I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Trying To Find Out Whats Wrong

Chapter 67
Within the next few weeks every thing went back to normal until the guys had to leave all of us and go on tour again. I was glad I didn’t have to go with them I just wanted to relax for a while cause I have been overly stress.

FWD>>>>> 4 months

Frankie and the guys are coming home now and were all excited. I’ve missed my baby and I can’t believe we stayed apart for this long. Chrissy is now 7 months along and her and mikey are getting married in a few weeks. She has it all planned. The guys were gonna do a concert in town just to promote them some more. I was really happy for them. When they got back everyone was really close to each other except me and frank. He was really distant from me and I was getting scared that he didn’t want to be with me anymore. We went to the my chem. Concert to support our guys and that’s when we all got a surprise. Gerard ended one of his songs and then asked if Jenni would come on the stage and she was just looking nervous.
“Jenni I know we have had our rough times but I still love you.. will you marry me” he said
“ yes gerard I will marry you” she said and jumped on him and hugging him to death. we were all slowly getting hitched. Next would probably be Chibu or Hayley and I know for a fact that I wont be getting married for a long time. Which really sucks but I guess I could live just as long as me and frank are together. We planned Jenni and gees wedding and the next thing we knew Chrissy and mikey were getting married. Frank was still distant from me and I was getting more and more worried we wouldn’t be together very long. Chrissy and Mikey’s wedding went by and the next thing we knew they were on there honeymoon. While they were gone me and Jenni and Chibu and Hayley planned jennies wedding we had about 2 in a half more months till Jenni and Gerard’s wedding.
I decided to just ignore frank cause obviously he didn’t want me and I just am now mad at myself for thinking after 4 months he would still want to be with me. When Chrissy and mikey came back we were almost done planning the wedding. Finally I was sick of frank ignoring me so I had everyone trick him into coming over to Rays and I was there but frank didn’t know. I had them lock him in a room with me so we could talk. I was in the rooms bathroom when I heard.
“guys what are you doing”
“we want you to see this room and tell us what you think” ray said
“um ok” he said
“so what do you think” ray said
“um its cool I guess…. What are you doing” frank said and I heard the door slam shut
“guys let me out” he said
“no can do sorry” ray said and left. I walked out of the bathroom and frank looked at me.
“Hi Nat” he said quietly
“Hi Frankie” I said not looking at him and to make him think I didn’t plan this I then said
“so do you know why they locked us in here” I asked
“no not a reason” he said and started jiggling the door knob.
“Frankie its locked I’ve been in here for a while I gave up finally” I said
“oh ok” he said and sat on the bed up against the wall. I turned and looked at him. I still cant believe he’s being like this the man I love and want to be with doesn’t love me anymore. Its killing me inside to see him and then we ignore each other.
“Frankie what’s up with you lately” I asked
“nothing” he said
“right then why the hell are you ignoring me… do you want to break up… that’s it isn’t it…ok thanks for being a man and telling me” I said and got up and started pounding on the door. Until I heard someone on the other side.
“its me Nat let me out” I said
“did you figure out what was wrong” Hayley asked I could tell it was her by her voice.
“yea he wants to break up” I said
“that’s not it Nat” Frankie yelled
“then what the fuck is it obviously if you loved me you wouldn’t be doing this to me” I said
“I do love you but I’m just thinking some things through” he said
“um ill come back later” Hayley said through the door.
“like what that you don’t want to be with me anymore I got it clear right now” I said and walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. Frank walked in a little bit later.
“Nat don’t you dare think or say I don’t love you I would never want to be without you” he said
“then why are you doing what your doing to me… this is torture for me to be without you” I said
“I’m sorry but trust me when I say I love you and always will” he said
“I cant do that I’m sorry” I said
“don’t say that I haven’t lost your trust yet have I” he asked
“yes you did when you started ignoring me when you got back”
“I’m sorry Nat I wish I could tell you what I’m thinking but I cant cause you will find out soon enough but right now isn’t the time.” He said and walked closer to me and took my face in his hands.
“Nat trust me when I say I love you and always will I never meant to hurt you”
“how can I believe you” I asked
“just believe me I will tell you soon enough what I’m thinking” he said
“fine” I said
“good” he said and kissed me on the lips. God how I have missed his kiss and his touch. I never want to lose him but there is something going on that he’s not telling me and I need to know soon cause I might just burst into a thousand pieces soon.