Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

You know I make you wanna scream

“COURTNEY! YOU’RE LATE AGAIN! Lenessa is gonna kill you!” As soon as I walked through the back door I heard Little Amanda yelling at me. “Yeah yeah yeah, well I have a good fucking reason to be fucking late!” She looked at me with this questioning look and put her hands on her hips. “And that would be?” I smirked and said “You’ll see when I sit them at table ten.” Then I walked away and out into the dinning room to see if the guys came in yet, I saw them all getting out and starting to walk into the restaurant with smiles on there faces; Then Amanda walked out next to me and froze,
“Is.. is that Avenged Sevenfold with Liz?!” She screamed in my ear,
“Ow my ear, Yes. That’s why I happen to be late. So HA!” I walked over to the register to get seven menus for them and walked over to them and made them follow me to table ten that hardly had enough room for them all.
“Here ya go guys, Hey Liz. Amanda is freaking out over this, its so fucking funny you should go into the kitchen and see her” She started laughing and nodded her head, got up and walked back into the kitchen while I stood at the table.
“What do you guys want to drink? We’ve got Pepsi products and beer” I said beer and half of the guys’ heads popped up from there menus.
“Beer!” Johnny, Jimmy and Brian yelled at me, Matt, Zacky and Alex were getting pops and I already knew what Liz was getting since she was already in the kitchen, “All right guys I’ll be right back with all that, and hopefully with Liz” I walked away and back into the kitchen and bumped into Lenessa, “Hello Courtney” I looked up from my ticket of drinks I needed, and mumbled a hello and walked to the cooler and started to grab beers and pops “And you didn’t card those guys why?” This again? “Because I know there over 21, hell everyone who knows then knows that” “And why is that?” “Uh duh! Because they are famous!” She glared at me and walked back into the office, I was mumbling swear words at her when I saw Aidan walking around the pizza oven and into the dinning room to check on her tables, I put all the beers and pops onto a tray, “LIZ GET BACK TO THE TABLE!” She walked out the kitchen behind me and sat back down next to Matt, then I started setting the drinks down, took there orders and went back to the kitchen. “Hey Asian! I’m gonna go sit with the table I’m taking care of since I don’t have any others!” She yelled back an ‘Okay Undies!’ while I laughed at out nicknames for each other and walked out to the table. “Okay, who’s moving over a bit so I can sit my lazy fat ass down?” Jimmy scooted over for me to sit down next to him and put his arm around me making my face go red again, Why was Brian looking at Jimmy like that when he put his arm around me shoulders?

The guys sat there for the rest of my three-hour shift and joked around the whole time with Alizze and Alex until I was able to leave.
“Yay! I can now leave this place!” I sighed as I fell onto Brian’s lap because he ended up on the end of the booth while they were shifting places; He looked down at me with his eyebrow raised.
“Why hello little waitress” I giggled at him and smiled “Hello Mr. Guitar god” I heard some of the guys talking about him and me.
“So sexy girls, Matt is having a party tomorrow night, would you like to join us?” We all looked from each other over to Johnny and smiled.
“We will be there! What time and what do we need to wear!” God I love Alex,
“Well, it’s a barbeque, swim thing like always, so bring swim suits and crap.” Matt smiled and showed those adorable dimples and perfect teeth. I got up from Brian’s lapeven though I didn’t want to so he and the rest of the guys could leave.
“Let me see your phone Court” I looked over at Brian with my eyebrow raised in a questioning way, “Just gimmie it.” I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him; he did some typing and handed it back to me. “And just what were you doing with my phone exactly?” “You’ll see tomorrow around noon.” He winked and walked away while I looked down at my phone with wonder. And walked him walk away and grabbed my purse and linked arms with Liz and Alex to walk out to my jeep while thinking about what could happen tomorrow.

Liz, Alex and I got home from hanging out with the Avenged Sevenfold, and we decided to watch movies the rest of the afternoon, we ended up watching all the Saw movies, Freddy vs. Jason and the new Friday the 13th while eating pop corn and drinking Pepsi and dr. pepper.
“I think if I eat anymore popcorn I’m gonna hurl” I pushed the popcorn away from me on the small coffee table near the couch I heard the mumbled agreements of my two best friends. I leaned back on the couch behind me and yawned, shortly having my friends follow.
“Yeahh. Courtney you have a spare room right?” I nodded at Alex while yawning yet again, “Well then, Good night Court! And Liz!” with that she grabbed her phone off the arm of the couch and walked upstairs to my spare room, I got up turned off the TV and grabbed most of the trash from my living room, “Come on Liz, I know your tired.” I heard a grumbled response as she got up from the couch to go to her room while I followed and went to mine and curled into my queen size purple and black bed.

”Hey, yeah
Oh my God, we're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor, show you how
Gotta question for you better answer now, yeah

Am I original?
Yeah
Am I the only one?
Yeah
Am I sexual?
Yeah
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now”


Did I ever mention how fucking annoying alarms are at ten in the morning? Mainly when it’s the Backstreet boys; I do love them but not in the morning. I shut the alarm off on my phone and started to get out of my cocoon of blankets so I could take a shower. After falling out of my bed and stumbling over to my connected bathroom I looked at my tattooed body in the mirror, the swallows on my hips and the upper arm sleeve that pissed my family off so bad. I started the water for my shower then striped the rest of my clothes off and grabbed a fluffy black towel and put it on the sink counter and stepped into the hot water. After I finished all the stuff I needed to in the shower I stepped out and put the towel around myself and put my underwear on underneath and walked back into my room to find clothes to go to Matt’s in. After about fifteen minutes of looking I found the perfect outfit to wear after getting dressed I walked into the bathroom again to put some gel in my hair to keep the curls and straighten my bang a bit and started on my makeup; after about five minutes I was done with my makeup and looked at the time on my phone 11:30, I better go make sure Alex and Liz are ready too, after finding out they were I walked back to my room to get my phone and turn everything off and continued to run down the steps to feed Piggy.

" You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time, yeah

Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time”


The fuck? Who’s ringtone Is that? I looked at my phone to see ‘Sexy Brian’ and looked at the clock on my stove, he said I’ll see at noon. I laughed quietly and answered my phone,
“COURTNEY! Are you guys dressed and shit?”
“Yes Brian we are. Now how do I find Matt’s house?” He laughed at me,
“You don’t need to, Look outside.” After he said that he hung up and I put my phone into the pocket of my skirt.
“HEY GUYS! Lets go! Brian is outside!” I saw them running down the steps dressed and ready to go. I locked the door and ran down the steps to Brian’s car and smiled at him.