‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Four.

The girls and I were on the side of the stage talking because the concert was finally coming to an end.

“I wonder how many times Taylor and Miley are going to attempt to ruin our vacation,” Bailey said.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, I hope I don’t see them at all,” I said truthfully, “I’m tired of all the drama already.”

“Lucky for me I don’t have to deal with any of it,” Nina said thankfully.

“That’s because you haven’t met Danielle,” Bailey said to her.

“Who’s Danielle?” Nina asked curiously.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously, “She’s Kevin ex-girlfriend,” I said honestly, “They were together for two years.”

She made a face, “He’s never mentioned her,” she said.

All of a sudden I felt a sweaty body wrap their arms around me and I felt a pair of lips on my neck.

I turned around quickly to see a sweaty Joe, “Hi,” he said grinning at me.

I smiled at him, “Hi,” I said as I laughed lightly, “You’re sweaty and gross.”

He frowned, “That’s what happens when I’m running up and down a stage for so long,” he said, “You know I smell good.”

I scrunched my face up, “Not even,” I said to him, “You stink.”

Soon enough Nick and Kevin joined the group, “All of you stink,” Bailey said pushing Nick away lightly with a smile.

“Yeah, horribly,” Nina said giggling.

“You guys are mean,” Nick said as he frowned, “You should love us even if we smell bad.”

I laughed loudly, “Who said we loved you at all,” I joked and then Joe’s face dropped, “Oh, I’m kidding.”

He grinned and pressed his lips against mine gently.

“They just like us smelling nice,” Kevin said looking at us, “Right?”

All of us nodded, “Right,” we said in unison.

After the boys did a thirty minute meet and greet we went back to the condo and ordered some takeout.

As we were about to start eating when there was a knock on the door.

“Who would be knocking right now?” Kevin asked out loud.

Joe shrugged, “I don’t know,” he said as he got up, “I’ll find out.”

He walked out of the dining room, “Hey gorgeous!” I heard a high pitched voice.

I got up quickly and walked in the direction Joe did. I saw Taylor’s arms wrapped around his body.

“Taylor, what are you doing here?” Joe asked as he pushed her away lightly.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” I asked as I stepped between the two of them, “Don’t you dare put your paws on him again.”

She rolled her eyes, “Hey guys,” I heard from behind Taylor.

I looked closely to see Miley, “You’ve got be kidding me,” I said to myself as she walked in the house also accompanied by…Danielle.

“Seriously, what are you doing here, Taylor?” Joe asked her, “This is supposed to be private property, how’d you even get through the guards? And you brought Danielle?”

“What can we say,” Taylor gigged, “We can be very persuasive. We invited Danielle for Kevin; I know how much they must miss each other.”

By this time everyone came into room, “Oh, we have guests,” Denise said cheerfully.

“Yeah, unwanted guests,” Nick said to her.

“Nicholas, that’s no way to treat someone,” she said to her son.

Kevin sighed, “If only you knew the whole story, mom,” he said looking towards his mom.

Miley giggled and hugged Denise, “They are just toying with you, Denise,” she said in a fake voice.

“What the heck are they doing here?” Bailey asked in my ear.

Nina shrugged, “Who’s that other girl?” she asked curiously.

I sighed, “That’s Danielle,” I said softly as I watched her face fall.

“Will you be joining us girls?” Denise asked.

Joe’s eyes widened, “Mom!” he said somewhat loud, “Can we see you in the other room please?”

“I suppose,” she said and then all of a sudden Kevin, Joe, and Nick basically dragged her into the other room.

Taylor, Miley, and Danielle were in one corner of the room and Nina, Bailey and I were on the other.

“Do you think Denise is really going to let them stay here?” Bailey asked.

I shrugged, “The boys can be extremely persuasive, so hopefully not,” I said honestly.

“They seriously have some nerve to just come in here and try and take over,” Nina said as she glared across the room.

“Joe has such perfect hair doesn’t he?” I heard Taylor say which made me gag.

“Not as perfect as Nick’s gorgeous curls,” Miley said after her.

“Do you mind keeping your obsessive comments to yourself,” I said loudly as Nina and Bailey snickered.

A few moments later the boys and Denise walked into the room, “Girls, I’m sorry, but we don’t have enough to go around, and the boys are quite tired tonight,” Denise said dully.

“Oh, that’s alright Denise,” Danielle piped up, “We’ll come by tomorrow.”

“Actually, we have plans tomorrow,” Denise said, “All week actually.”

“Mommy, I thought you said this was ----” Frankie started but was cut off by all three of his brothers placing their hands over his mouth.

“Well, I’m sure we’ll run into you by the end of the week sometime,” Miley said looking directly at Nick with a smile.

“We won’t be looking forward to it,” Bailey said glaring at her.

“Well, it was nice seeing everyone,” Taylor said and walked towards Joe to hug him but I stood in her way.

“Going somewhere?” I asked placing my hands on my hips.

I heard Joe snicker from behind me, “Do you really think I’m scared of you?” she asked as she looked down at me because she was about six inches taller.

“You’re going to be once I get a hold of you,” I said stepping up to her but then I got stopped by Joe.

“Baby, stop,” Joe said pulling me back towards him.

“We’ll be going now,” Danielle said grabbing Taylor’s arm and pulling her out of the condo while Miley followed them.

“I would have so paid money to see you fight her,” Kevin said laughing lightly.

“Me too,” Nick said laughing, “You totally would have won.”

Nina then pulled Kevin out of the room for I don’t know what reason.

*Nina’s P.O.V.*

I grabbed Kevin’s arm and pulled him out of the room, “What’s wrong, baby?” Kevin asked as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Why haven’t you ever mentioned Danielle to me?” I asked as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

He scratched his neck nervously, “It wasn’t worth mentioning,” he said softly.

My eyes went wide, “Wasn’t worth mentioning?” I asked in disbelief, “Kevin, you were with her for two years!”

“Two years that didn’t mean anything to me,” he said, “What I had with her doesn’t even compare to what I have you with you.”

I grinned, “Really?” I asked him.

He nodded and pressed his lips against mine, “Really,” he said to me, “I love you, baby.”

I kissed him back, “I love you, too,” I said to him.

*Jewel’s P.O.V.*

“Gosh, mom,” Nick said as we all walked back into the dining room, “What were you thinking when you were going to ask her to stay?”

The rest of us laughed, “I had no idea of their intentions, Nicholas,” she said as we all sat down, “They seem like such sweet girls.”

“So sweet that they’ll make you sick,” Joe said with a sly smile.

As our week long vacation went on, we saw more and more of those three devils. No matter where we would be they would show up. I honestly felt like they were stalking us. We kept asking them how they knew where we would be and all they would say was ‘we have our sources’. What is that?

It was the day before we left for the Bahamas and we were eating dinner at ‘Graycliff’ which is the only five star restaurant in the Caribbean, so it was extremely classy. Nina, Bailey, and I were touching up our lip gloss in the bathroom when in walked the three witches.

“We’ve tried so hard to get rid of you,” Taylor said standing up to me.

“And we’re getting tired of failing,” Miley said taking steps towards Bailey.

“So, I think we should get rid of you once and for all,” Danielle said making her way at Nina.

The next thing we knew there were punches thrown, voices screaming, cheeks being slapped, hair being pulled, and skin being scratched. Unfortunately for us, we were the victims. For such snotty weak looking girls they are pretty darn violent.

“That’s it!” I said as I felt Taylor pull my hair, I grabbed her wrist and twisted it.

“Ow!” she shouted as I pinned her against the floor face down, “Get off of me!”

“For what?” I said as I put my elbow on her back and then I looked towards Nina and Bailey.

Nina was on top of Danielle and had both her wrist pinned above her head and she had her other arm against her neck.

Bailey had Miley face down in a toilet and she was flushing it non-stop which made me laugh slightly.

The next thing we knew Joe, Nick, and Kevin came running inside the bathroom.

“What is going on in here?” Kevin asked, “It sounds like someone’s being murdered.”

Joe’s face lightened up, “Woah,” he said smiling down at me, “Cat fight, and Jewel’s winning.”

“You boys aren’t supposed to be in the girl’s restroom,” Nina said as she held Danielle down with more force.

“You guys have a candy dispenser in here?” Nick said walking towards the tampon dispenser and examined it.

“Babe, that’s not a candy dispenser,” Bailey said as she pulled Miley’s head out of the toilet and watched Nick back away from it slowly.

“Oh,” he said with a disgusted voice.

“Can you just get off of us now?” Taylor asked, “I think this is over.”

Joe reluctantly pulled me off of her, “Babe, look at your face,” he said touching my cheek as I winced, “Are you okay?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine,” I said to him.

Nina and Bailey got off of Taylor and Miley, “They started it,” Nina said as she walked towards Kevin.

“Yeah, they came in here and decided to gang up on us!” Bailey said looking at Nick.

“I can see that,” Nick said touching Bailey’s cut eyebrow, “It looks like you won by giving her a swirly.”

“Ugh look at my hair,” Miley said looking the mirror, “It looks disgusting.”

“Matches the rest of you,” Bailey said as the rest of snickered.

Denise then walked in and her jaw dropped, “Do you young ladies not have a life?” she said scolding Taylor, Miley, and Danielle, “You have been doing nothing but ruined our vacation by not leaving my sons and their girlfriends alone, my sons aren’t interested in you, and if they ever were their interest in you is absolutely gone, and I don’t blame them what so ever.”

“But Denise- ” All three girls started.

Denise held her, “Oh, I’m not finished,” she continued, “If you dare to bother my sons or these girls ever again, I will personally make sure the whole world knows the truth about you. You’re extremely lucky that I don’t plaster the truth everywhere right now. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, ma’am,” they said in unison.

“Now, I think it’s best that you leave right now, and let us continue our dinner in peace,” she said to them.

They nodded and walked out of the bathroom silently.

“Way to go, mommy,” Joe said wrapping his arms around his mom.

“Yeah, that was pretty awesome,” Nick said hugging her also.

“No one messes with my kids and gets away it,” she said hugging us all.

“Now we can finally enjoy the last day of vacation peacefully,” I said thankfully, “Thank you, Denise.”

“Anytime sweetheart,” she said as the rest of us thanked her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the late update. I've had so much going on in my life right now. Lots of family and friend problems. But they've died down thankfully. I should be updating more now.

Comments=Updates!!
please comment! Thanks so much!! =]