Can I Ever Really Love You

The Countdown Begins

Chapter 99

Countdown 14 days:

Day 14

I didnt work today. So I kept packing. Jenni was gone so I felt so alone. I still had my phone and the tv and my lap top. I was afraid to go out cause I didnt want to run into mark. The day went by slow but when night time came I went to bed. I was layng there thinking of Frank when my phone rang.

"Hello"
"Hey babe whats up"
"Hey Frankie" I said sitting up now
"Hey"
"Im happy you called I was just thinking of you"
"Aww..so how was your first day without me"
"It was boring"
"So you cant handle it can you"
"Shut up I can live with out you for what 6 months but I dont have jenni now so it doesnt help"
"Well just think 2 weeks and you should be on tour with me"
"Yea cant wait"
"Oh babe sry but i have to go were going to go talk to the other bands...weve done it enough but i guess were gonna be touring with another band in a few days."
"Oh its ok I was about to go to bed anyways"
"Oh ok well sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite"
"Ok and you sleep tight I hope the vampires bite"
"Oh yea and then id bite you and we'd be vampires"
"Yeps...night babe"
"Night" he said and hung up. I was now a happier person. I fell alseep in an instant.

Day 13

I woke up and took a shower and got ready for work. I walked out the door and went to my car. I notcied that there was a car following me. At first I just thought they were going the same way as me until I saw who the driver was. It was mark. I freaked and started going different ways. I sped up and turned into a parking garage and I saw him drive past it. I waited a bit and then left and went to work. I ran inside and said hi to the normal people and went to the studio. I went in got all settled in and started the show. And just my luck Jenni called and was trying to make me screw up on the air yet again.

"thanks jenni but we ran out of time so you should call me when im not working ok"
"Ok ill call you later tonight" she said and she hung up. There was another caller and this time it was a threat to me.

"Sarah if you dont leave Frank I will kill him"
"Mark dont do this on the radio."
"Well I dont care.... I wanted to talk to ya today but you sped off"
"Jeff can we get this call off the air"
"Yea" jeff said and we went to a comercial break and I picked up the phone.
"you could get arrested for saying that shit on the radio"
"I dont care I want you and he wont have you."
"Im never coming back to you so fuck off"
"no im gonna have you and thats that..I know for a fact that your alone here so I will talk to you and no one will get in the way"
"You will never talk to. This is the last time. I swear to god if you try anything you will be dead" I said and hung up.
I was getting frustrated with mark he was really obsessed with me.. why doesnt he get it I dont love him and I never will I love frank and thats that.

Day 12

I worked again and again mark called.

"Sarah I know where he is it isnt that hard to find Frank Iero"
"you cant get to him"
"Oh trust me I can..remember dear I am in a band too" Shit I forgot about that.
"Stop it dont even go near him"
"I will if we talk in person"
"I cant do that" I hung up again and this time I just got up and left the studio and went home. I called Frank and he answered. I was crying.
"Frank mark wont leave me alone"
"I heard last nights show"
"You did"
"Yea"
"Well he knows he can get to you"
"Babe he cant get to me even if hes in a band you should know that"
"Well now I know that. he wants me to break up with you"
"Well are you?"
"Hell no but we can act like we arent going out anymore right"
"Yea what do you want me to call you on the air and break up with you"
"yea thats a good idea but after work id call you"
"Ok if you really want me to do that"
"Well at least youll be safe then" I said queitly
"Babe i'll do anything you want me to....yea ok...babe sry I got to go but i'll talk to you later"
"Ok bye" he said and hung up. Little did I know that mark had a way different plans for me and Frank.