Can I Ever Really Love You

Frank.....No More?

Chapter 105

Day 3

Theres a pounding on the door. It wont stop. Dammet If it doesn't stop I'm gonna get a headache. The pounding stopped. Thank god. Now theres footsteps coming down here. The door burst open and there was Mark Bleeding. Yes He was dieing.

"You told Frank where you were didn't you?" He yelled
"No he said he was gonna try and find me though"
"Well Hes dead so it doesn't matter anymore." he walked over to me and grabbed my phone and chucked it at the wall. It shattered into a million peices.
"You asshole you better buy me a new phone, I loved that fucking phone" I said standing up...wait did he say Franks dead!
"What did you do to Frank?"
"Well you can go upstairs and see for yourself." he said with a smirk on his face. I slowly got up and then ran upstairs and there at the top of the stairs was a pool of blood but no one there. I saw a trail of blood so I followed it. It went into the bathroom. I pounded on the door and finally I got it opened. I looked in and there was "Frank" If Mark was smart at all he would have realized that it was a cop trying to look like Frank.

"Are you ok" I asked even though if he was bleeding to death he wouldn't be.
"Oh just peachy...." it took him a while to say this with the pain he was feeling. I helped him up and sat him on a chair and got a cloth to clean the blood up. After Most of the blood was gone Mark came up behind me.

"Scared you didn't I"
"No I knew you were behind me."
"No I mean about the Frank being dead part"
"No does it look like I'm scared"
"You were you know it you thought I had really killed Frank"
"No I know Frank could Beat the living shit out of you."
"Yea well see about that since I think hes coming here...Oh wait hes already here." I looked up at the door and see non other than Frank.

"Sarah are you alright"
"Frankie!" I smiled I couldn't believe he was trying to save me
"Wheres everyone else" I asked finally
"There coming they got lost. I was speeding to get here so yea" I smiled and thought of Mikey trying to give directions.

No go this way, I said go the other way, No stop it wont you just listen to me, I said go that way, Ok go to the stop sign, no the next one, no the next one, no the next one, no here turn, I dont know I said go this way cause I know this street

Mikey was the worst one to get directions from but it was funny. We had gotten lost so many times with his directions.

"Well sorry to end this reunion but Frank its time for you to die" Mark said and Pulled a gun out. Shit he wasn't kidding was he. He cocked the gun and pointed it at Frank. I didn't know what to do then Mark pulled the trigger. I screamed I was to late I tried to get the gun from Mark but he had hit me. After I hit the ground I looked for Frank, There was a pool of blood again but what I saw made me want to puke. When Mark Had fired he had shot for the head, Parts of The brain were hanging out of the skull.