Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Say It, Say It Again

I soon realised that as long as I told the girls I was working out and ate salad in front of them they thought I was getting thinner. In Brendon’s words, it was all politics.

The project was due in just over a week and I was dreading the end more and more. I loved the time I was spending with Brendon and didn’t want it to end. We found ourselves spending more and more time together with some study sessions ending in the early hours of the morning even when we did hardly any work. We were the favourite customers of the local cafe with the both of us spending many afternoons and nights drinking way too many coffees and eating way too many raisin toasts and blueberry muffins.

“Umm, Holly?” I poked my head out of my locker and immediately jumped away, hitting my head on the door clumsily. “Oh crap, are you okay?”

I was face to face with Aaron; he was standing so close to me that our noses were almost touching. I saw Brendon keeping a close eye on me from across the corridor; I gave him a quick nod, letting him know I was okay.

“I’m fine” I said shortly grabbing my books and heading off to my next class.

“Um yeah, I wanted to know if you can come out with me on Saturday night, me and you and Nick, Mitch and Anna and pretty much the rest of your group are gonna go down to the cinema. You can go right?” he asked my breasts.

“Umm, sorry, I-I can’t” I said quietly stepping around him, hoping he would get the hint.

He didn’t.

“What do you mean” Aaron asked cutting me off again “You aren’t still grounded, I asked Anna.”

“I’m not grounded” I said simply.

“Then come on” the whined “let’s go out.”

“I’m sorry Aaron” I said walking into my classroom “I just don’t want to go out with you.”

I received another note in my locker that day from the group. I was called into classroom 46W for another intervention; I didn’t even need to guess what I was in there for. I sighed walking inside with my Ceaser salad and slumped down on the chair.

“Holly, what’s going on?” Kelsey sighed sitting down on the table “In fact, I don’t really care. Why aren’t you going out with us?”

“With Aaron” Jessica added.

“I don’t like him” I shrugged.

“Is he hot?” Amanda raised her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah but-”

“What is there to but about? He’s hot, that’s all that that there needs to be!”

“Wait a second girls,” Anna cut in “Holly, have you ever had a boyfriend.”

I flushed a deep shade of red “No.”

“See,” Anna smiled “She expects it all to be roses and teddy bears.”

Kelsey laughed “Are you serious? My first time was on a bathroom floor.”

I blushed even deeper, I had never even been kissed and they were talking about sex. Well now, didn’t I feel out of place.

The intervention lasted the duration of lunchtime and ended with me agreeing to go out with everyone on Saturday night, I promised to myself that I’d let nothing happen.

***

It was a Wednesday night in the shop and I was again, ranting to Carla about practically every that was currently annoying me when the bell to the shop rang. I looked up and spotted an iconic leather jacket wondering around the front of the shop looking at photos. I smiled and busied myself with a magazine.

“Hey, what’s up?” I looked up to see Brendon leaning across the counter.

“Not much” I shrugged quietly. He smiled jumping over the counter and I raised my eyebrows “You’re not meant to be over here.”

He shrugged resting his head on my shoulder and lacing an arm around me from behind as I tried to read my magazine and struggling to do so as Brendon’s warm breath tickled my neck.

“Hey I wa-”

“Holly! I think on Saturday-” she looked up, noticing that I was with Brendon and smiled “Hi, I’m Carla.”

Brendon nodded coldly “Are you going out on Saturday?”

“Yeah” I said looking down at the ground awkwardly “With the girls.”

“And with Aaron?” he asked.

“Yeah” I said quietly.

Brendon looked down at the nonexistent watch on his wrist “Umm, I gotta go” he said jumping back over the counter and walking awkwardly towards the door “I-I’ll see y- you around, Monday yeah?”

“Yeah” I said quietly. That was weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updatteeeee! Ohh, all the love, I'm loving it... da da da da da!
Um, I'll try to keep up the updates but exams are starting and go for the next two weeks but, I'll try!
Update: Tomorrow