Status: finished, [:

Black Heart

chapter sixteen.

Did I just hear what I think I did? Did he just seriously ask me to marry him? Oh shit! What am I suppose to tell him?

You’re suppose to tell him yes.

What the hell?

You heard me, this little voice here is telling you to say yes, now say it! You know you want to.. [:

I smiled. The little voice was right.

“Sam?” Cade asked. Shit, I forgot he was here.

“Yeah?”

“Will you? He asked me again, but I didn’t have to think about it this time. I smiled as I nodded a yes. He smiled too as he gave me a hug and kissed me sweetly.

“So when should we get married?” he asked.

“Right now!” I grinned. He looked confused so I answered his unasked question.

“We can go to some quick wedding place in New York! They have tons of them like in Vegas! Then I can move in with you and Kate or something like that, and we can spend our lives together.” he smiled, so I guess I answered his question.

“Okay, lets go!” he picked me up bridal style and put me in the passenger seat of his truck. I smiled as he got in the driver’s seat and started driving. We drove in front of Cade’s house when I remembered something,

“STOP!” I screamed and he looked at me with worry.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” I had already gotten out the truck when I smiled.

“I promised Kate.” he looked confused, but I didn’t say anything else as I ran into the apartment. Kate was in her room and I just ran inside. She looked confused, but she was smiling. It was like she already knew.

Kate’s P.O.V

I was in the middle of talking with my boyfriend on the phone when Sam barged into my room. She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her out the apartment and towards Cade’s truck.

“Where are we going?” I asked her.

“You did say you wanted to be the maid of honor at my wedding, right?” she was grinning and so was I as I started dragging her the rest of the way to Cade’s truck.

“This is why you made me stop?” Cade asked as Sam nodded.

He sighed and started driving. I texted my boyfriend telling him what was going on and rode the rest of the way to find that drive through wedding place in New York.

Daniel’s P.O.V

I got the text from Kate. Yeah you all should have figured she was my girlfriend. I mean it couldn’t of been Roxie, she’s my sister and that would be a tad bit weird. Now I know what you all are thinking. What is fucking wrong with you? You’re dating Kate, but your Sam’s ex fiancé!

Well. I never agreed to the whole arranged marriage thing, and I wasn’t going to go along with it, but I wanted to see what she would do if I acted all lovestruck and all.

Well anyways, I was now following Kate’s instructions to where they were going. I wasn’t going to stop the wedding, I just wanted to be with Kate. You will all probably hate me more for saying this but I love her, a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
its almost over.. just like, one chapter left. [:
bad thing, all my italiacs and bold im putting doesnt seem to be working.
OH WELL!
[: