Can I Ever Really Love You

The Truth

So we got to franks house. We walked in and his mom and dad were in the kitchen. When I saw them I ran and hugged them. They haven’t changed a bit. I turned and ran to frank and hugged him but we fell to the ground cause he wasn’t expecting that.
“omg rank its you” I said laughing
“sars get off of me” frank said
“sry” I said getting up “ when did you guys move back” I said smiling
“3 years ago” franks mom said (I um forgot his moms name I think its Linda ill check and fix if it wrong)
“why didn’t you call my house and tell me” I said still happy that they actually were back
“we lost your number” Linda said
“oh well that’s ok” I said looking at frank and smiling god I’ve missed him.
“ok well I have to take Sarah home” frank said and we started walking out of his house.
“bye ill see you guys later” I said and left with frank. When we got in the car I was just smiling and I couldn’t stop it. We pulled up to my house and frank got out and walked up to my door.
“you wanna come in” I asked
“yea” he said and as we walked in he put his arms around my waist when we got in I turned the lights on and looked at frank.
“um frank why did you put your arms around me” I asked
“um….no reason” he said
“ok whatever” I said and walked to the kitchen. Frank is acting weird.
“omg frank do you have Gerard’s number I told him I would call him today but I don’t have his number.” I lied I never told gerard that.
“um yea” he said and gave it to me. I put it in my phone but before I could put it away frank took my phone and programmed his number into it. And then handed it back to me.
“want something to drink” I said
“um no im good” he said he was really close to me. my breathing kinda increased and I was sorta scared. I walked over to the refrigerator and got me something to drink. I turned around and frank was right there.
“um …frank.. your kinda close” I said
“I know” he said and kissed me.
Woh! Im kissing my old best friend. Pull away now now stop kissing him back you whore hes you old friend. Stop it now. I finally pulled away from him.
“frank what are you doing” I asked
“um..i just wanted to kiss you cause I’ve missed you” he said
“oh ok” I said and that was the end of that.