Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Everywhere and Everything

I stood in front of the mirror pinning a black hair clip into my air, it was in the shape of a bow and really, really cute. I carefully studied my appearance in the mirror, a black leather hoodie, black jeans and a cute pair of boots. After finishing my makeup (which was wrecked several times by tears) I was ready to go.

“Umm, why are you dressed like a guy?”Aaron smirked when I met him downstairs, he was driving me to school seeing as we’ve been going out for just over a week. My eyes widened and I quickly looked up and down my outfit.

“It’s that bad?”

“Yeah, it’s really bad.”

Confidence hit number: 1...for today

I sighed and ran upstairs in search of a different top half. I was frantically running around my room throwing clothes shoes and whatever else was in reach across the room in search for the perfect outfit. I didn’t know why I was getting so stressed out over this, well, that’s a lie, I knew why I was, I just didn’t want to say it out loud.

A pair of warm arms and I turned around, Aaron immediately crashing his lips into mine and pushing me over to the bed.

“Aaron, my mom’s home!”

“Your mom loves me” he smiled back running his hands up my nearly bare torso “Fuck, you’re so sexy when you don’t have a top on.”

I smiled and kissed him “Come on Aaron, we’ve gotta go to school.”

“I’d rather ditch and stay here, with you like time” he smiled kissing my neck his hand resting on my hip.

“As much as I like that idea we have to go” I pulled him from the bed, pulled on a black tank top and a trench coat over it.

After a heated make out in the backseat we walked into school, hand in hand. Even standing next to a different guy boosted my confidence and made me think that I might actually be able to get through the day, the year without Brendon.

“Oh my god you two are so cute!” Deanna squealed almost knocking me over as she hugged me “I’m so sorry I didn’t come visit you its ju-”

“Don’t worry about it” I smiled but stopped when I realised how much smiling hurts.

Maths and English went by smoothly and it looked like my first day would go well, that was until lunch, when the whole year level was in the cafeteria.

I was in line picking up my salad when I turned around colliding with an all too familiar leather jacket. Immediately I felt my stomach turn hollow and everything that was once in there was now in my throat. He stood behind me in the line and I was sure he could see my hands shaking. My hands clenched into fists and I couldn’t help but think of how good he smelt, how much I wanted him back. It was taking all the strength I had not to turn around and tell him I was sorry or at least not to break down into sobs. I had nearly made it through when I felt my stomach crunch inside of me; my mouth began to fill up with a hot liquid. I threw my tray onto a table and hurried as fast as my stilettos could take me out of the cafeteria.

“Urrgh Holly you smell like puke” Aaron commented.

Confidence hit number: 2...for today

I rolled my eyes, I really wasn’t in the mood to act right now “Aaron, can you please just leave me alone, just for now okay, I’m not feeling too good” I spoke bluntly at first by softened my voice when I realise that Aaron probably cared about me, he just didn’t know how express it properly. Things would be so much easier if I liked him back.

“Holly, where were you at lunch?” Kelsey questioned as soon I sat beside in history during last period.

“I wasn’t feeling good” I said quietly resting my head on the desk.

“Yeah you reek of puke.”

“I took some tic tacs” I said quietly.

“They obviously didn’t work” she smirked.

Confidence hit number: 3...for today

During the time that I had been away we had covered the era of the sixties and today were getting our projects. Kelsey and were sure we’d be together and planned to do our on Audrey Hepburn because, she’s pretty amazing.

“Alright everyone keep it down!” Mrs Kelly made her voice heard over everyone else’s chatter “you know I can’t trust you all to choose your own partners.”

The class groaned.

“You all know I’m right” Mrs. Kelly joked “Anyway, as you’ve been learning about the 60s, each group which will be in pairs will have-”

“Please Ms. Can’t we just choose our o-”

“Each pair will receive a number and, that number will correspond to the topic you will be covering. And, since you don’t want me to choose your partners, let’s leave it up to luck.”

Everyone got a number from one to eleven, I had number nine and Kelsey next to me had number five. I glanced up on the board, number five, was American life in the sixties and number nine was Hollywood starlets. Relief surged through me; at least something was going right me.

“Alright, can the two number nines stand up?”

I stood up from my desk and glanced at the class in front of me, noticing that no one in front of me was standing up. I knew there were another six people sitting behind me but without even needing to turn around I already knew who I was partnered with.

“Holly Miller with Brendon Urie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
how predictable ...comments are great, keep them up, reviews would be great too :)
click here
for Holly's outfit