‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Three.

We woke up at four fifteen which resulted in everyone being in a bad mood, left the house at around six, and finally getting to the jet around six thirty. After eating a good breakfast on the jet we fell asleep and then woke up about four hours later.

We have been awake for about an hour and we weren’t even getting to the Bahamas for another four hours.

I was lying in between Joe’s legs on the couch and we were talking about random things, “Do you remember when we were like six we broke your mom’s vase?” Joe said resting his chin on my shoulder and laughing.

I laughed lightly, “I didn’t break it,” I said, “You’re the one who decided to throw the teddy bear.”

“You were supposed to catch it!” he said as he laughed.

All of a sudden my phone went off, it was a text message.

‘Hey punk, : ) Just to let you know Taylor and Miley are in the Bahamas. Double trouble. – David is the Man’

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said out loud.

“What is it, baby?” Joe asked me, then I showed him the text message, “…oh isn’t that just great.”

I replied to David, ‘Thanks for the warning. This isn’t going to be good. – Jewel <3 Joe’

“I know…” I said leaning back on his chest.

“How did he get your number?” Joe asked.

“I made a lot of new friends at the Games,” I said looking up at him as I kissed his lips lightly.

“Like who?” he asked curiously.

“David, Jason, the other Jason, and Mitchel,” I said laughing.

“Of course, it had to be the guys,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, “Oh stop,” I said, “They’re just my friends.”

“Better be,” he said kissing my cheek.

“Why are you so jealous?” I asked as I laughed lightly.

“Because I love you,” he said wrapping his arms around me tighter, “That’s why. Why are you?”

“I’m not,” I lied.

He raised an eyebrow, “Oh, really?” he asked.

I sighed, “Okay, fine,” I said, “I’m only a little jealous.”

He laughed, “A little is an understatement,” he said, “You don’t have a reason to be.”

“Yeah, I do,” I said to him, “You’re ‘Joe Jonas’.”

He groaned, “I hate it when you say that,” he said to me, “You say it like if I’m someone so important.”

I smiled, “You are,” I said laughing lightly.

“Well, you’ve known me before I was ‘Joe Jonas’,” he said.

“But you’re so much cuter now,” I said pinching his cheeks as he laughed.

“You guys are sickening,” Nick said as him and Bailey sat on the couch with us.

“They’re cute,” Bailey said laughing.

“Guess who’s going to be joining us in the Bahamas,” Joe said as he sighed.

“Who?” Nick asked curiously.

“Taylor and Miley,” I said with absolutely no emotion.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Nick said looking at me, “How do you know?”

“Oh, Jewel’s friend David texted her,” Joe said glaring at me.

Bailey laughed, “David Henrie?” she asked, “He’s super cute!”

“I know, right!” I said to her, “He is hot!”

Then Joe elbowed me, “Please stop,” Joe said nicely.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, “Fine,” I said to him.

“That goes for you; too,” Nick said to Bailey, “I don’t like it.”

Bailey rolled her eyes at him, “Drama king,” she said to him, “Where’s Kevin and Nina anyway?”

“Occupying the back room,” Joe said laughing, “They wanted to join the mile high club.”

I shook my head, “I think they are worse then us,” I said laughing lightly.

“Yeah right,” Bailey said sarcastically, “There is no one worse than you two.”

Hours later we were arriving in the Bahamas.

“How long do we have until our show?” Kevin asked as we stepped out of the jet

“Holy crap, it’s hot here,” I said as I put my sunglasses on.

Everyone laughed, “It’s awesome,” Joe said grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers together.

“We have an hour and a half before the set, and it’s going to take us thirty minutes to drive to the venue,” Paul said answering Kevin’s question.

“Are you officially a member of the mile high club?” I asked Nina.

Her eyes went wide, “We weren’t doing anything in there,” she said quickly.

“Everyone heard the moans,” Nick said to her seriously, “Even my parents.”

“Are you serious?” Kevin said looking back at his brother.

“Yeah, dude,” Joe said, “Mom was kind of upset.”

“Yeah, you could have been quieter,” Bailey said shaking her head in disappointment.

We all held in our laughs and watched as they became more worried.

Nina then walked to Denise, “Denise, I’m so sorry,” she began, “We didn’t mean to make such a ruckus in the back room.”

I then buried my face in Joe’s chest to stop from laughing, “Yeah, mom,” I heard Kevin say, “I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t hear any ruckus,” Denise stated, “But now I know what you two were doing in the back.”

We all then busted into fits of giggles, “That was so not cool,” Kevin said glaring at us.

Nina’s face was as red as a tomato, “You guys are cruel,” she said to us.

We drove to the venue and it took around thirty minutes. As soon as we got there the boys started practicing and we girls watched them for about thirty minutes. We got bored after awhile and began walking around the venue.

“This place is so big,” Nina said as we walked around the building.

“Too big,” I heard from behind us.

The three of us turned around and there stood none other than Miley and Taylor.

“Oh, great,” Bailey said as she rolled her eyes.

“Don’t you have better things to do?” I asked them.

“Yes, we do,” Taylor said with a smirk, “But being here is much more fun.”

“We came here to support our boys,” Miley said.

“I think you’re slightly confused,” Bailey said to her, “They are our boys, not yours.”

“For now,” Taylor said confidently, “They should be ours though.”

“Oh, cry me a river,” I said to her, “Let’s go kiss our boyfriends good luck before they go on stage.”

“Enjoy your night,” Miley said in a fake voice, “You’ll be seeing more of us soon.”

“Oh goody,” Nina said rolling her eyes, “You really should just give it up already, if they wanted to be with you they would be.”

“It doesn’t matter what they want,” Taylor laughed, “What matters is what should be.”

“And why exactly should they be with you?” Bailey asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Because it just makes more sense that way,” Miley said, “I mean look at us, and look at you.”

I scoffed, “Are you implying that you’re better than us?” I asked, “Because if you were then why didn’t they choose to be with you?”

“Because those boys haven’t come to their senses yet,” Taylor said, “But they will.”

“I wouldn’t hold your breath on it,” Bailey said with a confident smile.

“Let’s just go, girls,” Nina said to us, “We’re really just wasting our time talking them.”

“Agreed,” Bailey and I said at the exact same time and we walked away from them.

“I can’t believe they showed up here,” I said shaking my head.

“I know,” Bailey said, “They’re evil.”

“They’re jealous homewreckers,” Nina said, “I wonder what the boys will have to say about this.”

“I was really looking forward to having a nice vacation here at the Bahamas,” I said, “It’s going to be ruined now.”

Bailey nodded, “I know,” she said, “They really just want to make us miserable.”

“Do you think we should be worried?” I asked softly.

Nina rolled her eyes, “No,” she said simply, “You shouldn’t, because those boys love you guys to pieces.”

“But Miley does have a point,” Bailey said, “We’re nothing compared to them.”

“I know,” I said agreeing with Bailey, “I mean look at them.”

“You guys are stupid if you think the boys would go for them,” Nina said.

We walked back to the backstage area and into the boy’s dressing room.

“Hi baby,” Joe said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I smiled at him slightly, “Hi,” I said to him.

His face scrunched up, “What’s wrong?” he asked as he placed a lose strand of my hair behind my ear.

Nina sat on Kevin’s lap because he was on the couch, “We ran into Taylor and Miley,” she explained as she ran her fingers through Kevin’s hair, “Now her and Bailey are all worried.”

“Miley and Taylor are here?” Nick asked, “Like in the building?”

Bailey nodded, “Yeah,” she said to him softly.

“Why are you two worried about it?” Kevin asked laughing lightly.

“Because they’re stupid and think Nick and Joe are going to go for them,” Nina said looking at Kevin.

“I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice,” Nick said pressing his lips against Bailey’s.

“And what did I tell you?” Joe said looking at me with a smile, “Taylor is weird.”

I shrugged, “But it does make more sense for you to be with them,” I said to him.

“It wouldn’t make sense in my brain,” Joe said pulling me against his body, “And most importantly it wouldn’t make sense in my heart.”

I grinned, “Really?” I asked him.

He nodded, “Really really,” he said kissing me lightly.

“So, you two have nothing to worry about,” Nick said.

“That’s exactly what I told them,” Nina said looking at Nick, “But they are hard headed.”

We all laughed lightly and Denise walked in the dressing room, “Boys it’s almost time to go on,” she said looking at her boys.

“But the auditorium isn’t filled up,” I said looking at her.

She laughed, “Sweetie, they’re performing outside,” she said.

“Oh,” I said as everyone laughed at me.

We walked with the boys outside and we heard all of the screaming fans.

“Wow, it’s really loud,” I said to Joe.

He smiled and nodded, “Yeah, it is,” he said as he placed his ear piece in his ear, “You’re going to be on the side of the stage, right?”

I nodded, “Of course,” I said to him, “Good luck, baby.”

He smiled at me again, “Thank you,” he said pressing his lips against mine, “I love you, I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Love you too,” I said as I kissed him back and ruffled his hair.

I saw Bailey and Nina kiss Nick and Kevin and then the three boys made their way to the stage.

This was going to be a drama filled vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates.
=)
Ideas anyone?
I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks for reading!