Can I Ever Really Love You

Another Encounter With Mark

Chapter 96

"Frankie I want to tell you something" I said laying on the bed
"Hold that thought" he said he was walking around the room trying to find his pants. He wanted to get something out of them or something.

"Fine" I just said there watching him.
"You like my ass" he said and it snapped me out of my daze
"Huh? What?"
"You were looking at my butt"
"Oh sorry but i do like your ass" I said smiling now
"Ok just checking" he now jumped on the bed.
"So what where you looking for" I asked
"Oh i just wanted to put something away"
"And that was"
"some change..."
"Wait you had change in your boxers" I asked looking at him oddly
"Ok fine I wanted to grab this" he said showing me the content which was a condom.
"Oh you think you getting lucky tonight"
"Well I didnt know I grabbed it just in case you know so we dont have to stop for me to look for the stupid thing"
"Aww well you might get lucky but you might not" I said smiling
"Oh ok....So what did you want to talk to me about" he asked throwing me back into my thought of what i was gonna tell him.

"Oh yea um Frank I was thinking about what you asked me earlier and I have decided that I will give up my job and go on tour with you" I said and he started kissing me all over my face.

"Thank you baby you dont know how much that means to me"
"Well I couldnt just stay here with mark around" Once i said marks name i shivered and in a bad way.

"Babe he wont hurt or touch you again i promise"
"I trust you babe" I said and kissed him. And what do ya know he got lucky tonight.

NEXT DAY

I woke up with Franks naked body next to mine and i felt great i scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me i looked up to his eyes and there they were his beautiful hazel eyes. Did I ever tell you how much they bedazzeled me. If i didnt then they freaking Bedazzel me. He kissed my forehead when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it" I said
"Um its Danielle and there's this guy here to see you Sarah"
"Ok thanks" I said sitting up and grabbing one of Franks shirts and throwing it on. I threw his boxers on me too. I walked out of the room and into the living room when i stopped dead in my tracks. There was Mark. I couldnt move and i couldnt speak all i was thinking was great hes come to finish his job. Just as he was moving closer to me Frank walked out in another pair of boxers.

"Sarah Whats wrong" he said "Oh" he said walking to where i was and seeing Mark.
"Mark get the fuck out of here your not welcome" Frank said
"I think I should hear Sarah say that dont you" he said and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"See she wants me here" he said stepping closer to me. I finally got my voice back after Frank put his arms around me.

"Mark get the fuck out of my house now" ok so it really isnt my house its jennies but hey i've lived there long enough to call it my house.
"So you do want me to go" he said stepping closer to me
"Yea now get out" I said breaking apart from Frank and pushng mark backwards.
"Bold move there Sarah" he said smirking and he step closer to me and raised his hand. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. When i opened my eyes I saw that frank had stopped his hand from touching me. I quickly kicked mark in the balls and he fell to the floor and Gerard and Johnny finally came out of there rooms and helped Frank throw mark out. (oh just so yall know everyone was in there room and Danielle she was getting something to drink from the kitchen thats why she answered the door and didnt know who it was)