What We Are

Wishes Bounce Me Weightless

Bailey’s been ignoring me because I didn’t let her drive my car. Whenever she see me she starts acting like a little kid, pouting and stomping around. I’m getting annoyed of it.

Patrick has tried calling me a couple of more times. I ignored all of them. I haven’t even listened to the voicemails that he has left me.

And speak of the devil; Bailey came walking into my room with an envelope. She pulled out two tickets and handed them to me.

“What are these?” I asked her.

“We’re going on a trip.” I was flabbergasted. First she’s ignoring me. Now she’s taking me on a trip.

I looked at the tickets. My mouth dropped open.

“You’re taking me to California?” I screamed at her as I flew off the bed and enveloped her into a humongous hug. She patted my back awkwardly.

“Yep.” She smiled at me.

“When are we leaving?”

“In about an hour.” She took the tickets from me and put them back in the envelope. “So go ahead and get packed so we can leave soon.”

I flew around my room flinging whatever I can into the open suitcase I had pulled from under my bed. The hour that I was packing couldn’t have gone slower.

Bailey came in and picked up my suitcase without a word and took it out to the taxi she had called. I just grabbed my purse and followed her.

Once we were in the cab I started to make conversation.

“Oh my god Bailey.” I just thought of how much it would cost us. “We don’t have this kind of money to be doing this. We can’t afford this!”

“Chill out.” She said as she ignored the ‘No Smoking’ sign and lit a cigarette. “My uncle is this total rich snob. He promised me something for my birthday a couple of months ago. So, I called in for a favor. He’s paying for everything.”

“Where are we staying?” I was more curious now.

“In my Uncle’s beach house.” This was turning out to be pretty cool.

In a couple of more hours we were on the plane, sitting in first class. I was freaking out and squeezing the life out of my seat. I have never been on a plane before and we had just started hitting the turbulence.

I looked over at Bailey to see that she was totally relaxed. She had her seat reclined and had the ear buds that were attached to her iPod on. She also had her eyes closed.

I looked around at the other people in first class. They all seemed to be relaxed. Man, I’m such a scaredy cat.

After a while, everybody started to look at me because every time we hit turbulence I’d let out a whimper from fright. People started laughing. I was not amused.

After a couple of more hours of the flight of terror, we were getting our luggage and heading out towards the parking lot.

Bailey started heading towards a limo that had her name on it. No fucking way! I have never been in a limo.

She stayed silent the whole time and just pulled out her phone to started texting people. I stared out towards the different places. We were in San Diego.

The driver pulled up into this HUGE ASS house and Bailey smiled at me. The driver came around and opened the door for us. After that, he grabbed our luggage and took it inside the house.

“Bailey, this is one huge motherfucking house.” I said as we went inside and I started to look around it. “What does your uncle do?”

“My uncle is a director.” She said as she left me in the house to go outside again.

Bailey came back in 5 minutes later and took me to a room that was very pretty. “This is your room. I hope you like it.”

“I love it!” I said as I went in to hug her once again. “Thanks so much for bringing me.”

“It’s not a problem, We’ll be going out tomorrow to the beach.”

“Thanks! Night Bailey.” She went out and shut the door to leave me by myself.

I got dressed into my pajamas and laid down on the king sized water bed. I could get used to this.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep to thoughts about my life, Bailey, and Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blechh.
Comment? <3