Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

You've Got...

Brendon and I had been going out of just over two months now and were very proud of ourselves for managing to keep in a secret. He’d come over whenever my parents were out and for the rest of the time, I’d go to his. I had managed to convince my parents that we had broken up and Carla regularly covered fo

“So,” Aaron smiled leaning against the locker next to mine “You never really got back to me on that date.”

“What date?”

Aaron laughed quietly and leant over me “I love it when you act clueless.”

“I’m not!”

“Shh” he smiled pressing sloppy wet kisses into my neck.

“Get off me Aaron!” I yelled.

“Get the fuck off her” Brendon hissed. He had ripped Aaron from me and had him pinned to the wall.

“What the fuck are you going to do about it Urie?” Aaron teased.

“How about I-”

“Aww” Aaron cooed “Brendon Urie like Holly” he laughed harshly and Brendon fumed “That’s actually really sad. Girls like her don’t screw guys like you. Girls like Holly screw guys like me.”

Brendon’s fist pounded into Aarons cheekbone his head bouncing off the locker violently.

“Brendon!” I yelled “Get off him!”

He let go of Aaron but not before throwing him half way across the room a manic look taking over his gorgeous brown eyes and distorting his prominent features.

“You’re a fucking physco!” Aaron yelled before stalking off in the direction of the nurse.

Once Aaron was out of earshot Brendon turned to me, a worried look in his eyes “Holly, I’m sorry it just, I knew that you don’t but-”

I glanced briefly around the corridor to see it completly empty and lent up to kiss Brendon softly but with passion at the same time “It’s okay” I whispered against his lips “You’re cute when you’re angry.”

I got home that night to another empty house. Once I got into my room I felt Brendon’s warm arms wrap around me and his lips upon my neck I reached to kiss him back but immediately found myself being pulled back onto the bed. I fell onto bed and Brendon immediately crawled on top of me laying urgent kisses onto every revelled piece of skin.

Finally, his lips crashed into mine but it wasn’t like it usually was. There was a passion, an intensity in his kiss which I had never felt before. He deepened the kiss and his hands pressed into my hips holding me even closer to him if that was possible. One hand was under my top sending tingling energy to every piece of skin he touched.

A soft moan escaped my lips sending Brendon into a frenzy. Before I even had time to register what was happening he no longer had his t-shirt off and was in the process of removing mine. My top was soon on the floor, joined by his pants (which were getting very tight on him.)

This was moving too fast.

We were moving too fast.

This wasn’t the way I wanted this to be.

My first kiss had come and gone the way I didn’t want it too and I wasn’t going to let it happen again.

But this is me we’re talking about.

Me.

I don’t have the courage to tell him to back off.

I don’t have the spine to stop what he’s doing.

I didn’t want to make him angry; I didn’t want to hurt him.

I just wanted to make him happy. But so often that was at the cost of what I wanted.

Brendon’s hand cupped my breast causing me to moan loudly and arch my back which sent Brendon even wilder. He began to moan and rubbed his hardened self on me.
He leant up to my ear fingering the belt loops of my jeans “these have to go.” In one swift movement my jeans joined his on the floor. He fingered the hem of my polka dotted underwear and trailed kissed down my waist. Brendon’s hands were massaging my thigh sending tingles throughout my whole body. I couldn’t help but moan again, this felt so good even if I didn’t want it to happen.

Brendon moaned again buck a nibbled lightly on my neck “B-B-”I couldn’t get the words out.

“What are you two doing?” My mom burst into the room her cheeks immediately turning crimson red.

“Fuck” Brendon whispered into my neck as he pulled away.

“You!” she pointed at Brendon “Get out of this house now” she said, her voice was deadly even.

He immediately jumped off the bed “Ms, Ms. Miller, i-it wasn’t what-it I-”

“Get your clothes and get out now.”

Brendon leant over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek “Sorry baby, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I tried to cover myself up with my pullover. My mom laughed “I don’t know why you’re covering yourself up, you practically got naked in front of that boy”

“Mom, I am so sorry.”

“Holly! What’s going on?” she said, trying to keep herself calm.

“We didn’t think you were home-”

“Yeah because I really want to hear that! You’re sixteen!”

“Mom! I’m almost eighteen!”

“Same thing! You’re too young to fuck your life up like this!”

“Like you did” I said quietly.

Mom sighed “I don’t mean-”

I nodded, “Yes you did, you were eighteen when dad got you pregnant. Sorry for fucking your life up mom.” I said quietly “I think I’ll just go for a walk right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit, I know but please comment anyway. I am trying my best and I'm hoping to have this done by the end of June :)
But the block also had my Ryan story on the back foot too :(
Please comment/review :)