Can I Ever Really Love You

OMG Kill Her Its Paris Hilton

Chapter 95

The next few days I stayed inside. Frank went to rent some movies for tonight. Everyone was gonna stay in and hang out. We put in the nightmare before Christmas and we watched it.

“Sarah” Frank whispered
“Yea”
“will you go on tour with me please I know I’m not gonna do good with out you there” he said looking at me
“Aww Frank I would but I don’t know I have a job and I love it but…I don’t know let me think about it ok”
“Ok” he said and kissed me lightly on the lips.
“Aww you two are soooo cute” Bekah said
“Thanks” I said smiling
“Sooooooo what’s going on” Kayla asked
“Nothing were just watching a movie” Frank said
“Oh ok”
“Shhh be quiet” Mikey said and everyone laughed then went quiet. I guess I could give up my job yes I love it but I love frank more and I don’t feel safe here anymore. Of coarse I am gonna go with frank on tour. All of a sudden Frank started singing with Jack skeleton. You know how him and sally hook up at the end and they sing well that’s what frank was singing to. I joined it just cause I love that part and everyone was laughing at us. And of coarse at the end we kissed. I know were corny but it was fun. I would shoot Frank if he did that again but I mean it was cute.

“Ow Ow”
Me and Frank broke apart
“That’s hot” Kayla said
“ahhh Omg kill her its Paris Hilton”
“Ha ha very funny ….Omg your right ekkk” she said and ran and hid behind Gerard. “Don’t kill me please I wont do it again”
“What do you think guys” Bekah said
“Fine but I think we should give her something for saying it” Danielle said laughing
“ooooh how bout a wedgie” Bob said
“Omg no please no” Kayla said
“Guys leave my baby alone she didn’t know she was sounding like Paris Hilton”
“Fine your safe now but wait till Gerard’s not around” Bekah said and me and Danielle and bekah looked at each other and did an evil laugh.
“Gerard I’m scared now”
“Don’t worry babe your safe there just joking.”
“Ok” she said coming out from behind gerard
“God Kayla we love you don’t worry” I said giving her a hug
“Ok” she said and we all just burst out laughing.