Can I Ever Really Love You

Getting The Job

Chapter 98

I went to the radio station and waited. After a while i walked into the studio and had my interview. I got my answer on if i got the job or not and went back to Franks. I walked in all sad.

"Sarah how'd it go did you get it" Frank asked right away
"No Frank i didnt get it they said i wasnt good enough for them" Truth was i did get the job they said i was everything that they wanted.
"Are you serious"
"No"
"so you did get the job"
"Yes i did" I said smiling now
"Good" he said and scooped me into a hug and kissed me on the lips.
"Now We have to go back and i have to get my things"
"Ok" frank said giving me another hug and a kiss.
"Or we could stay for a while and have some alone time" I said trailing my finger down his chest.
"Oh really" he said smirking.
"Yep do you want that" I asked suductively
"Oh you know i do" he said and like that we started making out and we were trying to make it to his bedroom but we didnt feel like going up the stairs so we just managed with the couch. We were in a heat of passion for almost 2 hours. It was amazing and after we were done we both couldn't breath for a few minutes. we were drenched in eachothers sweat. When i could breath i heard my phone go off. I picked it up and saw that it was an unknown number calling me. I of coarse answered it wondering who it was.

"Hello"
"Sarah Why dont you want to be with me" It was mark
"Mark i told you to never call me again I hate you and Im with Frank" I said
"Well you can leave him"
"Hell no im not leaving him I Love him" I said and hung up the phone "God Dammet" I said and let out my breath
"Whats wrong"
"Stupid fucking Mark wont leave me alone he wants me to be in his life and i obvioulsy dont want to be"
"babe at least he doesnt know your moving and after we get you moved in here well get you a different phone number ok"
"Ok... Thanks Babe you know how much i love you" I stated
"Yes but you should show me some of it anyways" he said and i kissed him on the lips and after we broke apart we were all smiles.
I wonder whats gonna happen with us? Maybe if things go good we might get reanganged. I hope so.

FWD>>>> 5 days
We were now back in flordia and were getting my stuff together. I went into work and quit but i still had 2 weeks left off work so since frank was leaving to do more of the tour i decided i would stay in jennies house till i finished my two weeks and then move to new jersey and then i guess frank wanted me to join him on tour so if he really wants me to ill go to where ever he his and be with him. I dont think that will be happening but at least i know he does want me to be with him. Who knew that the next 2 weeks was gonna be the hardest on mine and franks relationship. all thanks to Stupid Fucking Mark.