‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Five.

It is now July fifth and the tour has been crazy. We’ve been traveling so much and now we’re in Winnipeg, Canada, which is extremely beautiful. But, of course there always has to be a down side to everything, and the downside is that my period is four days late. You heard right, I’m late, which could possible mean there is a baby growing inside of me. I haven’t said a word to anyone, not even Joe, because I’ve been hoping it would just start, but it hasn’t.

I was sitting in the lounge at the table while I was looking out the window, just thinking about it, “Baby, why are you so quiet?” he asked as he placed his hand on my leg.

I glanced at him and smiled, “Oh, no reason, I guess I was lost in my train of thought,” I said to him.

Nick smiled, “What could you possibly be thinking about that is more important than me and Joe?” he asked.

‘Oh, just the slight possibility that I’m pregnant,’ I thought to myself.

“Just stuff,” I said simply.

“I’m going to make a sandwich,” Joe said as he stood up, “Want one, baby?”

I nodded, “Yes, please,” I said smiling up at him.

He smiled down at me then he bent down, kissed me and walked to the kitchen area of the bus.

“What’s wrong?” Nick said looking at me as he placed his hands on the table.

I sighed and looked over my shoulder, “No one’s around right?” I asked.

“Nina, Bailey, and Kevin are in the studio,” Nick explained, “Kevin’s showing them something he’s been working on, now spill.”

“If I tell you then you have to swear to not say anything to anyone,” I said looking at him.

He then got up from where he was sitting and sat next to me, “I promise,” he said, “What’s wrong?”

I took a deep breath, “I’m late,” I said softly.

His mouth dropped, “How late are you?” he managed to say.

I ran my fingers through my hair nervously, “Four days,” I said looking at him.

“Have you told Joe?” he asked.

I shook my head quickly, “No way,” I said to him, “I’m scared.”

“You need to tell him,” Nick said looking at me, “Jesus, I thought you were on the birth control pill.”

“I was,” I said to him, “That’s why I’m so surprised.”

He smiled slightly at me, “So, I might be an uncle?” he asked with a small laugh.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Yeah,” I said as I placed my head in my hands, “Gosh, if I’m pregnant then it’s going to ruin you guys.”

Nick rubbed my back, “It won’t,” he said and kissed my head as I hugged him, “We’ll have your back, like always.”

“What in the heck is going on here?” I heard Joe’s voice and I immediately separated my self from Nick.

“Nothing, Joe,” Nick said getting up, “You two need to talk.” Then he walked away.

I looked up at Joe, “So, do you mind explaining to me why you were all wrapped up in my brothers arms?” he asked as he placed his hands on his hips.

I sighed, “Sit down,” I said patting the spot next to me.

He studied my face and then sat down, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m four days late,” I said quickly and then held my breath.

He lost all the color in his face, “What do you mean your four days late?” he said softly, “You’re on the pill.”

“I know,” I said as I sighed, “I don’t know why I’m late, because I’ve never been late before.”

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, “Have you taken a test yet?” he asked me.

I shook my head, “No, not yet,” I said as I watched him hang his head down, “I’m so sorry.”

He looked up at me and smiled slightly, “It’s not entirely your fault,” he said to me, “I had a lot to do with it too.”

“If I am…you know…pregnant,” I said looking at him nervously, “Are you going to….leave me?”

His eyes went wide, “What?” he asked in shock, “No! I would never leave you, I told you already, you're the only girl for me.”

I smiled at him, “So, what are we going to do?” I asked him.

He wrapped his arms around me, “Well, first, we need to find out if you’re pregnant,” he said pressing his forehead against mine, “Before we say anything to anyone, that way no one panics.”

“I kinda told Nick,” I said smiling lightly.

He sighed, “Why?” he asked looking at me.

I shrugged, “I needed to tell someone,” I said to him, “And he’s my best friend.”

“What about Bailey or Nina?” He asked, “Did you tell them too?”

I shook my head, “No, just Nick,” I said honestly.

“You two are too close,” Joe said shaking his head.

I sighed, “Don’t even start,” I said kissing his cheek.

“We’ll do our show tonight and tomorrow we’ll be on the road all day because we have a show in Omaha on Tuesday,” he explained and then thought for a second, “We’ll pick up a test or two at one of the pit stops.”

I nodded, “God, I’m terrified, Joe,” I said as I hid my face in his neck.

He rubbed my back, “Don’t be, baby, everything we’ll be okay,” he said as he pressed his lips against my collarbone, “We’d make pretty awesome parents, anyways.” He laughed slightly.

I couldn’t help but laugh a bit, “You’re nuts,” I said as I looked up at him.

He grinned and pressed his lips to mine, “I love you,” he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“I love you, too,” I said as I kissed him back.

After their show here in Winnipeg we got to stay in a hotel, which was nice when you’re usually sleeping in a twin size bunk with your boyfriend.

“We have to get up pretty early tomorrow, right?” I asked Joe as I crawled underneath the blankets and curled up to him.

He wrapped his arms around me, “I think around eight,” he said, “It’s going to be a big day for us.”

I nodded, “We’ll be finding out if we’re parents or not,” I said as I sighed.

“I told you getting a two bedroom apartment was a good idea,” he said looking down at me.

“We do have other options you know,” I said, “If I am pregnant.”

“Don’t even go there,” he said to me in a warning tone.

“Let’s not talk about it now anyways, we don’t know if I am or not,” I said trying not to start an argument.

“Good choice,” he said kissing my forehead, “It still wouldn’t happen.”

I sighed, “Good night, Joe,” I said reaching up and pecking his lips.

“Good night, baby,” he said kissing me back.

We were up at eight the next morning, we were out of the hotel by nine, ate breakfast, and on the road by ten thirty.

We had been traveling for a few hours now, and I again was sitting in the lounge, “So, are you still late?” I heard Nick’s voice from behind me making me jump and turn towards him.

I smiled slightly and nodded, “Yeah, it still hasn’t started,” I said to him, “You didn’t say anything to anyone did you?”

He shook his head, “I wouldn’t do that,” he said to me, “You know me better than that.”

I nodded, “I know,” I said to him, “Thanks.”

Kevin walked into the lounge, “Mom said we’re making a pit stop in five minutes,” he said proudly.

“Where are Nina and Bailey?” I asked him.

“Right here,” I heard from behind Kevin and in walked Nina and Bailey.

“Are we stopping soon?” Bailey asked.

Nick nodded, “Yeah, we are, Kevin said that mom said we’re stopping in five minutes,” he explained to them.

“Good,” Nina said sighing happily, “I need some fresh air.”

“Where’s Joe?” Kevin asked.

“He’s watching Finding Nemo in our bunk,” I said laughing slightly, “I think Frankie’s with him.”

“I would hope so,” Nick said laughing slightly, “Joe’s too old to be watching Finding Nemo alone.”

“I am not!” I heard Joe’s voice as he walked into the lounge, “Finding Nemo is a classic movie, Nicholas.”

“Okay, Joe, whatever you say,” Kevin said, “You’re still too old to be watching Disney movies.”

I laughed, “If I recall, I believe the two of you are both signed on to Disney,” I said to them, “Don’t be making fun of my baby, because he watches Disney movies, you’re just as guilty as he is.”

“But we don’t watch them alone,” Nick pointed out with a smirk.

“Oh, really?” Bailey said looking at Nick, “Weren’t you the one who was watching Toy Story the other day?”

Nick laughed nervously as we all laughed.

We were in the store five minutes later; Joe and I were walking slowly through the aisles hand in hand.

“Where are the tests?” he whispered softly in my ear.

I looked around and saw where the tampons and maxi pads were, “They should be in this general area,” I said pointing to where the objects were.

He bent down to get a better look, “Found them,” he said grabbing a pregnancy test, “How many should we buy? Two or three?”

I looked around to make sure no one was watching us, “Two is fine,” I said to him as he grabbed two, “Go pay for them.”

“Come with me,” he said looking at me, “I don’t want to go buy these things alone.”

I sighed, “Fine, do you need anything else?” I asked him.

He grinned, “Junkfood,” he said as I smiled.

“Okay, come on, the candy and stuff is in the next aisle,” I said to him.

A few minutes after getting some junkfood we were standing in line waiting to pay.

“What did you guys buy?” Kevin asked curiously as he stood behind us with his arms full of stuff.

“Stuff,” Joe said as he glanced at him.

“What ‘stuff’?” Kevin asked curiously, “Anything good?”

“Yeah, we got good stuff,” I said looking at Kevin with a small smile.

“Like what?” Kevin asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” Joe snapped at him and then I nudged him slightly.

After paying for everything we went back to the bus and dumped everything out on our bunk.

“Everyone still in the store,” Joe said grabbing the tests from the bed, “Go take them in the bathroom.”

I took them from his hands, “Promise me you won’t leave me if they turn out positive?” I asked looking up at him.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me against his body, “I’ll never leave you,” he said and then kissed me, “Now hurry up.”

I sighed and walked into the bathroom.

I looked down at the tests for a minute and thought about how life changing this was going to be if I was pregnant.

“I don’t hear you peeing,” Joe said and then walked in the bathroom, “What are you doing?”

“I was just going to ask you the same thing,” I said crossing my arms.

He closed the door behind him, “I want to be in here,” he said grinning.

My eyes went wide, “No!” I almost shouted, “That’s weird, get out.”

He shook his head, “Nope, now hurry up,” he said to me as he opened up both boxes, “I’m getting anxious.”

“You’re seriously going to stay in here?” I asked him.

He nodded, “Yeah,” he said as he started to unbutton my jeans.

“I can do it,” I said pushing his hands away, “Turn around at least, you don’t need to watch me.”

He sighed and turned around.

“Hand me the first one,” I said to him as he handed it to me without turning around.

I began to pee on the stick and Joe turned his head lightly, “Joe!” I shouted and he turned back quickly and laughed, “You’re such a freak.”

I set the test to the side, “Are you ready for the second one?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said and then he handed it to me and I peed on it and set it to the side also.

“How long do we have to wait?” he asked me.

“The box says thirty seconds,” I said to him.

“Joseph!” We heard Denise’s voice.

“Oh my god,” I said to myself.

“Yeah, mom!” he shouted back and I smacked him.

“Honey, where’s Jewel?” she asked.

“In here!” he shouted back which earned him another smack.

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

“Yeah, we’re fine,” he shouted and then turned to me, “Why are you smacking me?”

“Why did you have to say I was in here with you?” I asked him in frustration.

He smiled, “Lying is bad,” he said.

“They probably think we’re doing something bad,” I said as I put my face in hands.

“So what,” he said grinning and kissed my lips.

I sighed, “It’s been about thirty seconds,” I said to him, “You look, I can’t.”

“Fine, chicken,” he said and grabbed both tests.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as I waited to hear the results.

Then I heard him speak, “You’re…..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun. Dun. Dun. Sorry for the cliff hanger. It's just that I'm not too sure how I want the results to come out. That's where I'd like some feedback and suggestions.

I know it's late. Really late. -Hangs head in shame-
So much has been going on in my life.
I plan to update a lot more now.
Hopefully you'll still read, comment, and subscribe.

Tell me what you would like to happen! Please! Should she pregnant? Or not be pregnant? I need ideas and suggestions.

Comments = Love. So, please, comment and tell me your thoughts!!!
Yes, I'm begging. Thanks!!