Can I Ever Really Love You

Breaking News

Chapter 92

I woke up in the morning and Frank wasn’t in the bed I sat up and just stretched. I started to move when Frank came back into the room.

“Hey” he said
“Hey”
“So are you gonna move back to Jersey now”
“I can’t Frank I’m staying here”
“Then I’ll stay with you”
“No your life is back in Jersey you need to go back.”
“No…..Marry me Sarah” he said and I just stood up and stared at him. He couldn’t be serious.
“ You cant just drive into town and get in my head all over again and tell me you want to stay with me and then ask me to marry you” I said seriously
“Why not”
“Because….. I might just say yes” I said and jumped on Frank and kissed him. He was serious and I was happy. I was engaged again to Frankie and nothing was gonna get in the way of that.

Marks POV

I’m just waiting. Soon they will leave and I’ll take Sarah back and we’ll leave town and she wont have anyway of getting contacted on because her phone will be dead. A few more days and she’s all mine. I have been watching her ever since I tried to kill her. I think her and Frank are getting a little to close and I don’t like it one bit. Oh Johnny’s home I wonder what he’s gonna say to a group of guys in the house. Maybe he’ll kick them out earlier.

Normal POV

Johnny walked in the door and just walked past everyone and Jenni followed I followed but far behind.

“Johnny what’s wrong” Jenni asked
“Nothing but I got some news for you”
“What”
“The band is started we just finished the cd and were going on tour In a bit”
“Like how soon”
“In a week”
“And I haven’t even seen you for more than 2 minutes and your already leaving again”
“I’m sorry but were making it…. Plus I thought you liked musicians”
“I do but I love you more and I don’t want to lose you”
“Then come with me”
“Are you serious”
“Yea I want you with me we’ll more of I need you on this tour”
“Aww of coarse Johnny I will go with you”
No Jenni can’t leave me cause then who is gonna keep me safe from Mark. Johnny and Jenni are leaving and so is Frank and everyone else. I cant do this. My fiancés hasn’t even had the nerve to ask me to join him on tour. Great more shit to deal with. I walked back to the living room and sat in a corner and just was angry. Frank walked over to me.

“Leave me alone right now ok” I said and I was being a bitch.
“What happened Sarah”
“Jennies leaving and your leaving who’s gonna fucking keep me safe from Mark”
“He’s not coming around anymore”
“Right or so you think”
“Fine then move to Jersey and you will be safe the rest of your life”
“Maybe that’s not the answer I wanted to hear” I said and got up and stormed out of the house. I hoped he got what I meant but if he didn’t that’s fine. I’ll stay here and keep my job and meet more bands. I walked to the park and I felt like someone was watching me.
I heard some noises and just ignored it. I sat on a swing and started swing and I was looking at my shadow that the street light was giving me and I saw that someone was behind me I fell forward off the swing and turned around to see…………………….