Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

Beast and the harlot

“Um are you okay?” He looked at me then to Liz and Alex with questioning eyes, “Is she okay?” Liz shook her head and started to talk,
“I don’t know, she’s stupid” I felt Liz slap the back on my head, I turned to glare at her while holding the back of my head
“Thanks a lot dick fuck,” Then I turned back around to face the most beautiful man “I-Uh.. I’m sorr-ry for running into y-you” Fuck, good job Courtney start stuttering in front of him. He chuckled at me, what the fuck man.
“It’s totally fine, I should of seen you coming I wasn’t paying attention” God that smile, it could kill, I smiled back at him and started to talk
“Well, I guess we s-should go. Come on Li-“

“Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So please don't stay in touch

Do you get
Do you get a little kick of being slow minded?
You want to be like your father
It's approval your after
Well that's not how you find it”


Fuck, that’s my moms ringtone, just the person I want to talk to, note the sarcasm.
“What do you want” Liz knew who it was calling me and walked over to my side, Alex followed and stood on my other side and Brian was still standing in front of me watching my face closely.
“That’s not a nice way to talk to your mother Courtney Rose” Just the sound of her voice made me want to stab my ears.
“Your not my mother, you’re a hate full bitch that I never want to talk to again” With that I hit the end button and hung up on her throwing my phone back into my purse.
“Uh, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s wrong?” Brian looked at me with a sad look in his eyes while he was asking me. I chuckled a bit “Its just stupid problems with me mom. Now, Alex do you still want to get some food?” Alex looked at me and nodded.
“Mind if I come along? I kinda lost the guys. Haha” I nodded my head so quick and fast you would of though it was gonna fall off my head. Brian laughed and turned around so we could walk back to the food court, Alex had jumped on my back while we were walking and I ended up falling into poor Brian again “DUDE Alexandra what the fuck!” Brian laughed at our stupidity as Alex slapped my arm for saying her real name, while I pushed her off my back while once again falling.

” The city dressed in jewels and gold, fine linen, myrrh and pearls.
Her plagues will come all at once as her mourners watch her burn.
Destroyed in an hour.
Merchants and captains of the world, sailors, navigators too.
Will weep and mourn this loss with her sins piled to the sky,
The Beast and the Harlot.”


I looked at Brian as he was putting his sidekick out of his pocket “Matt..”
“Yo dude, where the fuck are you?”
“Well since you guys like left me I’m going to the food court with the poor girl I just ran into”
“What do you mean you ran into?”
“Just meet me at the food court Matt” then Brian hung up his phone and stuck it back into his pocket, while I heard Liz whispering to Alex “Did he just say Matt” Alex nodded her head while I walked up next to Brian.
“You might wanna watch Liz around Matt, she’s in love with him. It might end badly.”
“OH SHUT UP COURTNEY, YOU LOVE BRIAN!” I turned and glared at her while mouthing ‘Your fucking dead when we get home’ Brian started laughing and put his arm around my shoulders since I’m shorter then him, I could feel my cheeks turning red while I looked down and that made Brian laugh even more and pull me in closer, and bend down to whisper to me,
“No need to be embarrassed, you’re pretty cute” I looked up at him and I’m pretty sure my eyes were as big as saucers as we reached the food court and I saw the rest of the band sitting there throwing French fries at each other. Brian led me towards the table and I turned my head to see Liz and Alex’s faces. I stuck my tongue out at them and turned back around.

“BRIAN!” Oh god. The Rev came running towards him and pushed his arm off me,
“And who is this fine little lady” I blushed and replied
“I’m Courtney, The brunette is Elizabeth, watch out Matt she might hump your leg, and the red head is Alex, she might just droll over all of you.” After I said that I heard my name being screamed by Alex and Liz.
“ATLEASE I DON’T DROLL OVER BRIAN AND WANT TO FUCK HIM” Oh I’m gonna kill Liz.

I buried my head in the sleeves of my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie after Liz said that, I was trying to hide how red my cheeks have gotten; I heard all the guys laughing probably at how weird they think I am now. I heard Brian telling them to shut up, is he serious? Or is he just trying to not hurt my feelings, I sneaked a slight look up from my sleeves to see Matt looking at me.
“Matt, it’s not nice to stare.” He stopped looking at me when I said that, I decided it was okay to show my face again; I picked my head up and glared at Elizabeth, she’s going to have hell to pay on the ride back to our apartment. I decided to play with my phone since I had just gotten it and was still setting it up. “LIZ! How the fuck do I work this stupid ass phone!?” She looked at me as if I had two heads, “What? I don’t know how to work it all the way. So frecking help me bitch” She looked at me and shook her head no, so I stole one of Johnny’s fries and threw it at her and it ended up going down her tank top.
“DUDE! What the fuck! OH MY GOD IT HAS KETCHUP ON IT!” Liz has this hate towards ketchup; She looked at me with this evil ass look and then looked at Matt’s burger, which had pickles on it.
“Elizabeth Maree Sader, I swear to fucking god you put those pickles near me and you wont have any fucking hair.” I gave her a evil glare and was pointing my finger at her while saying this. “Oh well! I’ll get a wig!” She screamed and threw the pickles towards me, I screamed and jumped onto Brian’s lap.
“BRI BRI HELP ME!” He laughed at his new nickname, and put his arms around my waist, I swear as soon as he did that, those little bastard butterflies went ape shit. I ducked my head into the crook of his neck and pulled my hood up as she was looking for more to throw at me, I heard Alex going “awww” when I did that.
“Oh Liz, stop being so mean to Courtney” Thank you Johnny! I love you man!
“THANK YOU JOHNNY! I LOVE YOU!”
“Awww what no more love for sexy Brian?” He’s so damn cocky but oh so cute about it.
“Yes! There’s still love for sexy Brian!” I reached up and kissed his cheek after saying that and he smiled at me.
“Okay, lets leave the mall before these two start fucking or something” Geeze thanks Matt.
“Fuck! Liz do we have to work today?”
“Uhm, I think you do. I don’t think I have to.” Fucking great, really great. I heard Jimmy asking where I worked,
“Liz and I work at a restaurant, a little family owned one called Benn’s.”
“Well! Since we didn’t eat here really, we will come bother you at work!”
“Uh Okay! Come on Liz, Alex. You guys just wanna follow me cause I have to change into work clothes, It’ll take like two minutes.” They all said yeah or sure and we left the mall, Alex, Liz and I in my jeep and the guys in whatever car they had. A couple Minnuts latter we were at the apartment and I shut the truck off and ran inside to get changed and ran back out to the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
what ya think!?
i think its crap!
but anyways,
comments pleasee