a smile on my lips.

“I’m not mad.” I said coyly. Zacky raised an eyebrow up.

“What are you up to?” he asked me. I gaped.

“Do I have to be up to something?” I asked. He shrugged slowly. “You usually aren’t like this, Em.” He said quickly.

“Do you like me, when I’m like this?” I asked, running a finger up and down his chest. He nodded.

I smirked slightly, and I put a hand up to Zacky’s cheek. I brought his head close enough for me to peck him on the cheek.

I slowly went to his ear.

“Too bad ‘cause I have work today,” I said grinning wide.

I walked away from Zacky, walking over to the shower. I turned it on, making sure the water was just right. I turned around, and Zacky was still standing here.

“I have to shower, Zacky.” I whined. He grinned at me, and I shook my head frantically.

“Zacky, we don’t have time for that right now,” I said quickly. “Oh, I think we have all the time in the world, Emma.” He said.

I felt my cheeks burning, and I wasn’t sure what to do right then and there.

“I’d rather not,” I said unsure if that was the right thing to say. Zacky shrugged.

“You teased me, Emma. I think it’s only fair, if you just give me something in return,” Zacky said. “I’m not having shower sex with you, Zacky.” I said quickly.

Zacky smirked.

“I never said anything about sex, Emma.” He said slowly. I felt my cheeks burn even more.

I quickly went over to Zacky, and I shoved him out of the room. I could hear him whining from outside the door. I rolled my eyes.

He was such a baby sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :D