Status: finished, [:

Black Heart

chapter fifteen.

Finally! I thought as I climbed in my truck. It had been forever since I last heard from Sam. I missed her so damn much and now I finally get to hold her in my arms and gaze into her ocean-like beautiful eyes. I’ll get to see her sunshine smile, that could brighten up anyone’s day. I hated it when I found out that she couldn’t be with me and had to marry some other guy.

I drove faster and faster trying to get to Sam quicker. In my view I could see the Oak Tree, and as I parked my truck I noticed Sam’s fragile body. I ran towards her and it’s like she knew I was there. Her head looked up and a smile was placed on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, and her make up and hair was messed up, but I didn’t care, I ran to her and hugged her tightly with her quickly hugging me back.

“I missed you so much!” Sam sniffled.

“I missed you too Sam.” she hugged me tighter.

“I love you Cade.” she said softly.

“I love you too Sam,” I replied. I hated to face this fact, but right now I was scared. I was scared that I was going to lose Sam again. I had to do something that I know wouldn’t let me lose her again. I just hope that she agrees with it.

“Sam, can I ask you something?” she nodded, and I kept talking.

“Well you know I love you and I always will. I know this may be a tad bit too early to ask, and you can say no, but I really do hope you say yes.”

She looked at me with confusion. “Say yes to what?” she asked quietly.

“Say yes to this question,” I took a deep breath. “Will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
short and cheesy..
>.<